• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Acid/1 tab, Pills/3, Weed/a lot) 2nd time/countless times/countless times, candyman

Meno

Greenlighter
Okay, so this is my first report on a trip..so bare with me.

Back ground - I have taken LSD once but that was when i was younger, on my own and not in a great frame of mind, i smoke weed regularly and take pills weekly. I was smoking both Weed and Resin, and the pills i were taking were 2xGreen rockstars and 1xE=MC2.

The night before - Basically the night before i was out til about 2 in the morning driving about, picking supplies up and what not. When i got home i snorted a little bit of a pill just for a little pick me up, which worked alright, but i fell asleep easily enough when it had wore off.

My house mate returned home at about 7 o'clock after a night out and he had no sleep. We were chatting for a while, psyching our selves up and getting ourselves in a good mood. We took the tabs at ten o'clock, and this is what i can remember...

0-30 minutes -
couldnt feel anything

30 - 1 hour and 30 minutes -
Slowly started to take effect, pattern on my wall was moving and slightly warping, lights on the roof were moving, i felt in a fantastic mood. I wanted to move but i couldnt really be bothered.

1 hour 30 minutes - 2 hour 30 minutes -
The trip felt in full swing, the walls were warping a lot, lights were moving, couldnt focus on anything, took me a fair while to roll a cigarette. Moving/stumbling about, mood improved even further.

2 hours 30 minutes -
At this time i dropped one of the green rockstars.

2 hours 30 minutes - 4 hours and 30 minutes -
Me and my friend decided to go for a walk, however we found it hard even getting out the house, everything was warped, i couldnt make sense of anything, and i thought my trip was turning for the worst when we saw a giant colorful spider in our back garden (even a money spider makes me jump from a distance). Eventually got out, walked about 3 minutes down the road, give up and sat down and watched the traffic go by. It was around this time i started seeing things in what i can only describe as High definition. I have basically perfect vision, however i am red-green colourblind. It made me think what if thats what everone sees anyway, it was so crisp and perfect, when i could gain focus, and I am sure things were different colours (Not in a trippy way, in a way i didnt think i was seeing anything just looking normally but with a difference, it is very hard to explain.). I had to be helped up and the acid was in my opinion very strong and so was the pill and they were both well into there peak. Returned to the house where another friend stopping at our house was awake. He came downstairs to chat for a bit and begin messing about, trying to trick us, trying to make us see stuff, which for me kind of worked my mood went down and i began to not enjoy the trip as much as i had. He went back to bed soon after, and i returned to my previous happy mood and very enjoyable trip.

4 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours -
The happy trip continued, and the friend who messed with me left for a few hours. It was just me and my fellow tripper. I was in a state of Euphoria, everything was perect, just kept tripping and tripping and it was not wearing off at all.

7 hours - 7 hours 30 minutes -
At this point one of our friends was getting a taxi round, and seens as she didnt know where we lived, i tried to ring up to book it, which was a huge faff on, but it was eventually done, when she arrived she brought some resin and we began to smoke that(although the two tripping people were the only ones that can roll, and it was taking us forever). I dropped another one of the green rockstars.

7 hours 30 minutes - 11 hours 30 minutes -
The second pill seemed to hit me like a train after about 30 minutes, and it also seemed to seriously pick the acid up, i started tripping more, there was a card on our mantle piece with a bear on it and at one point i am sure i saw the bear jump out of the card and shuffle across the mantle piece. I saw the wall turn a different colour. The lights were properly spinning and the walls were morphing more than ever. Continued to smoke resin and also had some good ol' skunk. Couldnt make sense out of what people were saying. Went on trips outside for fags and the fresh cold night air seriously picked it up as well. The love buzz i was getting off the pills as well felt much much more intense, hugging people, pecked our house mate on the lips.

11 hours 30 minutes - 13 hours 30 minutes -
At this time i dropped my E=MC2, which more often than not fucks me up without being mixed with anything (i do have a tolerance to pills, it just doesnt seem to be strong agaisnt the E=MC2's.) At this point i was truly off my face, i would class this as my peak, even though it was 11 hours after taking the tab of acid. Things were still morphing and i still couldnt make much sense of what people were saying, and apparently i wasnt making much sense either. Although he had messed with me earlier all the people in the room where people i trusted and enjoy being around/seshing with, so i was still in an amazing mood.

13 hours 30 minutes - 18 hours 30 minutes -
Over this time i slowly began to come out of my trip, very slowly. The pills had wore off for sure by about 1 in the morning. So i was just on LSD and weed, things were still warping but the crisp vision was well gone and nothing else had jumped out of anything. I just felt extremely stoned to the point i could barely walk. People began going to bed, and at about 4 we called it a night as we were both a bit paranoid that it wasnt going to stop. We both fell straight to sleep with no problems what so ever.

