• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

A Simple Plan

CosmicG

Bluelighter
I love this movie. Nobody would ever be able to believe you are capable of doing the things that you have done. Billy Bob Thornton I love you for this film alone. Thank you jakob

I saw this a few months back and was very impressed with it. I had wanted to see it years earlier, but never got around to it. Really one of those movies where you put yourself in the characters place and wonder what you would do.

Billy Bob Thornton played his role well so well. I actually felt sad for his character. I've yet to see Sling Blade, but after seeing him in A Simple Plan I imagine he plays the role very well.

Sling Blade is good totally different then A Simple Plan but another excellent performance by Billy Bob Thornton as a simple man. The characters are very different though like apples and oranges.
Had I stumbled upon that much cash randomly there is no doubt in my mind I would take it without question and immediately flee the country. After splitting it three ways accordingly you would still be left with plenty of money to start the life of your dreams. No way would I have ever gone down the road Hank chose. The man was evil from the beginning manipulating people he thought to be "simple" and unworthy when really he was the one who was blind along with his wench of a wife. I could go on I've watched it three times in three days. Let me know what you think Mysterie!
Jakob just wanted a simple life and to be around people that he loved. His weakness was Hank. blood is much thicker then water and I feel if I was in the same boat it would be hard to go the other way. I can relate to Jakob in a lot of ways. Jakob understood more about life then most ever will in their entire lifetime.

I hadn't heard of this, I might try and give it a watch tonight, thanks.