Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Absinthe containing wormwood (thujone)

Hater

Bluelighter
one of my local bottlos sells absinthe they got the usual green 70% crap but they also got a bottle that contains 2 wormwoods and is 45% the guy at the counter said it would make me trip balls but its twice the cost of a normal bottle of absinthe i was wondering if it would have enough thujone (i dont know what two wormwoods means in terms of mg) to be worth trying considering i dont want to pay good money for weak absinthe

I believe Green Fairy - Dabel is the strongest Absinthe you can get in Australia. Dabel is 70% alcohol by volume and contains the maximum amount of Thujone (the chemical that comes from wormwood) that is allowed in the country: - 9 to 10 milligrams per litre.

Last edited:
Yeah Dabel is definitely the strongest in Aus, about $90 a bottle retail, good shit though.

You are wasting your time with Australian versions of legal imported absinthe, my sister brought me back a real one from europe..... very different and not what you expected after what you witnessed in movies.

Very potent let me tell you, I will let the "real green fairy" surprise you, it's part of the absinthe's unquie properties. ;)

So has anyone been able to actually get any halucinogenic effects from this fine beverage???

So has anyone been able to actually get any halucinogenic effects from this fine beverage???

Hmm.. yes... but prolly only cause I was already trippin balls on acid!!
After my shot of caramelised Absinthe I kinda convulsed sitting up then had a feeling that I can only describe as a higher being trying to suck out my soul, and that I was trying to hold on to my soul for dear life!! Intense has hell, but yeah.... I'm sure the acid didn't help that at all!!