• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

Came across this, Anyone have any idea that it might be and any reports?

Thanks

Pe7l09U.jpg

Oh man!!! Those were some of my favourite hits of acid I've ever had in my life back in 2009. My first trip with three of them from the first batch I had was my strongest trip up to that point in my life. Then the next batch a couple months later was even stronger. I had a ten strip or so stashed away for a couple years, split them with my band and they still had some serious kick.

Those do look slightly different. The ones I had had a little mayan numeral in the background of each hit that counted to thirteen then repeated. I wonder if these are old and have just been kicking around or if these are being laid again? I'm pretty sure they come from the same source as all the hits laid with the hunab ku on them but that is not based on any special knowledge on my part.

Nope, those are the same hits that ggpr posted. The ones that I was raving about the batch from 2009. Only yours have the flower of life printed on them. We called them the Mayans back when I had them, though I've heard them called Illuminatis as well. Every 2 hit by 2 hit square is either an eye or a kind of snowflake/top down view of a pyramid thing. It's like that for the whole sheet repeating. If they're anything like they were back in 2009, then you are one lucky doctor.

Two reports of these in about a week :) I'm going to need to keep my ear to ground, see if I can find any. What part of the country are in?

Edmonton, the supplier said they are top quality and I don't doubt it. I tried about a 10th of a tab and it was definitely threshold. I haven't ever tried a full dose of lsd, so I should probably stick to one then?

Last edited:
Threshold off a tenth of a tab? Wow, that would put them in the ballpark of 250 mics a tab wouldn't it? I have to admit I'm a little skeptical of your assessment due to your inexperience. Threshold effects can be hard to differentiate from placebo, especially when you haven't had a full blown trip to compare to. It's pretty rare for a hit to be laid with even as much as 150 mics these days so you'll probably be fine by starting with one. However, if they really are laid heavy enough to give threshold effects off a tenth of tab though you could be in for a hell of a first trip, haha.

I wonder if these will make their way east. I haven't come across any good acid in Toronto for years but I'm not really into the rave scene at all so my connections are limited. It's gotta be around, I just haven't met the right people, I guess. Anyways, enjoy 'em and let us know how they are, I'm so excited to see that print coming around again!

Took 2.5 hits of the Blue Shiva/Hunab's at a festival about 3 weeks ago. Very clean trip, no body load. Had a grand old time.

And two weeks before that I had taken about 5 hits of those Eye of Life (arm holding a big eyeball) I posted a while back cause 2 hits was pretty weak. The visuals did not feel like acid i've had before, everything got super melty. I could see the air around me and looked like orbs floating around. At one point I had could not see, as my vision was basically a frozen picture. I could move my arms and I grabbed a remote control but it didn't move. But still the trip only lasted about 10 hours but I'm still going to stay away from those. Would not repeat that trip.

The threshold effects were mainly cognitive stimulation and a slight 'buzz'. I have used 2c-d fairly extensively in nootropic doses and this had a bit more kick than 10mgs of 2c-d, but things got somewhat trippy when that was added with a bong rip at t+6hrs.

Hopefully these tabs make their way to you in the east. They honestly just fell into my hands after a year of hard searching. Its been said in other posts here that good acid finds you. I will post back after I take a tab on the weekend.

Last edited:
Someone showed me some perfed hits last week and said his friend "knows the chemist". I saw him today and said he said they burned his tongue. Yeah that's why you paid half of what I pay for your "acid". Second person in two weeks to tell me they had a dose with a bad taste in Calgary. Be careful. I would say 95 percent the real is unperfed in these parts.

"My buddy knows the chemist" has been the single most consistent red flag for bullshit hits in my experience. 100% of the time I've heard that, the hits weren't LSD. And yeah, I agree unperfed is legit way more often than perfed in Canada, but I have had bullshit unperfed hits so you can't rely on that. Scumbags, man.

Hey guys that snowflake blotter is definitely lsd. One tab brought on some nice visuals which I was pleasantly surprised to see. The clouds were twirling nicely, some slight tracers and objects started to move if I looked at them for a few seconds. I also felt a mild sensation of connectedness to everything when biking around a forested area. Thought a little bike ride was suiting for my first lsd trip.

The overall experience was very enlightening and intellectual, with the feeling of being embraced by a loving warmness. Very good stuff, can't wait to try 2, but I will till next weekend.

Peace

new to this thread

only LSD I ever had was avatars from online source.

once scored paper that I needed 10 to have a huge trip, my guess is some DOx then recently I had some SQ (Sureté du Québec) blotter that I'm pretty positive is some nbomes. I'm only posting this so nobody gets fooled.

I'm from Québec City.

From 2000 to 2008 in Sag,just 200km north of you we've had the same print..hell...the only time I didn't go through my regular guy I was DOB'd (early on in late 2000). It was pretty clean but needing 2 to trip acid. Each blotter had individual drawings and they came in 3 colours, there was blue, red and green. I could still get some I guess but I gotta drop the money for a whole sheet and my priorities are elsewhere right now, but not forever ;) Anyways, let me think of what drawings there would be, oh yeah, the blotter was unperforated, white background, and 1/4 inch square so it was damn legit, and it was before the nbmoe or w/e (last time I got some was 2008 like I said). There was a tripping jesus, Dead Kennedys logo, DOA logo, Kiss logo, Rolling Stones logo, syringe with BAD written next to it (I should have taken it's advice then lol), alien heads, pistol, some random wheel psychedelic sign, and a favourite of mine, a tripping jesus.

They were notorious for being difficult to obtain during summer so we had to stock up in april/may when things would slow down on his side, but I know he's told me many times "man this shit comes from BC, that's why the supply is sometimes shoddy". Kinda annoying, I remember many trips wasted as we couldn't get out due to being january in a friend's apartment and we all felt like going out but that was a bad idea for sure, I just love walking around during summer on 'cid.

edit : @DooBlizz holy shit, this is the exact kind of blotter that i've....procured and dispensed by the sheet like I was describing, they are real good and anyway in the city I was, me and my friend moving it were the lsd kings then because only us could get em. Enjoy, they are great starting with 2, they are very euphoric and colour intensifying for 4-5 hours then comes the philosophical trip where your brain just won't stop. A lot of waving around visuals, like when me and my friends were playing mini-soccer and the "field" would do wicked shit. I can't believe someone finally has shown this print, so it means my guy could surely get some still, you've made my day. I don't expect to get some soon as I do not move and forgot almost everyone's phone number ;) But when i want a whole sheet for me and friends to use over some time I'll know what to do. As you people can notice, the blotter is very thin, those are very legit and awesome with a 6 pack to counter some anxiety (I just always liked a little beer with lsd).

Last edited:

Finally able to try this print a nice little 10 strip. Pretty nice I think I think its over 80s mics anyway. I have nice white paper too but I think these are a little stronger. I will post a pic of the other 9 hits. But I would definitely recommend this print though

Last edited:
damn no more SR, this womps!

Never used it myself besides to look at pictures. I can't help but think there will be more LSD on local market now and I bet the price goes down too. All these Canadian prints you see on here were on there at very high prices, probably most were leaving Canada.
You shouldn't depend on online sources, and you should try to maintain and build new real life contacts. I have 5 people I can call for acid and even when I have lots I still call all of them. And I try meet new contacts on regular basis too, never online though at bars and clubs and friends of friends.
I might have used SR if I still lived out east, but western Canada has lots.

Yeah small world! The hunab's I know 100% were/are lsd, atleast the ones i was getting, not sure about now. I found them to be better than the thousand hands but both good

Upon closer inspection of several other 100-lots, i realized that we might all have the same tabs, both the darker and more defined hunab-ku as well as the lighter version are present throughout different portions of the 1000 bit billboard. The bottom of the print is where the symbols get really defined and dark, and the middle and top recedes into a different shades of medium to very light, as i clearly show in the pictures that follow. I wanna know, @Winner and No Cars Go, What are your tabs like? Real deal? Clean and quite strong like mine? 1 hit sufficient for hippy vibes? I would like to know if we have the exact same peices. if so, small world! The Multi bhudda seems to be strong as hell as well, but for whatever reason it doesnt hit me as "golden" as the blue shivas, what are other peoples experiences with both of these tabs?

Well heres the eye candy, i went a little crazy with the pics, but heres a ton of Blue shiva/ Hunab Ku's and some Multi-armed bhudda/ Seeds of life upclose and personal.
113.jpg
085.jpg

103.jpg
101.jpg

109.jpg

110.jpg

117.jpg

135.jpg

137.jpg

149.jpg

134.jpg

130.jpg

And finally, an unknown blotter. Looks weird and alot like a homegrown psilocybe mushroom. Ill have to google this...
DSCF1167.jpg

lab test showed the hunabs i had to be positive for lsd, not sure what LS is or if that would test positive either though
i've been reading a lot about so called LS? being passed off as lsd. someone even suggested that all the hunab ku/seed of life/mayan calender prints are not the genuine article. a friend of mine who took acid in the late 60's and early 70's tried a few different batches of this blotter. he found them all somewhat different, but said the mayan calander print was nearly exactly like the acid he remembers from many years ago, more so than the other prints. i've got it on good authority that all these prints are the same chemical, from the same source, the only difference being the doseage. lsd or or not? hard to say without lab testing. but if it's not lsd, what ever it is must have been floating around for decades.

Right now out of the West we have 2 sets of Hunab Kus. One being prominently blue and the other prominently red. There is Saraswati as well as Quan Lin. Liquid is also been floating around. A lot of alpha Centauris. Mayan Calenders were late of last year. And also there as thousand hands floating around right now. Apparently there was some shady competition amongst the higher-ups resulting in batches of alphas and thousand hands to vary from being mind blowing to near duds. Newest and freshest tabs anyone will likely see are the Quan Lin, which much alike the Saraswati, comes with a poem on the back of a page. Canada is absolutely amazing for LSD.

Right now out of the West we have 2 sets of Hunab Kus. One being prominently blue and the other prominently red. There is Saraswati as well as Quan Lin. Liquid is also been floating around. A lot of alpha Centauris. Mayan Calenders were late of last year. And also there as thousand hands floating around right now. Apparently there was some shady competition amongst the higher-ups resulting in batches of alphas and thousand hands to vary from being mind blowing to near duds. Newest and freshest tabs anyone will likely see are the Quan Lin, which much alike the Saraswati, comes with a poem on the back of a page. Canada is absolutely amazing for LSD.

It sucks that I live right here in Seattle, pretty much next door to canada but still have not seen any of these circulating stateside. I hope that changes in the future! The states needs good doses!=D