• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Accidentally sniffed small amount of meth.

idkwhattodo

Greenlighter
Like seriously, couldn't have been more than .002G of it, however I did feel a very weak effect.

Was wondering if this would show in a UA, if so how long.(I know that normally it's 1-3 days).

What's your weight, diet, anything else like that? in the past when youve taken meth, was it more of a mild relaxing uplifting effect or complete tweaking and stimulation? - all those things will affect how long it stays detectable in your body esp with such a small amount like that WIth that small amount it shouldnt be detectable past like 24-48 hours MAXIMUM, honestly, for myself I personally put it beyond 12hours but im 190lb 6'1 with 1-1.5gallons water a day plus beers (stating this so you can compare to yourself and normalize/quell your worries)

If youre on parole or something just wait the next day and by tomorrow this time you should be good to go, with such a small amount, you probably dislike advice but ill tell you right now, keep clean til you are off parole/UA testing so that you dont prolong your worries bro

All the best

This will probably be locked since drug testing questions aren't allowed, but still..... if you only took 2 mg and did that just once it would only show for a very limited amount of time if it would show up at all (depends how their equipment is configured).

Yeah I know the feeling of accidentally snorting drugs. Happens all the time.

EDIT: Try ammonium chloride (salmiak) to speed up the clearance process.

How does ammonium chloride speed up the clearance of methamphetamine? I thought it was the acidity of your urine that determines excretion and ammonium chlorine is neutral.

Fucking chemistry. I am weak on the whole buffer function of blood or at least lazy-minded, so someone else will do a better job than me explaining it.

It is what is classically used to induce metabolic acidosis though, both experimentally and therapeutically. And god, does it taste good. I fucking love salmiak. I actually used to buy pure ammonium chloride to satisfy my cravings. Probably wasn't a very healthy habit in retrospect.

http://sci-hub.cc/10.1111/j.0954-6820.1929.tb14105.x

This was originally figured out in self-experiments btw. Pretty wild story.

Last edited:
^Haha :) youre fucking wild dude i love it :p im just as crazy as you so it's funny haha :p