• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

acceptance of a sexless life?

Shady, please take this in the context it is meant, but you must have ladies lining up for you with an attitude like that! Honestly women could say similar things about men, it's just a stick and they'll even pay their hard earned money just to be able to stick it into something warm and wet. Geez, come on dude, at the end of the day we all just want to be with someone who cares for us.. Having said that, and recognizing I may be old enough to be your GF, your world view as you grow older will surely change.

If you are bored, don't bore people. Think before you speak.

It's my sonnet, learn it, dear.

T h i n K

bfr u kay

speak

You will be in some situations in life whether you want or not, where you will be inferior to your environment, this could give ya a little ticket out.

Shady, please take this in the context it is meant, but you must have ladies lining up for you with an attitude like that! Honestly women could say similar things about men, it's just a stick and they'll even pay their hard earned money just to be able to stick it into something warm and wet. Geez, come on dude, at the end of the day we all just want to be with someone who cares for us.. Having said that, and recognizing I may be old enough to be your GF, your world view as you grow older will surely change.

Men use women for their bodies mostly and they have a shitty attitude like you owe them something. I'd tell any girl in her 20s to use her looks and get as much as she can while she can. "Love" is a joke for the most part, men aren't thinking about love. My Spanish teacher told me "Never marry for love." I thought she was horrible for saying that, but she couldn't have been more right. Being a hopeless romantic will get you nowhere with the majority of these assholes.

You seem cool though. Haha

Man, the thing is your mindset. Why do you think that your sex life is already finished? The characteristics that you mentioned are not the main cause behind the fact that you are not scoring, your mindset is.

Keep trying, BUT, you need to decrease you patterns, that is, try to look for women who are not in a “good situation”. This means that they have the same sex problems (or analogues) that you have. There are thousands of them out there.

Main thing is, if in 50 attempts you get one, that’s nice. Don’t worry about NO, that’s happen.

Most of men, they destroy themselves in front of a NO. That’s the big mistake. I can receive ten negative answers in a night, that does not matter, I will keep trying until I get lucky.

Men use women for their bodies mostly and they have a shitty attitude like you owe them something. I'd tell any girl in her 20s to use her looks and get as much as she can while she can. "Love" is a joke for the most part, men aren't thinking about love. My Spanish teacher told me "Never marry for love." I thought she was horrible for saying that, but she couldn't have been more right. Being a hopeless romantic will get you nowhere with the majority of these assholes.

You seem cool though. Haha

Who the hell hurt you? Jesus..

-GC

Men use women for their bodies mostly and they have a shitty attitude like you owe them something. I'd tell any girl in her 20s to use her looks and get as much as she can while she can. "Love" is a joke for the most part, men aren't thinking about love.
If you don't show anyone any respect, you won't be respected. Do you honestly believe any guy who is looking for a real partnership is going to want to be with someone who talks like that?

Sex isn't the be-all and end-all of life. Lots of people accept having a sexless life and focus on other pursuits or pleasures. Even many in relationships don't actually have sex at all or very often. Admittedly, true acceptance is an incredibly hard feat to pull of for most people though.

Who the hell hurt you? Jesus..

-GC
If you don't show anyone any respect, you won't be respected. Do you honestly believe any guy who is looking for a real partnership is going to want to be with someone who talks like that?

I've learned a lot during my experiences while dating over the years. I was loving to men and showed them plenty of respect, they didn't appreciate it. You guys don't know anything about what I've been through so I couldn't care less what you think. Most men don't appreciate shit you do for them anyway and the majority of them can't keep their dick in their pants.

You know nothing about what I've gone through. Keep judging based on knowing nothing. Doesn't bother me. I'm happy to be celibate until I find someone truly worth it. I know now that I want someone Christian and on a spiritual journey like I am so that we will strengthen each other along the way.

Last edited:
I've learned a lot during my experiences while dating over the years. I was loving to men and showed them plenty of respect, they didn't appreciate it. You guys don't know anything about what I've been through so I couldn't care less what you think. Most men don't appreciate shit you do for them anyway and the majority of them can't keep their dick in their pants.

You know nothing about what I've gone through. Keep judging based on knowing nothing. Doesn't bother me. I'm happy to be celibate until I find someone truly worth it. I know now that I want someone Christian and on a spiritual journey like I am so that we will strengthen each other along the way.
Good job coast !! I see that men are giving you shit about calling them out on selfish behavior.. too many men are self centered and selfish!, They justify it by the Great Bullshit excuse of “ I have High Ambition” What crap that is!!! Very few women go around and brag about the notches on their bedposts ???

