View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Acacia confusa

EarthBounded

Bluelighter
Hey I am curious I have been reading around and it sounds like some of the flavanoids in this bark have MAOI potential making it active alone? Is this true, also the bark seems to have a very high ( N,N-dimethyltryptamine, 1.15% )

Also curious if this alkaloid will effect a trip N-methyltryptamine, 1.43%?

If this is mixed with syrian rue or cappi is it true ayahuasca?

Could I do an A/B extraction and get N-Ndmt

I will be reading on the nexus all day but I thought someone could give me some guidance

Thx
EB

A. confusa only contains tiny traces of other alkaloids apart from DMT/NMT, it is unlikely to be active on its own.

A. confusa only contains tiny traces of other alkaloids apart from DMT/NMT, it is unlikely to be active on its own.
But that's what people have always assumed of Mimosa Hostilis root bark, too, isn't it? Didn't that one prove to be orally active as pulverized plant matter?

Acacia-confusa-Root-Bark-Analysis.jpg

There is a christ ton of nmt is acacia and it is psychoactive.
I have found a perfectly suitable way to extract this hash like resin from the dmt.

Emulsify root bark into dust.
Place dust into 20L of boiling water mixed with 2.5L of Vinegar.
After 3 hours. Pour your water into a seperate pot. Aka The Reduction pot.
Squeeze the root bark as dry as you can using a silken cloth.

Put back into the empty pot, add 20L more water, and 2.5L or vinegar.
Boil gently again for 3 hours, while you have the reduction simmering on a seperate burner.

Strain your tea into the reduction pot.

Do it again.

After you have completed this process which takes 9 hours. Leave the reduction pot on over night.
You want to reduce all of this fluid down to an easy to manage 1 Liter.

Have 2: 1 Liter glass Jars. pour 500ml of your vinegar acacia brew into each jar.

Add 500grams of lye to each jar. Wait for the chemical reaction to occur and finish.

Then add 250ML of Toluene to each jar, while it is still hot. Put a lid on it, and vent it.

Leave it for 4-5 hours. In a hot water bath, a very low hot water bath.

Remove Toluene with an oral syringe.

Add the dmt Toluene to a 1 Liter Pyrex Dish. That 250Ml of naptha and stir.
Once everything has settled, you will notice an emulsion line occur between the two fluids.
The Naptha contains all of your DMT.
The Toluene contains all of your NMT and other alkaloids.

Nice, simple enough a/b extraction. Thanks a lot! How much plant matter do you use for those 2x20L water extractions and how much alkaloid is contained in that?

i use 1 Kilogram.
i literally do it until Nothing comes out of the bark and the bark almost looks bleached.

Hmm, ok still tired and misread. THat sounds right, based on what I used to do with M Hostilis.

4% is the highest i've ever pulled.
Literally straight even split down the middle.
I havn't needed to order since. Particularily old strains from Hawaiian are where it is at.
The orange ones.

Boil gently again for 3 hours, while you have the reduction simmering on a seperate burner.

Do it again.

After you have completed this process which takes 9 hours. Leave the reduction pot on over night.

Have 2: 1 Liter glass Jars. pour 500ml of your vinegar acacia brew into each jar.

Add 500grams of lye to each jar. Wait for the chemical reaction to occur and finish.

Then add 250ML of Toluene to each jar, while it is still hot. Put a lid on it, and vent it.

Once everything has settled, you will notice an emulsion line occur between the two fluids.

Very very impressive tek!
I have a couple of questions:
1.After You add the Toluene to each jar, you say to put a lid on it and vent. Do you mean seal the lid and periodically vent?
2.Whdn the Toluene is sitting with the Vinager acacia brew for 4-5 hours in the hot water bath, should you shake it or roll the jar and let it settle or do you simply let it sit there for the full 4-5 hours?
3.The DMT in the naptha can be freeze percipitated but for the Toluene/NMT it must be evaporated?
Thanks so much! A lot of travellers owe you a debt for this!!

Yeah, you need to shake the living shit out of it depending on how OCD you are at least 4 times an hour.

and by a vent, i mean just poke a small enough hole, that you can cover it with your finger when you go to shake and, so that your house isn't getting full of Toluene, and the Jar doesn't explode.
It's apparently an NMDA receptor agonist, and when i breathed in too much
Falling asleep on the couch honestly felt like one of the smoothest ketamine buzzes ever. Careful with that one seriously. Apparently it can like mutate your genetics (cancer) if you breathe too much.

Yes you can freeze precipitate from the naptha, but you will never get it all out of there. You might as well just let it evaporate for the SHEER amount you are going to be pulling.

Do it again.

Tried this tek out for a friend who was afraid to try it and had pretty good results. The only hiccup I had was after adding the naptha to the toluene, I could not see any emulsion line between the two. I ended up just evaporating the whole concoction down and was left with an oily mixture of DMT & NMT (I guess?) looked a lot like freebase DPT but of course it couldn't be. I did try it out before I gave it to its rightful owner. It seemed just like the DMT I've had in the past. I'm not sure if I could detect the NMT influence??? It didn't weigh it but it seemed to make a lot of this oil after the final evap.
Next time I would do a several naptha pulls to get all the DMT then I would do the toluene pulls to get the NMT. I will try this next time and report back the results but that won't be for a while.