• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc About to DXM Trip.

greenlightredlight

Greenlighter
I am doing an experiment. This is my decision, therefore, I might as well put a disclaimer.
DO NOT, under any circumstances, try what I will be stating in this text, as you may have nausea lasting for a while. This is my decision to do so.

I am about to take DXM in gel form. It does, however, contain Guaifenesin. I have heard numerous reports that it messes with your stomach. I have also read that it is not deadly, as it has a low toxicity. Some people may not even experience problems with Guaifenesin.

I am doing this experiment to see if I can have a good trip without throwing up.

I will try to update every hour.

UPDATE

More than one hour in. I am seeing slight distortions in things, but mainly only closed eye distortions. I do have nausea, but I did just eat chicken with Zaxby's insane sauce, so IDK if it that or the guaifenesin.

What was your dose of DXM/guaifenesin?

I've taken large doses of guaifenesin as well from some codeine cough syrup that had it in it. I didn't have any nausea but I had these really loud gurgling noises coming from my gut, followed by diarrhea the next day.

Dude that is a bad idea to take dxm with Guaifenesin. Don't they have dxm only cough gels at the store you're going to?