Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Accepted God

Juniper Bruhmomentius

Bluelight Crew
There was this one man who needed to see so he could understand

Flesh is weak mind is weak we are but a creature of habits! Luckily believing in God we can change those habits and find the trail of truth!

The weakest of minds acts as if it was the strongest of minds! The weak mind started to indentify with satan!

The path seemed clear because not a single thought was spent on God! The path was simply satans path!

But when he really saw God the old path was disbanded, not forgotten but never to be walked again!

To accept God is to accept responsibility, all the good in world and God as the highest power and your savior!

Since I am a judge, God doesnt punish me for my fleshs weakness! The flesh is truly weak and it will always be tempted by sin, so be it!

One cannot always do the right thing, but one should aim for that!

You can always accept God too!

But when he really saw God the old path was disbanded, not forgotten but never to be walked again!

And what is this "God" he saw?

People toss the word around so loose just the same as "faith" "religion" "Jesus" etc & sadly have NO understanding of what they are saying.
I've said before but nobody ever takes note of it, you want to get a 1% true grasp on "God" go listen to the revival preacher Leonard Ravenhill, his word & preaching would bring down every stinking church & make every preacher of today fall down in shame onto their knee & cry direct to "God" to be forgiven for what they have done.

“You go to the cross but you never get on the cross.” - Leonard Ravenhill.

Last edited:
Interesting video. Thanks for sending that.

A better way to saying what I truly meant would have been: I found the God in myself and accepted what God to me means "good, responsible, loyal, moving forward"

Interesting video. Thanks for sending that.

Thanks, I came across Ravenhill via a guy I got to know online as we share the same "faith" in a renegade Mexican folk saint & he turned me onto his preaching, Leonard Ravenhill is the only Christian I've ever heard that I can understand & listen to.

So many people talk about "God" & use the word yet they have never even started to take the steps towards "God" as that path is a brutal one filled with sorrow, sadness, a lot of brutal learning about yourself. I'd be willing to bet a good 99.9% of people that you see coming out of a church on a Sunday afternoon would be struck down by "God" when they die & come to face their maker, their prayer life is once a week for 30 mins & they read it from some book, it is too much to pray daily from the heart & fucking MEAN IT.
"God doesn't hear prayer, he hears DESPERATE prayer" - Leonard Ravenhill.

I love taking Christians apart when I come across them, I am more "Christian" than 99% of those that go to church on a Sunday, after their 30 mins of song they get into their BMW & drive home all "saved" for another week.

John 2:13-16 & Mark 11:11-19 where Jesus goes to the money lenders & does his thing is the kinda Bible I know & respect, I even keep a bible on my altar next to other items, that is how much "faith" I have in "God" & "Jesus"