• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-PVP

Well here's the way we get on1 a glass stem one that had rose in it a water bong,some 3/8 flexible hose avail at hardware insert glass toss out a fat line ,torch,glass red hot and your on1 not sure I can post this sorry if not

Im definitely interested in this chem, but because of its seeming lack of effect on serotonin, I feel like a lot of the "euphoria" people are getting isnt quite the same euphoria Im after. I rarely vape anything, but all the talk of vaping this had sparked my curiosity. Some say its better than meth, others say its not quite as good. As far as anxiety goes, I get plenty of anxiety from amp and methamp, so I dont think theres too much of a difference there. But part of the reason coke (and to an extend meth) give you an on-top-of the world feeling is that effect on serotonin. This sounds like paranoia waiting to happen.

I got about 9 grams of this chem in august. It was fabulous. Totally incapable of functioning in public, but very fun. More fun in my opinion than MDPV which always made me sick, but that could have been the vendor cutting it. More like a cocaine experience than meth, but lasting about as long as meth. Would snort again.

this stuff made me sick. after 5-6 minutes of feeling like pure shit, I had an extreme physical stimulation, lacking any "real" euphoria. Made me very noxious, but judging from reports of the chem, compared to my experience Im fairly certain I wasnt pawned off MDPV or anything. The potency is what scares me, not for myself, but for the sake of others out there, and for the sake of the RC scene; once a white kid dies things go downhill.

this stuff made me sick. after 5-6 minutes of feeling like pure shit, I had an extreme physical stimulation, lacking any "real" euphoria. Made me very noxious, but judging from reports of the chem, compared to my experience Im fairly certain I wasnt pawned off MDPV or anything. The potency is what scares me, not for myself, but for the sake of others out there, and for the sake of the RC scene; once a white kid dies things go downhill.

I always had this on MDPV, tried 2 different batches and no difference, it would always make me feel like complete shit since first dose, racing heart & mind, with some low hints of euphoria.. Tried various doses of course.
It seems to me that quite a lot people don't handle MDPV and its cousins well, unlike say 4-FA which most people handle well or they even love it.
PV and things like A-PVP are one of the craziest stims imo, too potent but for some reason a lot of people find them very euphoric for those few minutes. Not me though so I'll skip A-PVP altogether.

Yeah, I agree with you a bit. Except 4-fa does have a lot to do with serotonin release. a-pvp is just a perverted potent inbred love child of methcathinone and meth. Its euphoric a bit, yes for maybe 10 minutes. But theres no "fun ego boost "like coke, or even methamp or amp. And just because a drug makes you want to redose, doesnt make it similar to coke.

Again, everyones different. I can totally understand how some people would love this, no doubt. However, after vaping something like 3 times over the course of 5 hours, I definitely instantly felt as though I have been up for 3 days straight, paranoia, etc etc. Definitely not a balanced chem. It will help you forget about your problems in life, but definitely wont make them any better ;) I will also mention, it is extremely more-ish, despite its positive and negative effects. Any drug that can boost DA (and I guess NE) so fast like that is sure to make you fiend.

More like a cocaine experience than meth, but lasting about as long as meth. Would snort again.
. I personally find this nothing like cocaine at all. The high is completely different, the duration, the rush, the mental head change, the physical effects. The only similarity I find between the two is the urge to redose eventually. Its definitely a lot closer to meth in terms of effects, but still not the same in a few ways. This is what I describe as dirty foggy stimulation. coke is clean fun stimulation, because its more than just stimulation... its an anti depressant (I know thats a stretch but you get where im coming from)

So Ive had sone apvp for a while now. Tried it while on 4mec and just thought it was ok. Got bored the other night and I would usally go to my best friend MXE. Well they wont let my best friend into my state anymore :( :( :( so i busted out this apvp went on a two day binge, took a day off, and now on another two day binge. Stuff is weird but in an ok way. definitely less hart racing and bad side effects when vaped. But im a straw guy more. Im glad I only have a little bit left, buta little bit goes a very long way.

Yes it is weird in a ok way.

What we need for all new drugs is best roa's and dosage so we can have better and safer results. Main cause of people goin crazy or getting hurt on new drugs is lack of knowledge for how to best use the drug.

That's actually not a bad way to describe the way the molecules effect your dopamine receptors. I wonder how many other people caught that.

This is very well said...just wanted to give someone credit when deserved

There is a lot of very intelligent and useful knowledge of this substance in this thread. I've been using it off and on(meaning very long breaks in between runs) for the better part of two years or so and everything said here is spot on...its nice to see genuine opinions on recreational use instead of negative babbling I'm used to seeing.thanks fellow blue lighters

A+

Last edited:
A-pvp has caused huge disturbance in my friend country, i've been IV'ing that in some occasions. They end up in huge binges and delusional idiotism. But the rush and the euforia is too lovely to forget.