• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A question regarding DMT extraction

There is absolutely no point combining any other drug with DMT. You'll know what I mean after you smoke it.

Respect it and you'll see beauties beyond comprehension. Fuck with it and you’ll receive a cosmic kick up the arse!

There is absolutely no point combining any other drug with DMT. You'll know what I mean after you smoke it.

Respect it and you'll see beauties beyond comprehension. Fuck with it and you’ll receive a cosmic kick up the arse!

Yea i can imagine its strong stuff. I kinda like full on intense things tho. I respect every single psychedelic drug there is and was just wondering bout combining it later on one day. I would do it by itself 1st like i do with everything. I like to experiment. Would never have thought acid/shrooms + poppers would be such an awesome thing.

Yea i can imagine its strong stuff. I kinda like full on intense things tho. I respect every single psychedelic drug there is and was just wondering bout combining it later on one day. I would do it by itself 1st like i do with everything. I like to experiment. Would never have thought acid/shrooms + poppers would be such an awesome thing.

You'll absolutely love it.

Unlike everything else, I'd suggest you go somewhere quite (bushland is beautiful) and smoke it by yourself. Its definately not a social drug.