• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

The one in Quebec I had tickets for basically said please don’t ask for refunds because we’ve already incurred costs for xyz and too many refunds may put the festival in jeopardy for future years....

And I haven’t heard officially that the others are cancelled yet

Definitely want to change my roll from the shit I do, and possibility I thought of is why not just use psychedelics, or "real" party drugs like molly, G (fucking BLAST at a proper dose), whatever, and rave? At least its not solitary meth/alcohol abuse and even if I sink Im at least having more fun than I am now. Look younger, but am 29, so not many years left I can be passable that scene I think right? Could be a way to ease out on a "high" note.

Not sure what I mean to say here. Just a ramble.

Definitely want to change my roll from the shit I do, and possibility I thought of is why not just use psychedelics, or "real" party drugs like molly, G (fucking BLAST at a proper dose), whatever, and rave? At least its not solitary meth/alcohol abuse and even if I sink Im at least having more fun than I am now. Look younger, but am 29, so not many years left I can be passable that scene I think right? Could be a way to ease out on a "high" note.

Not sure what I mean to say here. Just a ramble.
Dawg all I do on psychs is dance. Work that shit out homie. Even if it's just you in front of your mirror. A few good friends can't hurt either obviously

The one in Quebec I had tickets for basically said please don’t ask for refunds because we’ve already incurred costs for xyz and too many refunds may put the festival in jeopardy for future years....

And I haven’t heard officially that the others are cancelled yet
Are you talking about the psytrance festival close to a river done every couple of years? I had some awesome time there in the past :)

@trogere aye, Eclipse.
Wish it wasn’t at that location... it’s decent but there was another maybe 4 years back that I liked better but wtf do I know lol... I’ll go either way. Disappointed it didn’t happen this year.

@TripSitterNZ arguably not completely legal lol... and arguably not acid, despite the whole prodrug debate. I for one notice a difference, and binding affinities in these prodrug studies would agree... imo you c any adjust for dose for all receptor sites at the same rate thus they (lsd analogues) will never be acid.

But yes they’re plentiful and yes they make for wonderful experiences... just better not to expect “acid” from these pro drugs imo

Shit...see ya at Eclipse next year? I was so stoked. Never been before, was going to be the first time this year. Where was it before? I saw overhead views of the current location and thought it was great. You're telling me there was a better spot? Nice one.

Just got a tester from a new source of what tests as legit cid here. Just tested it on Tuesday. The crew are buying a batch so I guess it'll be tested in vivo soon enough.

The stuff is alive and well around these parts.

Look younger, but am 29, so not many years left I can be passable that scene I think right? Could be a way to ease out on a "high" note.

Don't worry about it....I'm 35 and they can't keep me out of the rave if they fucking dragged me out. Which they wouldn't because I'm nowhere near the only one. The longer the scene crawls on, the more oldsters there will be anyway. And I'm not even an oldster....that'd be the 50 year olds still kicking it from 30 years ago. ;)

Sunrise, I’m not entirely sure where the one a few years back was... I deleted Facebook otherwise I’d go back and find pictures for you. But the stages were further apart so there was less noise pollution between stages. Camping was more wooded and there were more swimming areas, including one right behind the main stages. But with tickets carrying over to next year I’ll def be there.

Alex, 29 isn’t too old for the scene imo (mind I’m 33 ha). I recall an opening day at Eclipse a couple years back. We just got setup and we’re heading down for opening ceremonies when an ambulance came rolling in to collect someone.

My partner, at the time, and I ended up speaking with this old guy (I’d estimate the at least 50). Morale of his story “I can’t believe people don’t even know there own bodies”

Sunrise, I’m not entirely sure where the one a few years back was... I deleted Facebook otherwise I’d go back and find pictures for you. But the stages were further apart so there was less noise pollution between stages. Camping was more wooded and there were more swimming areas, including one right behind the main stages. But with tickets carrying over to next year I’ll def be there.

Alex, 29 isn’t too old for the scene imo (mind I’m 33 ha). I recall an opening day at Eclipse a couple years back. We just got setup and we’re heading down for opening ceremonies when an ambulance came rolling in to collect someone.

My partner, at the time, and I ended up speaking with this old guy (I’d estimate the at least 50). Morale of his story “I can’t believe people don’t even know there own bodies”

I remember seeing several party-goers with white hairs when I went to Eclipse in 2005. I spoke with a few of them, some very friendly and fine people.

I spent last Christmas and new year's at a couple raves and im 43. I saw people i partied with in the 90's.
I get lsd from a lab that i find almost exactly like the stuff in the 90's

Speaking of which....had an elderly lady park right beside me at Harvest fest last year. She was in her late 60s. She was as happy to be there as anyone.

The term "rave to the grave" is no joke. ;)

I’m in Canada now, and I’m not sure about completely legal, but the number of quality, dependable, heavily reviewed, online vendors is astounding.

I only order from two, they seem to be sister companies, and I’m so grateful to have a such a simple source to such a clean and properly dosed product. What a time we live in.

I’m in Canada now, and I’m not sure about completely legal, but the number of quality, dependable, heavily reviewed, online vendors is astounding.

I only order from two, they seem to be sister companies, and I’m so grateful to have a such a simple source to such a clean and properly dosed product. What a time we live in.
Yeah the gray-market vendors up here face far less LE scrutiny than their siblings south of the border. The tryptamine selection in particular is incredible. And the amount of excellent, reliable black-market LSD vendors is ridiculous for those who know where to look.

These things do not come close to real acid. It is very telling these things do not leave you with an afterglow that stays with you for days
Depends what you are referring to. The tryptamines (4-HO-MET, 4-AcO-DMT) and the lysergamide analogues (1P-LSD, etc) absolutely have a powerful afterglow.

Speaking of which....had an elderly lady park right beside me at Harvest fest last year. She was in her late 60s. She was as happy to be there as anyone.

The term "rave to the grave" is no joke. ;)
A few years back I met up with some old rave friends in Toronto to see Crystal Method on their Vegas 20th anniversary tour. We had joked about being the oldest people in the venue before arriving but we realized very early in the night that we were a) likely some of the youngest people there and b) definitely the most sober group there
The scene never disappoints, no matter how young or old the person is :)

are you talking about 1P-LSD or LSD-25? I've had a lot of success with online DPT, 5-MEO-DMT, and 2C-I, but I'm unfamiliar with 1P-LSD so I continue to wait for the day some LSD-25 presents itself

are you talking about 1P-LSD or LSD-25? I've had a lot of success with online DPT, 5-MEO-DMT, and 2C-I, but I'm unfamiliar with 1P-LSD so I continue to wait for the day some LSD-25 presents itself
At 43 years old, and having over 25 years of off and on tripping under my belt, I can say that I’m definitely currently getting the best and most consistently clean acid I’ve had in my life. Delivered to mailbox, days after placing an order. It’s more expensive than street tabs, but not anything crazy either. And we’ll worth paying a bit more, as far as I’m concerned.

I continue to wait for the day some LSD-25 presents itself
You're not going to get it from legal research chemical sites unless the distribution and possession of LSD-25 are decriminalized in Canada.