• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs accidentally took 10mg of phenazepam(meant to split the 10mg pile into 5mg)

Lol yea i was skeptical before i ordered but have been rather stumbly today. just bouncing my butt off walls im supposed to walk around. and ive barely smoked any cannabis today which i normally would have, but i just feel motivated and interested in all sorts of things. its like time has changed.i just got done sweeping and mopping the bathroom too, time to put my feet up! yea i think what i got was 98% pure bc 10 mg's and im still feeling it two days later. i figured id be fine to go to the bar last night(for pizza with friends), like 30 hours after taking it, and on a well rested sleep. but maaan i was all over the place turning the wrong ways down streets. i felt out of my element driving. i still feel that way tonight. my plans are to stay home but my brother wants me to swing by (hes like 2 miles from me city driving)

i really like phenazepam -aphex

Last edited:
i've had batches where i would take my whole thumb and do a thumb print dose with no effect lol. The rest of the patches were definitely high purity though with 5mg causing a black out easy. You bring up a good point about productivity. Does anyone else find this with benzos? I get extremely productive/creative on benzos, it's crazy, they often put me in a hypomanic state.

^robo not to name vendors or anything....but did the place you ordered phenaz from sell it by the gram and smaller, or only in huge quantities? just curious

finally feeling more "normal" i guess, even tho i really liked how i felt. anxiety free! i think as it comes closer to half living, i may take 1.5mg klonopin to help the phenazepam metabolize from my bloodstream. 10mg is a big dose to just let it drop off gradually i feel. i am starting to feel just a touch of anxiety. i wish i could feel that way all of the time, without all the sleeping. i felt like i was just naturally flowing through life, and having fun with it, instead of just being battered by lifes current. i think it may have relaxed me more than i ever have in a long time, and i think i needed that. good stuff! not bad like all these people say. just DONT REDOSE!!! use it one time and dont touch it for several days after. at least 3 or 4 from my experience. i mean im still feeling it, but not quite overall as awesome as i was feeling. i think ive said all i need to say here on this RC for the moment. i have no complaints. and might even order one more gram before armageddon comes. -aphex

i took 1.5mg klonopin yesterday because my 10 mg dose taken saturday morning half lived to 5mg and it was obvious. i felt great all day yesterday so it definitely worked, but not completely. today i am feeling "slight" anxiety. normally i have none for a day or two after 1.5mg klonopin, but i think that high dose of phenazepam made half living a big drop, so if i hadnt taken that yesterday, i think my anxiety would be a little worse. im going to try and make it through the day with mild mental discomfort, but may take 15 mg diazepam tomorrow and begin my taper back to 10mg 2x a week. i kinda screwed myself with such a high dose of phenazepam. i handled the blackouts like a pro, but i didnt think about the half live dropping from 10 to 5 would be so ...um.. uncomfortable. but yeah. from now on im only doing 2-3 mg doses of pzam on occasion, with NO redose. very glad i never redosed. im waiting on my next half life (thursday at 8am, if you go by the 60 hour half life, which is true)so ill be at 2.5, that wont be quite as noticable of a drop.

oh! and almost forgot (ironic), im still having memory issues and slight coordination issues. nothing major at this point, but i feel like i am typing with gloves on right now. been in a brain haze these last few days.

never take more than 2.5 it sucks having big phenazepam drops every 60 hours. they are noticable and un fun. glad i have some diazepam on hand. taking a 3 week break from etizolam, clonazepam, phenazepam, and opiates,while tapering back down to 10mg diazepam 2x a week,just so i can get a fresh start and keep doses low and meaningful. thanks for all the advice guys! it has been a crazy week, let me tell ya :D -aphex

Last edited:
Well If I had of got to this post earlier i would have wishes you a good week, cause you wouldn't remember a fucking thing of it. Why oh why do people use this stuff?

its been a little blurry, but i have a really good memory. and theres a slight chance i may have only taken 8mg, i had 4 piles that were all "about the same. i went for what i thought was the smallest pile, even tho they looked comparable, i just forgot to split that pile of 8mg into half. i wanted to try 3-4mg and get a full effect. i weighed it out right, i just forgot the last step on splitting the piles into 2's after diving .40 mg into 4 equal parts. i didnt sleep but maybe 1/3 longer, (9 hours instead of 6) but i did get very solid sleep and i pretty much remember everything since saturday. its just kind of blurry

i think the worst side effect i had/have still is repeating myself. thats been the main thing.