Woke up the next morning feeling nothing apart from happy and confused about the previous day.

Judging this saturday against any other sesh i've had, i would definetly give it at least a 13 out of 10. Everythign seemed perfect despite the slight bad trip i was put on for a short amount of time. I would recommend mixing these drugs i had to anyone, and next weekend i am planning on adding shrooms into the mix.

As i mentioned earlier this is my first report ive ever written about any sort of trip, so if you have taken the time to read up to here...Much appreciated and peace out people...happy trips all round. :)

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
substancecode_ecstasy
substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabis
_combo_
explevel_secondtime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
roacode_oral
roacode_buccal
roacode_smoked
roacode_inhaled

Last edited:
They where yellow stars, you colour-blind eejit :' ) Other than that, nice report haha, interesting to read, you did pretty much the same as me!

Nemo...you've known me what....over ten years now? You knew i've been colourblind since probably one of the first times we met and it says it in the REPORT! you should of bought more pills man....looking after me this weekend? ;)

At this time i dropped my E=MC2, which more often than not fucks me up without being mixed with anything (i do have a tolerance to pills, it just doesnt seem to be strong agaisnt the E=MC2's.) At this point i was truly off my face, i would class this as my peak, even though it was 11 hours after taking the tab of acid. Things were still morphing and i still couldnt make much sense of what people were saying, and apparently i wasnt making much sense either. Although he had messed with me earlier all the people in the room where people i trusted and enjoy being around/seshing with, so i was still in an amazing mood.

Boys, beware. Those E=MC2 pills are reported to be a mixture of PMA and MDMA. The sheer fact that it ruins you more than your average pill supports the idea that your pills probably contain PMA.

I'm not being dramatic just for the sake of it, but PMA is fucking dangerous stuff. I suggest you avoid those pills and warn your friends/dealers.

You may also want to check European & African Drug Discussion - a poster there recently watched his friend die, and then spent a few days in emergency care himself. Two kids in Scotland, who didn't know each other but were from roughly the same location were also killed by the same pills, in separate incidents.

I can not express enough how dangerous this stuff is and I can honestly say that you've probably had a lucky escape.

Links:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/590014-WARNING-Blue-Einstein-e-mc2-pills
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...d-for-death-of-reveller-20-at-party-1.1124287

Apologies for the negativity and having not read this report - I am fucking knackered. Will definitely check it out tomorrow though. :)

Boys, beware. Those E=MC2 pills are reported to be a mixture of PMA and MDMA. The sheer fact that it ruins you more than your average pill supports the idea that your pills probably contain PMA.

I'm not being dramatic just for the sake of it, but PMA is fucking dangerous stuff. I suggest you avoid those pills and warn your friends/dealers.

You may also want to check European & African Drug Discussion - a poster there recently watched his friend die, and then spent a few days in emergency care himself. Two kids in Scotland, who didn't know each other but were from roughly the same location were also killed by the same pills, in separate incidents.

I can not express enough how dangerous this stuff is and I can honestly say that you've probably had a lucky escape.

Links:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/590014-WARNING-Blue-Einstein-e-mc2-pills
http://www.heraldscotland.com/news/...d-for-death-of-reveller-20-at-party-1.1124287

Apologies for the negativity and having not read this report - I am fucking knackered. Will definitely check it out tomorrow though. :)
I've heard/read this a few times.. The ones we are taking are pink, not blue, but they do look like they're made with the same press as the blue ones that have been causing trouble... I don't really have a lot of experience with PMA.. I don't know a massive amount about it, but after reading up on it, it sounds like it causes overheating, which I haven't really noticed.. I always tend to warm up on E, but I've done these down clubs and (more often) sat in houses, and I've always just felt a comfortable warmth, though I am always pretty on the ball with water/resting when it's needed.

But honestly the squares I've been getting feel like the cleanest pills I've had in a while (cleaner than the rockstars I've got from Newcastle way in the past few months).. And the lad I'm getting them off is selling out of them quicker than anything else he gets in.I don't get the usual trouble with sleeping that I get off dirty pills, and I don't get palpatations or any of the shite piparazines give me.. So I don't know, still reckon they sound iffy? Or are these likely another batch? Cheers for your concern and that though, It's much appreciated, and if you still think think they sound iffy, and I've misunderstood how PMA feels, I'll listen up. :)

The negativity is fine man its nice that your looking out for your fellow e fans.. :)
But yeah, even my dealer warned me that them bleu ones are lethal but the ones we get are pinky i think, and i munched through like 5 of them the weekend before last and i could still sleep after they had wore off and i was totally fine the next day.