• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines About to take San Pedro, haven’t tripped in about 3 years

Then we could all feel AMAZEBALLS, maybe I should post an a different on Craigslist “need trip buddy, free drugs for hugs and ❤️

You see all that plant a tree campaings?. It should be plant ten pachanoi in your neighbour.

They grow so fast, we could have a mega cactus party every x months

Here at least they grow naturally in some places. No human needed. Its fantastic... but having a 2c-x at hand it´s difficult to me to do all the extraction and I dont want to think into drinking the goo

I usually like polydrug binge combos..
However dan pedro never went well with anything except cannabis or maybe some nitrous.
Ketamine and pedro Always felt shitty imo.
And i really like ket with most psychs.

Although other plants meds do seem to synergise well.
Pedro with mushrooms is top notch, both psilo and amanitas blend well together.

But chems feel like they piss of the cacti.

My San Pedro got stolen :( went out on a walk for breakfast, got assaulted androbbed, returned to My hostel to find someone has went through my suit case and stole all my pedro, as well as my hit of acid and all.my prescriptions :(

You see all that plant a tree campaings?. It should be plant ten pachanoi in your neighbour.

They grow so fast, we could have a mega cactus party every x months

Here at least they grow naturally in some places. No human needed. Its fantastic... but having a 2c-x at hand it´s difficult to me to do all the extraction and I dont want to think into drinking the goo

You might feel totally amazeballs tho hexagon.