^seiko i mean no disrespect but after seeing you tell people to flush 15 grams of phazepam, and another person in another thread telling them to flush 200 euros in 4 MEC, to "trash it, its worthless" im inclined to believe your not a very reliable source for important information. lots of really bad advice lately.

^you're extremely wrong in saying that about, sekio. he is an extremely intelligent guy when it comes to do with HR and drugs in general. you only have to read through his post history to acknowledge this. he does moderate Advanced Drug Discussion after all ;)

Taking a benzo dose higher than 2mg xanax/converted to whatever other benzo you use, is useless as far as enjoying it goes, especially when used with stims. 2mgs will relax you and take the edges off, but popping more is either just going to make you pass out, or black out and do really strange shit. You may even know what you are doing while 'blacked-out', but you won't feel euphoric and you won't remember the following day anyways lol.

The only exception to this rule is obviously if you have a high benzo tolerance. But otherwise, I've found personally that continuously trying to redose etizolam while on a stim like ethylphenidate, thinking that each dose will just sedate you more, is a total waste of the benzo. You either black out or end up a zombie without realizing yourself how fucked up you are, but everyone else around you blatantly can tell you are completely fucked up lol. So you are best off just sticking to a small dose of your benzo of choice, especially when you are on a stim, because you will get noticeable sedative and anti-anxiety effects, but redosing doesn't add onto this, and you waste tons of extra benzos on a high you won't even remember.

^very true, do not chase a benzo high, it's the worst thing you can do.

I was once stimmed as fuck on ethylphenidate, up for a week straight and dosing phenazepam non stop to sleep (along with zopiclone and ativan) and didn't sleep a bit, instead went almost completely nuts. Man the come down from that would have been traumatizing if i remembered anything. All i have are a bunch of weird posts in the EPH thread from a while ago lol.

i wasnt chasing a benzo high...i started feeling rebound anxiety when my high dose of pzam half lived. it dropped from 10-5. and yes, it helped ALOT. it helped me step down, and i had to do christmas with the family that day and had an awesome time. so...it definitely helped. and i think im due for my morning valium, its been a few days.

hey guys. i have read all the horror stories looking for a solid way to make a solution, which i couldnt find. i accurately weighed 40mg on my digi and split it into 4 piles. i meant to divide each pile and take just 5mg, but i accidentally took a full pile and licked the powder where it was. im guessing 8-10 mg max phenazepam. what do you guys recommend for HR ??? should i take anything to weaken its effects? should i try and stay awake as long as i can? i also took a 10 mg vicodin for my leg and neck cramps about 9 hours ago. should i be concerned??

ive read the blackout dose is when you reach the 5mg+ dose. so im ready to blackout in the next 4 hours or so. im just asking for advice so i dont hurt myself or do anything stupid. (more stupid than i already did) should i lay down so i am just blacked out "asleep" in bed, or do i risk not waking up from taking too much? i am mainly concerned because i slightly mixed opiates with them. a 10mg norco.

ive been reading alot of these powders are cut, and it did look more like a powder, than a chunck of small shards or crystalline chunks. im hoping though its 98.6% pure like it says. i also found it odd that there was no flavor, or aftertaste. not even sweet, or that kerosene flavor some rc's have. it was like putting a tasteless flower into my mouth, but at about an hour +10mins, i absolutely am starting to feel it. i heard it takes about 4 hours before the blackouts begin. i really have no idea what im in for. glad to see this stuff's full potential, but if its as good as i hope it is, i wont remember to take 5mg next time instead of 10mg.

should i try and stay awake to prevent slow breathing and never waking up?? i just dont want to do a bunch of projects around the house and break and fumble over a bunch of expensive equipment and costs myself lots of money. but more overly i am concerned with my health.

i took 10mg phenazepam (on accident, meant to do 5) about 30 minutes, am starting to feel it. if anyone can help with this would be great. its going to peak in 3.5 hours or so, so any info before i blackout would be superb!
thanks again guys. i will make a trip report if this ends up as crazy as i think it will. but please stop me from doing some serious harm to myself? thanks -aphex
Watch out I literally dabbed a small bit onto a wet finger and blacked out for two weeks and nearly drove into a church. Powerful benzo.