Bugs A Request to Members...

I've heard and spoken with people that are addicted to BL. But to be on for 20+ hrs....? Take a break, man. Eat, sleep, live. :ROFLMAO:

I don't know.....I was off for two weeks when the plague first hit here and I was basically stuck at home so I spent a lot of time on here.....maybe close to 20 hours the one day when I got drunk with @F.U.B.A.R. as he's in the UK, he went to sleep and woke up and came back on here and I was still here drinking at 5am, my time.

So, I don't know.....plague got us all a bit fucky, I guess. 🙃

CFC legend work getting that banner up and displaying so quick.

Unfortunately it is doing all the things that suggest it should click open including showing me a bar with the http info down the bottom.

Same for all the others.

However I can right click and select an option from the drop down including open in new tab etc.

Desktop WIN 10 and Chrome.

Reactions: CFC
Unfortunately it's all in the hands of 8WAYRUN, the company that make the add-on 😕

In the interim, I recommend everyone stop using Google's Chrome and plump for any other browser not owned by that evil mega-corporation :) ;) My personal favourites are Firefox (with new anti-FB privacy features), Opera and Safari.

Last edited:
Unfortunately it's all in the hands of 8WAYRUN, the company that make the add-on 😕

In the interim, I recommend everyone stop using Google's Chrome and plump for any other browser not owned by that evil mega-corporation :) ;) My personal favourites are Firefox (with new anti-FB privacy features), Opera and Safari.
Yeah I wondered if it was a chrome thing.........as for evil.........thats how I would describe firefox which I ran for years and years until they kept filling it up with garbage every few months and eventually made it so slow and cumbersome it became unuseable. As a result I finally caved and realised all I had been achieving with firefox was to cut off my nose to spite my face. Cant comment on the others but will never ever go back to firefox.

First couple banners still not clickable for me and i got a new laptop.

Windows 10 etc. IDK different whole brand of computer and still same problem.

Google chrome.

The large banners are non-functional for me. The narrow banner at the very top right functions properly for me, the one for a survey.

I am on a Lenovo Chromebook with Chrome OS Version 83.0.4103.97 (Official Build) (32-bit), and I am using Chrome browser.

I've heard and spoken with people that are addicted to BL. But to be on for 20+ hrs....? Take a break, man. Eat, sleep, live. :ROFLMAO:

Hey,

cannot be too many because when I look how many people are "really" online I see between 35 and 45.

JJ

can choose request desktop on phone browsers.
pc browsers ... if magnification is too high sh** disappears.
just my experiences and there is no site issues in regard to this; just users. lol
thanks
OxYW39j.png

HWYrWQs.png

Just saw this..

MacOS 10.15.4 with duckduckgo browser, used to be chrome and neither works

Workaround of >right click >open link in new tab is what Ive been doing and had no issues that way.