• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin About to start wd from heroin because I'm leaving for Ireland

There is a codeine only syrup called codeinex you can buy with the pharmacists approval.

Codeine/apap or ibuprofen available more easily but expensive and require a CWE.

Dope off a regular street dealer would be very weak compared to US powder and higher quality tar.
10~20% maybe and you need to smoke a bag in one sitting to keep you well. Twice a day.

Better quality gear is available 30-40% from a good phone connection. That is an estimate based on my experience with morphine and methadone.
One bag could keep me well smoked in two sittings in the am and pm.
0.3g of this gear iv would give a rush and nod.
For reference 50-60mgs methadone is my usual daily dose when I don't use gear (I am trying to stick to methadone and stay off the gear).

Most users from the US would be disspaointed with Brown European base heroin. Better stuff would be found in the uk and perhaps Holland but my experience in Zurich tells me that the gear is similar all over the Eurozone.

This post makes me cringe because when I was 19 I went on a cruise with my entire family and I was SO incredibly strung out on dope for months before the trip. You keep telling yourself stupid lies like, "it won't be too bad, plus it will be a great time to get clean because you can't get anything!"

I ended up stupidly bringing 3 bundles with me that was supposed to last 10 days, when I was already doing between 1.5-2 bundles a day. Well I went through them in 3 days and got SO fucking sick, it still makes my stomach twist over 15 years later. Picture being the most dopesick you have ever been, stuck in a room the size of your bedroom, surrounded by your family in that same room 24 hours a day. I've kicked in jail twice and it was brutal, but I'd honestly choose rattling in jail over that experience.

lol, true that.

Honestly you're probably good to go if you got some buprenorphine. A little goes a long way with that shit, you might not feel completely comfortable but it shouldn't be so bad.

Man all this talk of WDing in Ireland brings back some painful memories. About 5 years ago I had to travel to Dublin on business and left my morphine script at home. Since it was only for a few days I thought I would be able to manage but after 2 days the most brutal withdrawls of my life set it (probably not helped by copious consumption of Guinness). The whole thing is a bit of a blur but I recall having violent sickness and diahorria and practically having to crawl to the bathroom in my room. When it came time to fly home I had to pay the doctor at the airport in Dublin 60 euros to administer anti-emetic and anti-motility shots just so I was able to board the plane home. I remember sitting on board the flight home clutching my stomach and just wanting to die!! Lol!!

Beautiful country but painful memories!!

There is a codeine only syrup called codeinex you can buy with the pharmacists approval.

Codeine/apap or ibuprofen available more easily but expensive and require a CWE.

Dope off a regular street dealer would be very weak compared to US powder and higher quality tar.
10~20% maybe and you need to smoke a bag in one sitting to keep you well. Twice a day.

Better quality gear is available 30-40% from a good phone connection. That is an estimate based on my experience with morphine and methadone.
One bag could keep me well smoked in two sittings in the am and pm.
0.3g of this gear iv would give a rush and nod.
For reference 50-60mgs methadone is my usual daily dose when I don't use gear (I am trying to stick to methadone and stay off the gear).

Most users from the US would be disspaointed with Brown European base heroin. Better stuff would be found in the uk and perhaps Holland but my experience in Zurich tells me that the gear is similar all over the Eurozone.

Doh Switzerland has the worst gear in Europe together with Germany and France, Belgium and the Netherlands is different ballpark there are 2 of the world's biggest ports in terms of cargo and as a result the heroin is cheap and rarely below 40% purity granted it doesn't go much higher than 60 but that's because junkies in Belgium and Netherlands all smoke their gear so it's cut with caffeine

P.s did I mention cheap we have the lowest prices in the first world.

Yeah switzerland has the worst gear out of all the coutries ive been in. it does have prescription diamorphine though. I could not find any H at all in the south of france. subutex is pretty popular along with cocaine and morphine tabs are available on the street pretty cheap, methadone is given out liberally, and the capsules are injectable aslong as they are extraceted with an alcohol first and the resulting film left after evaporation is mixed with water (to prevent gelling).

is that an invatation bingey ;)??

I guess I can hold your hand anywhere between Rotterdam and Strasbourg France. As long as you don't ask of me to score in Amsterdam yes it's an open invitation for as long as I'm running free and alive ��

now if i had any money id take a trip when college finishes up in a few weeks. I am starting university in september and want to try and get off the methadone for good before that, so i might squeeze a little dope holiday in between making money and detoxing in the next few months.

itd be nice to pump some weights and get some veins up for a few snowballs but the methadone makes me so lazy and tired all the time. right now i should be editing instead ive been binge watching the x files :)