• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids a small amount of Hydromorphone

anonymoos

Greenlighter
I'm fairly new to opiates in general. My tolerance is pretty low. I've just gotten my hands on of 7 2mg hydromorphone pills. It's not a lot, so I know it's pretty much a one time deal, since I'll no doubt never get a chance to get any more of them. My question is what should I do with them? I'm willing to do anything not involving a syringe. I just really don't want to go down that path. So, any words of advice would be appreciated.

:)

I've snorted thousands of these, here is what you do. Rail one and wait 20 min to see how you feel. If you want to get a little more fucked up rail another. FYI - you will probably end up throwing up at some point if you are new to opiates

plug it
just start at a really low dose since you're getting at least like 80-85% into you, closest to a syringe without actually using one(enema works best)

So I take it railing is the way to go?

(also, I'm not so sure about throwing up. I've done many different opiates over a course of time and never even experienced nausea. I don't know if I'm just lucky, or what)

edit: didn't see above post before posting this.

so railing isn't necessarily hands down the best way to go. I'm curious as to what others will say, before doing anything. Not that I'm doubting anyone who has already responded.

no, railing it is the best way to go. the bioavailability is higher for intranasal than it is for rectal. trust me, i've taken thousands of these pills, eating them and rectal is a waste. the only way to go is iv (which is bad for obvious reasons) and intranasal

HyMo gives waves of high. so snort 1-2mg and then wait. it should be a nice rush then about 20 mins later it should feel almost as if it is gone then 10 mins after that it seems to be right back at powerful feeling. HyMo is wierd in this respect n i have made the mistake of not feelin it after 20 mins and thinkin i need more n then taken more. HyMo doesnt last long but it isnt that short so snort some then wait atlest 30-40 mins to make sure you got a feel for the effects before doin more

also i would suggest 1-2 mg is enough for someone with a low tolerance, but you didnt really tell us any numbers so low tolerance could mean many things

anyways be safe, the closest i felt i ever came to an OD was on HyMo bc of the wave effect, i kept railin more

if you're looking for a rush (which is why alot of people do dilaudid in the first place) you need to plug it. this is the closest thing to shooting up without using a needle syringe. all off the vein in your rectum would absorb the drug and give you a rush. i cant vouch for this as i have only done dilaudid via IV and insulflated once and i snorted 21mg.

if you want a good euphoric noddy high, infulflation is the best way to go.

i dont know about this "wave" effect but i can tell you the high on dilaudid is short lived. watch your dose as dilaudid is a very potent opiate and it would be easy for an opiate naive person to ingest and become ill or OD. don't go overboard and pace yoruself and make sure you can handle your next dose. it would be better if you had someone around that knows what you're doing that way he can monitor you and make sure you dont mistake your dose

i get the wave effect n have heard of others that feel similar about HyMo (people on this site as well as other friends) but i guess it isnt something set in stone or garunteed to happen but i have used HyMo on many occasions n always get the waves

Just snort them for the ease of it if you are opiate naive it'll work at at least giving you a buzz if you do. it doesn't feel anywhere near what Hydromorphone REALLY feels like, but you don't need to be going down that path anyways unless your in the ER at the hospital (spent a week there, as a patient, not a nurse this week) so I got a lot of 2mg Hydromorphone shots the last 7 days. How beautiful it must me. So snort 2-4mg's wait a while and adjust. Remember that it does kind of come in waves and when I was newer to the drug and ahd large scripts this also led to near OD's for me too. At least enough to panic and legitimately think about going to the ER. Anyone that says plugging is a waste is doing it WRONG. Plugging is great, I've been on Hydromorphone for 1-2yrs now so I've tried a lot of things to get the best bang out of them and plugging works awesome as long as you do it enema style with the right amount of water. 8-12mg's for me and about 1ml of water & I can catch a nod actually which is rare for me.

On a side note, my last day in the hospital they gave me 2 Dilaudid tablets to swallow after they took my IV out, they were super small and yellow with a P on one side and a 4 on the other. Never seeing these before i just pocketed them and figured they were good candidates to bang considering they were half the size of my M4 Malli's I get every month. I went home and put them side by side with the Malli's and they were TINY. Come to find out from a web search they are brand name Purdue Dilaudid's. Wondering if they might be any better then the Malli's ive gotten for years I crushed one up, just one 4mg pill. Which is a dose I normally wouldn't even feel the slightest rush from. My usual dose is 8-12 mg's for an IV shot. I don;t do them much but on occasion I will.

I ran the 4mg Purdue Dilaudid through a cotton ball & then .20 micron filter and back loaded it into the rig. To my surprise it almost left NO junk behind int he spoon from the fillers etc. The Malli's leave a lot of crap behind, i mean a grip. I assume this is where you lose some hydromorphone in the M4's. I tied off and shot the 4 expecting a normal 4mg shot (which is hardly noticeable) and I was hit like bricks like I hit 12mg's easy. Intense rush, instant pain relief from my chrohn's, and I even started to nod trying to text on my phone. I had't had a nod like that in years & it was off a single 4mg Purdue Dilaudid. So as much as I love my Malli's and always will because I get my bottle of 180ct so cheap, I'm thinking it might be worth the extra money to get the brand name purdue's. Despite the "generics" are the same crap you always hear, this was NOT the same as shooting just a single M4.