BTW: I grew up with only sisters and was taught at an early age , how to respect and treat women.. Has done me Very well over the years

^^^But your different right? Lol. The epitome of misogynistic behavior, the thought that because you have sisters your somehow exempt from the rest of “men.”

And Coast, have you ever thought that many men have been through the exact same thing? Or are you too short sighted to see? I’ve been faithful my entire life in my relationships but I can’t say the same for some of the women I’ve been with.. I’ve had women literally use me for sex, and because they all think like you Coast they believe it’s ok because “that’s all that men want..”

You have no idea what I’ve been through either, but does that matter to you?.. lol no. Your point of view is narcissistic and damaging. Maybe if you got yourself out of that patriarchal religion you ascribe to, youd find a man that actually treated you right.

Honestly you reap what you sow...

Also complete bullshit on the bedpost notches thing, women brag and talk up about the guys they fuck ALL the time. Women talk about that shit way more than men do... Women are much more open about their sex life to friends than men are.

-GC

Making blanket generalizations about half of people is just not particularly helpful IMO

From the male perspective, I can agree with the idea that male sexuality is...well, fucked up lol. From puberty onward it's just an unrelenting, quasi-demonic impulse that turns a lot of men into leering slaves who have NO conception of how they come off to other people. IME the only way that women could possibly think about sex more than us is if they somehow thought about it more than all the time, lol!

That's not to say that it's any excuse to treat someone else in a disrespectful or degrading fashion. It's just part of the "reactive mind" which you learn to temper with your higher faculties, your intellect, compassion etc. (Well, hopefully you learn that at some point!) I don't know, I just don't agree with talking about the opposite sex in a contemptuous way, although I understand that some people's negative experiences can lead to that. Life is hard and we (men) definitely need and value love...it's hard to think of anything more important, really. Just my $0.02

Sex will never satisfy the need for sex. Desire brings suffering. One's corruptness is one's leash and self inflicting whip.
Understand this.

I just find it funny that guys have a problem with what I want and my decisions for being celibate until I meet the right person. Every one has their own story. To laugh at mine is stupid and immature. Grow up. @G_Chem I have never cheated on any man. I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm not saying all women are innocent, but I was giving MY reasons for staying celibate. A lot of guys are full of shit.

^^^But your different right? Lol. The epitome of misogynistic behavior, the thought that because you have sisters your somehow exempt from the rest of “men.”

And Coast, have you ever thought that many men have been through the exact same thing? Or are you too short sighted to see? I’ve been faithful my entire life in my relationships but I can’t say the same for some of the women I’ve been with.. I’ve had women literally use me for sex, and because they all think like you Coast they believe it’s ok because “that’s all that men want..”

You have no idea what I’ve been through either, but does that matter to you?.. lol no. Your point of view is narcissistic and damaging. Maybe if you got yourself out of that patriarchal religion you ascribe to, youd find a man that actually treated you right.

Honestly you reap what you sow...

Also complete bullshit on the bedpost notches thing, women brag and talk up about the guys they fuck ALL the time. Women talk about that shit way more than men do... Women are much more open about their sex life to friends than men are.

-GC
"You have no idea what I’ve been through either, but does that matter to you?.. lol no. Your point of view is narcissistic and damaging. Maybe if you got yourself out of that patriarchal religion you ascribe to, youd find a man that actually treated you right."

My point of view has NOTHING to do with you! Funny how you got so fucking offended over MY experiences. My beliefs have nothing to do with it. When I was dating and had negative experiences, I wasn't even a believer yet. My beliefs had nothing to do with it. Your judgments are completely out of line. Worry about yourself.

Good job coast !! I see that men are giving you shit about calling them out on selfish behavior.. too many men are self centered and selfish!, They justify it by the Great Bullshit excuse of “ I have High Ambition” What crap that is!!! Very few women go around and brag about the notches on their bedposts ???

BTW: I grew up with only sisters and was taught at an early age , how to respect and treat women.. Has done me Very well over the years

Are you kidding me?
There’s LOADS of women out there that’ll bone you man, are we on the same internet?

Hell, you sound like my mother’s ‘dream man’
Want me to hook you up? 😂