Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A weird thing just Happend...

BlueScorpion

Bluelighter
A few minutes ago, I was transferring some biccies from one plastic bag to another. I didn't touch them directly at all.

When I went to the mirror in the bathroom, I noticed that my pupils are dialated!!

I feel normal though.

Is it possible that the fumes from the pills have affected me slightly?
If so, would this affect my seritonin levels?

Has this happend to any1 else?

pupils can change size from excitement, arousal, any kind of stimulation really.. maybe u just got a little excited handling your pills... ;)

dont make a mess hehe

You got fired up upon seeing the things that your body associates with pleasure.

Whenever I smell heroin my heartbeat speeds up and I break out in a small sweat. I've never checked but I wouldn't be surprised if my pupils dialate as well. I'm not a heroin addict and I haven't used it in ages, but I'd bet that if I smelled it again the same thing would happen.

or it could just have been darker in the bathroom than the other room and they were in the process of dilating...

I always find that my pupils dilate even when I'm talking about pills at length, or if I smell them....

Stupid Pavlovs dog syndrome.

I get dilated pupils from everything since I started taking pills. As soon as I come from work I've checked my eyes and they're quite big, even though they were fine at work 15min a go....

you know sometimes i experience this same thing when i handle LSD.. its strange..i have never been able to work it out.. i think it must just be psych-somatic.. when we pay so much attention to something.. we can make it happen..

syntech said:
or it could just have been darker in the bathroom than the other room and they were in the process of dilating...

yes, exactly what I was thinking.

you'll be fine man

LOL thats the funniest thing ive heard in ages!!!

You were so excited you convinced urself the smell from the pillz made you high and u looked in the mirror and cause the room was slightly dark your pupils looked bigger than normal ;)

Tripper=D

have to say I get little placebo pill effect when I think about taking them on a weekend when I have had a big weekend on the previous one!!!