• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

acid and raving

funny how people say rave and I hear Bush Doof

Btw I was really tempted to dose and attend a death metal/horror festival at the showgrounds.

Im not even particularly fond of death metal I just thought It would be an interesting result tripping ass in a moshpit with full blown scary ass visuals insane music (which i dont actually like but im sure on cid ridiculously loud itll produce some amazing and interesting results) surronded by scary looking goth folk

LMAO sounds intense does it not

^hahahah. Yeah I used to like Death Metal, still don't mind a few Morbid Angel tracks and I sitll love Opeth. I could probably handle it, if I stood in a corner and watched. Maybe if I feel like a different type of trip one night.

rock/metal and psychedelics aren't so far apart, you know. just take billy corgan or matt bellamy for example.. hehe.. i'm sure there are others, but yeah, that i pay attention to anyhow ;-)

Of course not. Opeth are psychedelic at times, Morbid Angel have some mind-melting riffs. Anything Mike Patton is involved in as well. Some industrial is pretty damn trippy at times as well.

that's one way of putting it.

i reckon it'd be good fun to take some at a concert. only if it wasn't a band i was a huge fan of, cause i wouldn't want anything getting in the way of experiencing that. (and yes, i still maintain that taking e at a festival is retarded. i made my bladder stand still for 8 whole hours to maintain the best pozzie there was... and NO DRUG WHATSOEVER WOULD HAVE MADE ME HAPPIER!)

/rant

[EDIT: Event name removed. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I reckon I wouldn't take drugs there, aside from pot and maybe some booze. Besides, I have given up of ever going to a certain festival, the Melbourne one clashs with another event.

[EDIT: Event name removed. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're going to do it I'd try to acquire some valium (10mg should ease it up a little, or 2mg xanax for instant relief) or some other benzos just incase it gets too much. Benzos on LSD kind of tones down the mindmush, and makes it more recreational, which I think is what you are aiming for. Or even try to get some olanzapine (5-10mg Zyprexa) if you want to abort the trip.. Don't let cold weather mess with your trip either, it brings out bad body load which can lead to a bad trip.

Ahhh shit sorry lil_angel. I completely forgot about your warning. Had my last exam this morning so I'm a tad stoned and forgetful hehe..

Splat..are you serious about that cold weather thing? I'm going to a Solstice party tommorow and it will be around 0 degrees Saturday night. I have thermals and will be wearing multiple layers, I think I should be right? I'm also considering sleeping through the night just to stay warm?

Well, it's worse on mushrooms and other tryptamines. LSD can warm you up sometimes, but the cold can still mess with you. Be well prepared.. One of my most feared mushrooms trips was purely because of cold, oh and some dickheads on a beach with cowboy hats and boots riding horses saying "look at these fuckin cunts...." while I perceived like they wanted to fight us, cos we were basically all sitting there staring into the fractal world. Man that was a weird and cold trip. Everyone was so pale because of the cold and basically just in their own world of paranoia and miscommunication (with the group and voices in the head :p).. One guy vommited and collapsed and looked dead for like 20 minutes and ended up having a really intense spiritual experience. And we saw some weird type of superfast air force technology ride very low over us at an amazingly fast pace, which deafened us. Which for some reason only made us laugh, then go what the F*&% was that.

Anyway, if you're generally not used to the cold or don't like it. I'd take some warm stuff with you man. You might find though while peaking on the acid you might want to take it off. Just hold the back of your neck for a minute with something warm or even your hand if you feel you're too cold.

Last edited:
Dude, I don't mean to rain down on you like "the man", but your profile says you are 16. I would wait at least 2 years before you try drugs. That is just my opinion based on people that try drugs at an eralier age that I know. Might sound ageist but a 16 year olds brain is not as fully developed as 18 or 19 and it may not be the best idea, that and most people who start in the scene young, throw away education and career chances due to revelating trips about hugging trees and thinking "what the hell is money all about. what is wrong with society!" etc.. lol... OR just generally getting into the habit of taking drugs often, be it every few weekends, every weekend, or who knows maybe more depending on your genes and personality.

Just my opinion but my advice still stands because you can't change someones mind that easily, especially because of peer pressure, curiosity and the fact that you may already have your mind set on it.

Question I've been meaning to ask for ages: what exactly do people on this board mean by a rave? an indoor party? With people sucking on pacifiers and waving glowsticks - or is that an American concept?

For me as an ex SA person, a rave brings to mind commercialized parties with hordes of drunken people and a decided lack of communal spirit. :p

i'd only ever do a serious amount of acid at an outdoor psytrance party, so you can wander off and chat to a tree if it all gets too much.

Acid in clubs (especially clubs where people are waaaay too concerned about their outfits and hairdos) always just freaked me out to the point where i'd spend evenings hiding under chairs (which did actually become fun when there were 3 or more of you under there - you could create your own little universe). And clubs seem to have a lack of oxygen when on acid.

Although recently very low doses at smallish clubs with my sort of people (ie. nutty weirdos) and my sort of music have been a lot of fun.

Still, outdoor always best for me and acid.

Splatt said:
One of my most feared mushrooms trips was purely because of cold, oh and some dickheads on a beach with cowboy hats and boots riding horses saying "look at these fuckin cunts...." while I perceived like they wanted to fight us, cos we were basically all sitting there staring into the fractal world. Man that was a weird and cold trip.

Weird that sounds almost exactly like a trip i had once...! It was reallly bad for the first two hours then BAM all good.

Personally the last place i would ever like to take acid would be at a club/rave. As others have said i couldnt think of anything worse really. That's just me though.