So OP can you tell me what BRAND of Dilaudid you have? because if they are brand name (P,2) imprint and yellow. They might actually feel a lot stronger at a smaller dose ocmapred to all the other ones going around. Sorry to add this crazy long post to your thread but I just found this out today and was amazed by the difference. Ive been on Dilaudid for 1-2 years and tried a lot of brands and all of them felt the same except these little super yellow pills.

Last edited:
So OP can you tell me what BRAND of Dilaudid you have? because if they are brand name (P,2) imprint and yellow. They might actually feel a lot stronger at a smaller dose ocmapred to all the other ones going around. Sorry to add this crazy long post to your thread but I just found this out today and was amazed by the difference. Ive been on Dilaudid for 1-2 years and tried a lot of brands and all of them felt the same except these little super yellow pills.

purdue just started making dilaudid last summer. they took the place of the ethex dialudid's which took the place of knoll's dilaudids. they are all the same color and size but different markings k4 (knoll) E4 (ethex) and p4 (purdue)

these are acctually alot more common than the M4. they also contain the same amount of hydromorphone but the M4's have alot more binders and fillers (obviously) you probably lose more hydromorphone during the filtering process than with the e.p. or k 4's which i why you think they hit harder. they are all the exact same and imo there is no difference in the rush.

I've snorted thousands of these, here is what you do. Rail one and wait 20 min to see how you feel. If you want to get a little more fucked up rail another. FYI - you will probably end up throwing up at some point if you are new to opiates

Oh yes, if you're new to opiates - hydromorphone WILL cause you to get sick if you use too much at once. It's happend to me a few times, so now if I'm using a higher dosage or taking it again after not using it in a while - I take a phenergen pill (sp?) before taking the Hydro.

purdue just started making dilaudid last summer. they took the place of the ethex dialudid's which took the place of knoll's dilaudids. they are all the same color and size but different markings k4 (knoll) E4 (ethex) and p4 (purdue)

these are acctually alot more common than the M4. they also contain the same amount of hydromorphone but the M4's have alot more binders and fillers (obviously) you probably lose more hydromorphone during the filtering process than with the e.p. or k 4's which i why you think they hit harder. they are all the exact same and imo there is no difference in the rush.

yeah I know they are the same mg's etc, but I've always gotten M4's in all 3 states i've lived in at pretty much every pharmacy i've gone to in the last 2 years. So atleast for me they have been the most common. I see M4's all the time. I've also trade the Ethex & Abbots that took over the knolls and the purdue's still seemed to pack a lot meaner punch for a 4mg pill. Sure, like I stated above though, my conclusion also was that since the M4's leave behind more junk they also trap in more hydromorphone during the extraction as opposed to the purdue's/abotts which leave behind very little.

.......I had't had a nod like that in years & it was off a single 4mg Purdue Dilaudid. So as much as I love my Malli's and always will because I get my bottle of 180ct so cheap, I'm thinking it might be worth the extra money to get the brand name purdue's. Despite the "generics" are the same crap you always hear, this was NOT the same as shooting just a single M4.

I thought Abbott Pharma was the main maker of the brand Dilaudids? I ask because for some odd reason, none of the pharmacies in D.C. were able to fill my script for brand Dilaudids recently. Now I'm only stuck with the Mallie brand. Damn.

yeah I know they are the same mg's etc, but I've always gotten M4's in all 3 states i've lived in at pretty much every pharmacy i've gone to in the last 2 years. So atleast for me they have been the most common. I see M4's all the time. I've also trade the Ethex & Abbots that took over the knolls and the purdue's still seemed to pack a lot meaner punch for a 4mg pill. Sure, like I stated above though, my conclusion also was that since the M4's leave behind more junk they also trap in more hydromorphone during the extraction as opposed to the purdue's/abotts which leave behind very little.

i definately know what you're saying and i didnt point it out to make you seem like you were wrong or anything.

when i feel like a pill packed more punch tan others i normaly blame it on the situations (how long ive waited, the anticipationg, mood etc etc.)

Snorting will dissapoint you. Plug the pills. Try one 2mg pill. Look up the proper procedure on plugging. It WILL work better than sniffing it.

i definately know what you're saying and i didnt point it out to make you seem like you were wrong or anything.

when i feel like a pill packed more punch tan others i normaly blame it on the situations (how long ive waited, the anticipationg, mood etc etc.)

Yeah I wasn't saying you were either, I hope I didn't come off that way because I didn't mean too. So today I did a test between Malli's M$'s, Purdue P4's, and another generic thats really tiny with a 4 on one side and random numbers on the other. The Purdue still seems to feel much stronger even though they are all 4 mg's. I'm guessing the way the purdue's are pressed are just allowing for easier absorbtion into the water or something. I never use heat with pills. Just finely crush, stir in cold water, micron filter, and go.

I need to ask my uncle what brand the little chalky white ones with the numbers on one side and 4 on the other side are called. He gave me a few today for a few of my M4's when i got my script this morning. Just to mix it up a little. I have always only gotten M4's no matter what state or what pharmacy I go to and i've been on Dilaudid for quite a while. it's like im cursed to eternally use Malli M4's

In the interest of getting the most of your small stash, I also recommend plugging. It's more fun to snort them, but it's a waste of drug vs. plugging. I also find that plugging dillies gives me a better rush than snorting. Everyone's different though. If your tolerance is low, you can probably get at least a couple of solid highs out of your stash, so you can experiment if you're so inclined.