• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Abilify and Cocaine.

Generic84

Bluelighter
Hi,

I was wondering if Abilify would blunt cocaine's effect? Anyone gone skiing on Abilify?

I'm not gonna invest a crazy amount of time in this one, but I just want to make one thing really clear to you OP. When you decide to undergo a regimen of antidepressant or general psychiatric treatment in the goal of slowly starting to improve your life in certain ways, you really need to stick to it. The only way that these things work is if you follow the regimen responsibly over a (sadly) really long time. When you start throwing immediately-powerful feel-good agents into the mix, it can be very difficult to tell where you're even at. One therapy is very long, with a lot of frequent assessment and the other is fast, hard and unassessed. If you truly wish to consider a long-term treatment of antidepressants, I would really just consider trying to cut the powerful recreational chemicals out, at least for a short time.

Hey there I'm on abilify and smoke crack every weekend. Perhaps the abilify is weakening the effects and that's why my tolerance is so high.