• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

About 3 weeks ago i ate like 15 propylhexadrine cottons without extracting

telepathetic

Bluelighter
I just cut into pieces and swallowed. Wound up in Central America. Anyway I shit bricks, it hurt so I took a laxative. Pretty sure I passed it all. Do I need surgery?

I ate like 20 about three weeks ago and didn't require surgery so you'll probably make it

Of course im being about as serious as i think you're being.

Although, on the flip side, oddly enough I did actually injest some (extracted) propylhexedrine last week, for the first time in years, after running out of dexedrine. Fuck that shit. I remembered why i hated it. Sort of worked the first day. The next two days were progressively worse to where i thought, never again (which is what I thought years ago last time i resorted to it).

In any event you arent being serious. And if you were serious 20 cottons should be pretty easy to pass, unless you are a 70 year old woman

Hmmmm what about the "wound up in central america" part 🤔

Well I can't imagine it would still be in your stomach. If it were anywhere it would be lower down in your GI. If you are being sincere and really think you are blocked you should probably get an ultrasound or x-ray. 15 would be like a small handful of cotton, probably would pass but who knows.

take Metamucil 2X a day and make sure you are pooping. If you obviously pass something and then feel better seems like that is that.... If you don't see any cotton, blood, etc. and have a normal bowel and no pain, then that's your call.... but if you are constipated fully, not going at all or rabbit turds and it hurts go to the ER.
I am always 100% honest and would tell the ER doc the truth- just because it might help the dr. diagnose someone else and save them down the road who doesn't have the balls to be honest,

WTF is this Central America thing? Are you there NOW?!! The very, VERY last thing I would want is to come through customs clutching my stomach and have them pull cotton soaked in something that might pop positive for amphetamines out of me and have to explain to a judge what a dumb ass you are.

Is that for real dude?! sounds unbelievable your CNS could survive that

I mean I still relapse with it but I never even eat one cotton I always soaked that could have also ended you easy.