• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

That makes sense. I used to get sheets of WoW that was perfect. Then twice those came into town and they were too much; we thought they were really shaky/speedy. This was back in '94.

Sorry, World of Warcraft blotter in 1994?

Anyways, I'm sad to see the second iteration of Acid in Canada being this slow, has the stuff disappeared? Only places on those onion sites are sending from europe only. I'm sad if there's no LSD for the people 20 years younger than me now, they need it, so as to maybe save us all. Just one trip can change the world, the dude who figured out DNA while on acid could tell you the same.

Last edited:
WOW in this context means White on White or no imprint of any kind on the Blotter. ;)
I'm so used to hear about actual "WOW" blotter being around in the US and here since quite a while, when the threads get bumped, they come up often. Most of the early LSD I did in 1999-2002 were white and unperfed but they had the same kind of individual drawings in either red, green or blue and I saw that print, the kind the guy from Manitoba had posted a picture of. pop culture, punk logos, grateful dead logos, tripping jesus, syringe with NO next to it, the name of my city taking the space of two 2 blotters in the centre of the sheet a couple times, which led me to believe the liquid was laid right here.

Never seen plainly white, unperfed, without lines of 1/4 inch by 1/4 inch squares though. My first very dose was almost like that, but if you got the light right, you'd see the hologram of the Nike symbol, man I can still remember the pain in my cheek muscles from being unable not smile and laugh all the time from that first time, was with good friends too, perfect set and setting. Didn't feel burnt out or waiting for it to end rolling around in my bed after it was over, likely cos I took very little alcohol with it. alcohol hangover + 9-10-11-12h of a trip is a terrible feeling.

So, thanks, I feel so uncool now, me who's had lsd 250 times at least, had some log of my trips on text files, its all lost, can't know such simple acidhead acronyms ;p

Yeah, I think I started a little ealier than you, back in the mid 1960's and have seen it distributed in many forms, even chewing gum and candy. The mid 1990's saw a lot of the white on white blotters so looks like you just missed them. Colored blotters also hid the color of the LSD dropped so, I guess that might be one of the reasons printed blotter became more widely distributed. In the end it's all just LSD, the blotters mean nothing in and of themselves, other than for "marketing" purposes.

It was simpler times I guess. ;)

You had microdots (which I saw only once, and I didn't take it because I thought it was 2c-b, the 2c-b "Nexus" (canadian nickname for 2c-b) pills that first showed up were really tiny. Also geltabs and windowpanes are things I've only seen on erowid and here (geltabs at least...not sure what windowpanes are if they are different from geltab "sheets", the one picture of them on erowid I remember didn't make it clear, never ever heard of those IRL. Microdots seemed prevalent in the 70's, and the "bad acid" was often LSD + meth/amps, from those DEA identification of LSD seizures paper scans I've seen a long time ago, I'm not sure where it was, might have been even on lyceum. There was scans of blotters and pictures of pills and the identified compounds.

Other than the ridiculously largely dosed "STP" DOM microdots that scarred some people for life, I guess the average amount of LSD + meth or amps in a dot was not a great experience!

ive seen blue and green icons, they seemed to be NOT lsd, the great prints were blue unicorns (thought there were also lackluster greens),
and Void realms. buddahs and the current WOWs are alright.
Some wasn't LSD, when it wasn't, it lasted really long, then some bikers lab got raided and they were using the same prints but laying out DOB. DOB was prevalent in the late 90's/early '00s, but the sheets I bought way back with red, green or blue logos, singular drawings per hits were real LSD, tested some in 2008 with Erlich's and it was the correct colour. When I later tried 1P-LSD and ETH-LAD (man I love eth-lad), I got some ALD-52 and AL-LAD but I keep it safe somewhere, I trip maybe once every two years nowadays. But yeah, there a lot of news about bad LSD even in the MSM back then here, there were DOB blotters, lightly dosed or with way too much, my worst drug experience is still that blotter that was actually playing cards symbols which turned out to be very long to kick-in and then by hour 20 you're walking aimlessly outside because you've got all that physical energy but your mental capacities are exhausted...minimal visuals, speedy/tweaky, takes 2-3 hours to kick in... then when that lab was raided, DOB and also 2c-B disappeared entirely and what I was getting was LSD that's guaranteed, unless some of Nick Sand's butyl-LSD or such managed to be saved somewhere in BC. I know that it all came from BC, my guy was having the sheets sent to him by mail all the way here out east.

I got gel tabs (Orange coloured) on 1999. They were brought in Istanbul from Miami. As far as I remember, they were ok, lots of visuals and major change in color of vision (dark warm yellowish tint to the whole world), lots of laughter borderline psychotic.
We found Hoffman 2000 in Istanbul which were again quite visual and classic long deep LSD trip.
Some friends came across liquid LSD at Northeastern University in Boston and they dripped on 2 A4 size papers after dividing the pages into squares (1 square was probably about 150-200 ugbut no way of being sure) and then they sent me these two pages for me to sell. I and a friend tested it and they were very strong visually, long trip, serious deep conversations and crazy laughter fits one after another. I ate those 2 pages with a few friends and everybody who used to party with me was a bit crazy for a couple months, there were lots of people who had extreme changes to their perceptions.
Haven't used LSD since 2005 but ate lots of chocolate balls with an 8th of mushrooms in NYC after that. I miss it but It's very hard to find the time and headspace to have a nice trip.

Non around The Six

Not true. There's some very decent 'cid going around here. My friend was getting it as far back as two years ago.
World of Warcraft in fact. ;) :p
Locally produced even, 100 mile diet and all that.

… There was something in the air that night
The stars were bright, Fernando
They were shining there for you and for liberty

Last edited:
I've had some pretty awesome acid trips over the past year or so.

there is definitely amazing acid in bc if you know who to talk to

You are in the USA thread. I've seen many but this one no, I really don't know.

@Xorkoth

Could you help him out?
I dropped .75 last Friday and got a 8.5/10 exp (for me, still not at 100 trips) then took 2 the next day and a 6/10, real lack of visuals. I wanna trip today, but think ill do a full reset. My guess is 150ug, these are widely available in Oregon for not much! Cheers from Colorado!

I dropped .75 last Friday and got a 8.5/10 exp (for me, still not at 100 trips) then took 2 the next day and a 6/10, real lack of visuals. I wanna trip today, but think ill do a full reset. My guess is 150ug, these are widely available in Oregon for not much! Cheers from Colorado!

If you want to do a Trip Report, you're free to.