• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Accutane (Isotretinoin) Interaction with K, MDMA, LSD, Mushrooms, Amphets?

undertheinfluence

Greenlighter
Hello Bluelighters'

I am curious as to whether it is safe to combine the following drugs with a
20mg a day dosage of Accutane (aka Roaccutane/Isotretinoin).

I would like to know if there are any serious or harmfull effects of combining this medication with Ketamine, MDMA, LSD or Speed.

Cheers,
M.

not particularly "safe" considering these are all "real" drugs but yeah im on my last 5 days of accutane (after like 6 months!) @ 40mg/daily right now and ive taken all of those drugs with no issues although watch out for your skin getting too dry so moisturize and make sure to drink some water. stay safe :)

especially things like opiates where you are scratching, i had the most horrific looking rash right over my inner elbow and my mom thought i was shooting dope ha

Ketamine, MDMA, and LSD are not drugs we typically cover in OD. LSD and Ketamine are covered in PD, MDMA is covered in ED.

You're talking primarily about accutane though; and I do not know about the combining of these drugs, I would listen to what other people have said and do some research to double check their accuracy.

Question

Does this conclude your thread, or are you still unsure and want some more input?

^ I've got something to say. I was on Accutane during my freshman year of high school and it changed my life for the worse. I felt lethargic from the Accutane and I still don't feel like my old self. I'm only 19, but I have no desire to do hardly anything. I also started doing all sorts of drugs while taking Accutane. I tried literally everything prescribed for acne before resulting to taking that shit and looking back on it, I seriously regret taking it. It cleaned up my acne for a while, but I'm still having to pay a heavy price for it.

I took an accutane regiment. I would say it is a mirricle drug for acne. I took it when i was about 16 and had some of the worst acne you would have ever seen. The only problem with it is that there are many accounts of suicide while taking it.

I wouldnt really recommend taking it with mdma because the come down mixxed with accutane could trigger some ill effects. I think mushies would be fine as long as its not your first time and you arent someone that freaks out. I would stay away from amps as it only seems like it would add to some sort of phycosis. LSD same as shrooms. Never messed with K cant get it around here but i would think you would be alright.

WIth accutane i think what it comes down to really, is are you are stable person? do you have some anxiety, depression, thought of suicide ever? If you answer yes to any of those questions i wouldnt mess with any drugs on accutane.

While it is a miracle drug there are alot of side effects. I had no side effects besides constantly chapped lips which i kept in control with a skin cream called aquaphor. It used to be prescription only (i think) but now you can buy it over the counter.

So i guess if you arent having many side effects you may be able to use all those drugs safely. just start smaller than ussual. Dont go diving in trying to beat record doses.

BTW this is just my opinion after talking the drug for 2 6 month cycles.

Accutane can raise blood pressure significantly, especially cranial pressure so I would certainly not take speed while on it.

I don't know about the other drugs you have listed but I can tell you from experience that I roll just as good on MDMA while on Accutane and I take 60mg everyday. You should be fine.

I was on a course of roaccutane when I was 15-16. MIRACLE drug, I had horrible acne which made me really self-concious, I had no negative side effects from taking it, just a bit of dry skin and cracked lips.

The only drug I did whilst on accutane was marijuana, no problems there.