• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Acetyl Fentanyl / Mannitol and Oxycontin

Zute

Greenlighter
i havw juat aquiered 250 mg o fAcetyl Fentanyl / Mannitol and two 15mg oxycontin pills.

i am otally new to opiates (obvivouls love me benzos) but i am a VERY experienced user of stimulants (meth, coke, mdma). so i was owndered what sort od dosage and method i should use to take them. IV is out the question at the moment. i think i would prefer snorting it. but i really do't know how much to do the first time

any help would be appreciated x

I wouldn't do it. Your obviously on some benzos at the moment and being opiate niave and mixing benzos with fent wouldn't end well. If your interest is still peaked take one and see how you feel. Adjust your dose accordingly

I wouldn't do it. Your obviously on some benzos at the moment and being opiate niave and mixing benzos with fent wouldn't end well. If your interest is still peaked take one and see how you feel. Adjust your dose accordingly

i'm on about 20mg valium a night. do you think i should try cut them out before tring anything?

i'm guesssing it would be best to star with half of one of the oxys?

Like he said^ never mind the fent even the oxycontin with the benzos would most likely be a bad thing without a tolerance. Avoid the fentanyl and save the OC for another day when you aren't on benzos.

Third for don't do it...if you are on benzo's or have taken some recently, and have no opiate tolerance, you run a significant risk of OD'ing. Try ONE of the oxycontin at a time when you are farthest from having taken valium. And leave the acetyl-fentanyl alone. No good can come of that.

Don't fuck with acetyl fentanyl if you're a benzo user. That shit can put you in a grave real quick.

Like he said^ never mind the fent even the oxycontin with the benzos would most likely be a bad thing without a tolerance. Avoid the fentanyl and save the OC for another day when you aren't on benzos.

Third for don't do it...if you are on benzo's or have taken some recently, and have no opiate tolerance, you run a significant risk of OD'ing. Try ONE of the oxycontin at a time when you are farthest from having taken valium. And leave the acetyl-fentanyl alone. No good can come of that.

Don't fuck with acetyl fentanyl if you're a benzo user. That shit can put you in a grave real quick.

It doesn't get any more clearer, don't do it!

New to opiates...leave fentanyl alone. Thats like saying your new to jogging and your going to run a marathon.

My buddy currently has for sale betahydroxyfentanyl. Its purity is around 95%. If you have zero tolerance 5-10mg is good starting dose. Very addictive and nightmare to detox.

It's difficult to detox because it's too much stronger than Morphine. Depending on the dose you get addicted to you may need some help from even more complicated medication such as methadone, in higher doses than usual, or subs.

i think i'm going to leave the fent well alone after reading this thread, i bought it without really understanding it. i will try the oxycontin when i have got the valium well out of my system. whats a better way to take it for a first time? snort it or just take the pill?

Good call.

If you are in the US and the oxycontin say OP on them you pretty much only have one option and that is to swallow them.

Better to swallow anyway IMO as the oral BA is higher than the intranasal BA, but some people prefer nasal for quicker hit. But like Snake_eyes said if it's stamped with OP you pretty much have no choice. There are some ways to kind of get around the time-release system but most of them are only partially effective and take a lot of time and effort.

Good choice not to mess with the acetylfent.

i'm in the UK and they are light blue/grey and they have an OC on them. what the fuck am i going to do with 250mg of fent? i think i might have to flush it.

Oh, yeah, OCs are still common the UK. Those are totally snortable, so it's your call. 10mg is a pretty normal dose for an opioid naive person so you could have three doses there if you play your cards right, but should have at least two. Some people need more than 10mg, some need even less so better to start low and add later. You can always take more but never take less. Again the BA is higher by mouth but a lot of users swear they feel the same or better from taking the same amount by nose as they would by mouth... I always needed more when I snorted and studies do support that more is absorbed in the stomach/intestine *shrug*

If I were you I'd probably powder one of those pills and swallow about 2/3rds of it wrapped in a tiny piece of TP or otherwise just washed down with water. The remaining 3rd can either be added later if absolutely necessary or saved for use with part of the second pill. Taking the whole pill at once, even if you chew it up to defeat the time release mechanism, is unlikely to be *way* too much or anything... but 15mg can definitely be overwhelming to some naive users and personally I'd rather have an extra dose if I could get away with it.

If you're more of a snorter I'd still use about 2/3rds or even just half the pill since it's even easier to add more later when going that route IMO.

As for the fent, idk... but don't flush drugs into the water table. If you're going to get rid of it, get it all in one bag and duct tape all around it to cover it up and stick it in the bottom of the trash or something. Someone may have a better idea than this but whatever you do please don't flush a potent opioid.

I'd really think hard about fucking with any opioids if I were you but I'm not really in the business of stopping people from doing something they're determined to do. They really are life-ruiners, though. If you can use just these two pills and never look back that's great, but just keep in mind that every opioid addict started with a single dose and clearly you already like benzos. Just have a think on it at least.

Last edited:
i was sold them as 15mg and they do have a 15 stamped on the back. bearing in mind i have no opiad tolerance what do you recommend? thanks for everyones advice in this thread by the way.

Yeah sorry I missed that before I submitted my previous post. For a really long time there were no 15mg Oxycontin in the US and there still may not be, so when I heard blue-ish gray the closest thing I could think of were 80s... which I guess are a little more greenish regardless. Anyway, I edited the post above a whole bunch of times; the answers to those questions should be in there now.

I don't even recommend 15mg for someone without a tolerance...you'll end up nauseous and vomiting. Try half.

No one recommended 15mg. The recommendation was half to 2/3rds, which is an appropriate first time dose. 7.5-10mg is completely standard first-time dosing both for pain and recreation, as standard as anything can be in the latter case. What was said (and what is true) was that 15mg should not be an unsafe amount for a first-time user to end up taking if he/she finds that more is required after initial dosing. This is distinct from the recommendation to take all at once.

It is literally always better to take the smallest necessary amount, but ultimately only the person taking the drugs can really know what is necessary for them so it's important to be aware of reasonable safety and comfort margins. In fact, 15mg is a relatively conservative upper limit to try and stay at or below for a first time user. Note that saying so is not equal to recommending that any first time user take or surpass 15mg of oxycodone, especially in one go. Anyway, with most of this I'm repeating myself so there's no real need to go on.

Last edited:
15mg Oxy is not conservative for someone without a tolerance...if it was...the doctor would give that...my doctor started me on just 5mg Oxy when switching from 10mg hydrocodone. I'm now on 10mg of Oxy, 4X a day. I guess we have different opinions.