• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids a small amount of Hydromorphone

I decided to go the route of insufflation. I did all 14 mg, I figured better, one big satisfying round than 2 "meh" ones. It was pretty fantastic. I didn't get sick and I didn't have any discomfort insufflating the full 14 mg. Thanks everyone for the advice. I guess I was just gonna do it my why no matter what everyone said. Sorry if you feel your time was wasted.

I decided to go the route of insufflation. I did all 14 mg, I figured better, one big satisfying round than 2 "meh" ones. It was pretty fantastic. I didn't get sick and I didn't have any discomfort insufflating the full 14 mg. Thanks everyone for the advice. I guess I was just gonna do it my why no matter what everyone said. Sorry if you feel your time was wasted.

Then obviously you have some sort of a tolerence... That would absolutly wreck anyone w/o a tolerence to opiates.. But good job listening to the advice! lol

And to me it sounds like the purdue dilaudids are like the ones you can cold shake in a syringe? Thats what it sounds like to me.. Do u remember the size? Would they slide in the back of a normal 1cc / .5cc syringe? Im stuck with the M 8 triangles for now, and my average shot is around 8-12mg like you stated.

Then obviously you have some sort of a tolerence... That would absolutly wreck anyone w/o a tolerence to opiates.. But good job listening to the advice! lol

And to me it sounds like the purdue dilaudids are like the ones you can cold shake in a syringe? Thats what it sounds like to me.. Do u remember the size? Would they slide in the back of a normal 1cc / .5cc syringe? Im stuck with the M 8 triangles for now, and my average shot is around 8-12mg like you stated.

The Purdues are identical to the old K4's you could cold shake, I wouldn't advise even attempting to do that anymore though, it's simply not safe period. Even with the rather small amount of binders in the Purdue P4's. I banged one a week ago and even though very little filler was left behind it still left behind some. I always just get the M4's as my normal prescription, run them through a .20um Micron filter and end up with the safest possible way to IV a Dilaudid pill. It aint "safe" but it's as safe as it's going to get. I cotton filter once, .20um micron filter, backload, use everything "clean" and bang.

Like you my average dose always ranges between 8-12mg's with the M4's. With the Purdue P4's I was actually able to get off REAL good with a 4mg. I wouldn't even feel that with an M4, it was pretty crazy how well the Purdue 4mg broke down and worked. I wasn't expecting much and I got hit by a train IV'ing it. The micron filter even managed to get rid of the yellow die.

I hope you get everything out of it that you are expecting. I have never gotten to that nice opiated place in my soul from snorting or plugging em. IV is the only way I will do hydromorph every other ROA is just pointless to me.

They were pretty small, white round tablets, with an M on one side and a 2 on the other. I don't really know how to answer your question about the syringe because I've never used or been around anyone that used one. But they were pretty small, so I would say they would fit in almost anything, lol. I think the reason I didn't get wrecked from 14 mg was because I had recently done other opiates. Also, I'm not a tiny little chump (not saying that anyone else is) so it takes quite a bit of anything to get me really wrecked. It was by no means a mild experience though. I just don't often experience negative effects of any drug. Maybe I'm lucky.

The Purdues are identical to the old K4's you could cold shake, I wouldn't advise even attempting to do that anymore though, it's simply not safe period. Even with the rather small amount of binders in the Purdue P4's. I banged one a week ago and even though very little filler was left behind it still left behind some. I always just get the M4's as my normal prescription, run them through a .20um Micron filter and end up with the safest possible way to IV a Dilaudid pill. It aint "safe" but it's as safe as it's going to get. I cotton filter once, .20um micron filter, backload, use everything "clean" and bang.

Like you my average dose always ranges between 8-12mg's with the M4's. With the Purdue P4's I was actually able to get off REAL good with a 4mg. I wouldn't even feel that with an M4, it was pretty crazy how well the Purdue 4mg broke down and worked. I wasn't expecting much and I got hit by a train IV'ing it. The micron filter even managed to get rid of the yellow die.

I have been trying to prep some P4's for over a week (disolve in 1ml water/ filter twice) but for some reason they still come out yellow, and 3 hours later Im shaking and sweating. I have taken IV for nearly 5 years, but I used to get 2mg injections from abbot. Now I get the pills but I want to bang them because when it is clean it works great for me....any ideas?