• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids A quick question for a situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

nordic_aloha

Bluelighter
I am going on a trip for about five days. I am worried about withdrawal. I plan on somehow taking one 80 mg oxy with me ( its all i have) and cutting it into quarters and taking them one by one at the point where I cant handle the symptoms any longer. This is just to get by. I have a habit of about one 80 a day for about two or three weeks now. I have been through this shit before so im willing to tough it out and have a good time regardless but i prefer to take at least a tiny bit just to make it through the symptoms. Hell i might even just decide to use this situation as a catalyst to quit for a while.

But, my question is, if I were to take the pill and cut it in half, could i possibly store the peices in my mouth (under lip) for about an hour to an hour 1/2 without them dissovling entirely?? I would then take them out and save them (i know it sounds gross but its the only way i will risk it), maybe vaseline will help keep them dry ? I dont know how quick the stuff dissolves, and I already have cut them in half. thank guys

I am going on a trip for about five days. I am worried about withdrawal. I plan on somehow taking one 80 mg oxy with me ( its all i have) and cutting it into quarters and taking them one by one at the point where I cant handle the symptoms any longer. This is just to get by. I have a habit of about one 80 a day for about two or three weeks now. I have been through this shit before so im willing to tough it out and have a good time regardless but i prefer to take at least a tiny bit just to make it through the symptoms. Hell i might even just decide to use this situation as a catalyst to quit for a while.

But, my question is, if I were to take the pill and cut it in half, could i possibly store the peices in my mouth (under lip) for about an hour to an hour 1/2 without them dissovling entirely?? I would then take them out and save them (i know it sounds gross but its the only way i will risk it), maybe vaseline will help keep them dry ? I dont know how quick the stuff dissolves, and I already have cut them in half. thank guys

don't store them in your mouth! That's a bad idea.

Just use this situation to quit, it's in your best interest. If you want to bring it along with you, roll it up in some toilet paper and stuff it in your sock, either in the arch or between your toes; your choice. I always used the arch of my foot.

Good luck!

Quick question answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.