• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Acid with specific charateristics (NZ) (Green Alien blotters)

Uncle Dolfy

Ex-Bluelighter
Despite people blindly swearing to the contrary, I have had a few experiences with blotters that have specific characteristics.

This is akin to people swearing that because LSD-25 is odourless and tasteless that acid cannot contain any taste. The fact of the matter is that clandestine labs rarely churn out pharm. grade products. What is sold as acid and what we recognise to ourselves as acid is fairly unlikely to be 100% pure. And to continue their argument, they state that since LSD-25 has a specific formula then all acid is the same, its effect is the same, you feel the same . . .

But my working holiday in NZ goes against all this.

I will provide one example, green alien blotters. I cannot test these for LSD, however they are sold as acid and surely the general consensus is that they are acid.

Anyone had these, and what did you feel the effects were? I picked mine up in Wellington, not longer that 6 months ago.

TST don't be such a rude motherfucker, CM's trying to help out

people like you really give the rest of us the shits

I was answering the part of his question dealing with potential impurities that may be contained with the LSD he had. The part of the post I was specifically referring to was this:
Shulgin states:

Its possible that poorly synthesized LSD might have other ergot derivatives in it, which might contribute to the harsh body load that some get on taking LSD. Also, the very close chemical relatives 1-Methyl-LSD and 1-Acetyl-LSD (which break down into LSD in aqueous solution) might be present in some street samples and might contribute to the harsh body load. (Petter Stafford has claimed in his _Psychedelics Encyclopedia_ that 1-Acetyl-LSD is supposedly "smoother" than d-LSD -- thus "strychnine laced acid" may actually be pure d-LSD, while "pure lsd" may be 1-Acetyl-LSD or some substitute). And the chemicals iso-LSD and lumi-LSD which are breakdown products of LSD might contribute to the body loading on some trips, particularly via a hypothetical synergistic effect. Given this plethora of possible chemicals in street "LSD", its not needed to look to a chemical which has hardly ever been found in analysed samples to explain variations in the strength and "cleanliness" of street acid.

Last edited by a moderator:
If its got a white background and has an alien head medium green no other colours, then youve got it going on! (also thick and one alien per blotter) that batch is all over wellington. Theres also another batch of fat freddys out GET THEM ONES! 4 squares makes the character with light pink background. I may take a digi pic the next time I grab some.

EDIT: The alien blotter was on a wierd blotter texture, like when it dissolved on my tongue it dis-entegrated into stringy bits of blotter that I then drank back with a can of v-black..

EDIT2: You are right, ive taken a lot of freaky blotters here, and most had an "acidy-acidic" taste, ive taken tabs called blanks, and some were light yellow, there was a gang distro'ing out DMA blotters, saying it was LSD - the difference was not much of an hallucination more like the energy feel you get on real acid but with your stomach churning away like its shrinking!??. Ive had tabs where I couldnt take a crap or eat as I would only chew but couldnt swallow, just wierd experiences... There are microdots about now and then, they are GOOD. colours ive seen as of lately have been light brown and reddish pink, about half the size of a 30mg codeine phosphate pill

Last edited: