• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Acid in Canada

FYI, I figured today was a good day for an update here

I did manage to find LSD-25 from an online source and am happy to report that a) everything arrived as advertised and b) ehrlich and hofmann reagents both confirm the compound to be the real mcCoy

Will report back on potency when I have 8 free hours and the mood strikes me
Happy Bicycle Day to all!

Do report back..
Happy to report I tested with both reagents and registered double positives
Everyone took 100ug worth of the liquid amd that was enough for all involved to have a killer time all night without being overwhelmed in a very busy setting
👍

Yummers:). And the only way could do that in a busy setting was if there was music playing in the background

Cool experience . Forgot he was in town until I saw that Drake comment he made lol.

In the mid-late 80s in Vancouver you could walk down Granville and as dealers would pass you they'd whisper *acid, hash, weed* As long as you didn't look like a cop (and we didn't cause we were teens) you could buy hits of blotter or purple micro-dot. Ahh those memories ..
My question is: does anyone know what potency those doses were? I mean they weren't all the same, but does anyone know approximately what they were all about back then compared to say 100 ug today?

Are there no purple Mike's or orange double barrels anymore???
Not sure, I haven't been down Granville for years. But I'd imagine that things have changed since the 80s.
Anyone have any comments on how acid may have changed from then to now as far as dosages ?

Anyone have any comments on how acid may have changed from then to now as far as dosages ?
Terrible. "100ug" tabs off the street typically contain more like 40ug these days. Most tabs are criminally underdosed.

I have only encountered LSD once in the last 5 years that was actually dosed as it was sold and was quite strong.

The exception is with RC lysergamides from reputable dealers, those are dosed as described.

I see younger people all the time talking about how they took 1000ug or this or that... and I just don't believe they realize what 1000ug would actually feel like. They don't understand dosages or how people lie about how much LSD is in their tabs.

The LSD online is both purer and more potent than ever before (and often very cheap), but almost all street LSD I’ve encountered is underdosed and severely overpriced.

I’d say the LSD now is the best it’s been pretty much ever in my time using these things. My first trip was 07 on LSD and it’s just gotten better and better as time goes on.

I did lose my really good connect though so we’ll see how things are in the future.

Gonna be eating a decent amount next weekend, fun stuff :)

-GC

So now I have 2 questions:
1) what is the average dosage from the dark-web ? I suppose no-one really knows hard numbers and they would probably vary anyway. I just bought on-line, but I think its against the board rules to say where and from whom. It was advertised as 100ug, but quite honestly I have no idea what that even means. I haven't dropped acid in 30 years .. which leads to question two ..
2) what was the average dosage in the 80s in Vancouver ?

I'm just trying to get a sense of how times have changed between then and now.

So now I have 2 questions:
1) what is the average dosage from the dark-web ? I suppose no-one really knows hard numbers and they would probably vary anyway. I just bought on-line, but I think its against the board rules to say where and from whom. It was advertised as 100ug, but quite honestly I have no idea what that even means. I haven't dropped acid in 30 years .. which leads to question two ..
I can't speak for Canada's dark net market, but in the US market tabs are most commonly sold as 100ug, 150ug, 200ug and sometimes higher. Yet this is misleading, as they often contain half that amount or even less. However, this isn't really something you should ever assume to be true in all cases or all markets.

Me personally, I will often assume the stated dose to be correct and take that amount, then judge the level of effects and reassess the dose according to my knowledge and what dose should feel like what.

2) what was the average dosage in the 80s in Vancouver ?

I'm just trying to get a sense of how times have changed between then and now.

I think it may be difficult to find someone here that can answer this, as it's quite specific and nobody truly knows how much LSD is in any given tab, even my own opinion is extremely anecdotal and speculative.

What I can say with some level of confidence is that street LSD was often dosed higher in the past in the 60s through the 80s and into the 90s.

Still going in 2024, I looked around to see if i could find any hunab undipped sheets for my wall but never see prints anywhere, I just see it on real LSD.
wfllwjIu_o.jpg