• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc About a month and a half after acid and I can't stop my anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nsquillace1

Greenlighter
About a month and a half ago i took acid for the first time. I admit I was stupid and did in by myself with my 3 very close sober friends trip sitting me. The first 5 hours of the trip was amazing I was loving then after smoking Marijuana I had a crazy panic attack. The next week after that has been hell. If you look at my other posts u can see what I was going through.

I would post stuff on this website constantly. Panicing and over thinking everything looking for answers untill my last post someone commented saying to stop posting stuff on here and to just calm down and try to relax and that i will be okay. After that that's exacilly what I did I stopped looking stuff up and the month after I was finally starting to feel normal, slowley getting better and better. Untill the other day i found out the true definition of and symptoms of a sociopath. After that I started panicing and having really bad anxiety again. I've always be somewhat anti social and when I looked at the symptoms of a sociopath i was able to relate to alot of them. But I would never hurt anyone and i never think about hurting anyone so I guess that reassures me that im not one . I also heard that if u think your a sociopath you most likely arnt one so I guess that good too.

Anyway ever since I found out what a sociopath is I've been having crazy anxiety and keep thinking that I don't have feelings. I keep trying to think about sad stuff in my head or talk to my mom to find some type of love but I just feel empty. Almost how I felts like the week after my bad acid trip. I know I had feelings before. I felt happiness and love and I always loved helping people but right now none of that seems to happen. What the hell is going on??? Should I go see a psychiatrist? My mind keeps racing and when I finally get to calm down I still have this unsettling thought that I have no emotions or feelings. Is it just this intense anxiety stabbing at me? I really don't want this to go on For much longer. Like I said I was doing fine untill I found out what a damn sociopath was. And if I am one I don't want to be one anymore! Is it possible for someone like me to change?

Just relax dude, If u are a sociopath u wouldn't give a shit that ur a sociopath... and if you were? So what. Thats a good thing.
The main reason I take certain drugs is to micmic sociopathy and blunt emotions. I dont feel bad or guilt when I do bad things to people. Sociopaths are master at the art of not giving a fuck.

Feelings are human beings biggest weakness. Feelings can make people do illogical things. (Ie. Guy commits suicide because gf dumped him or guy kills gf because his feelings got hurt!) If ur a sociopath, then u should be proud of yourself. You are an evolved supreme species. A ruthless cold motherfucker like the Terminator

Last edited:
Chill out and take a break from poly drug use and you will get straight. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.