• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs a-pvp effects question- skin, hair, filaments

kiddynamite22

Greenlighter
Hello,
A friend uses a-pvp via IV and almost immediately after each shot the hairs all over stand up and almost look as if their are moving. Also, it appears as if there are little white threads or particles that start ejecting out of the pores all over. Does anyone know what this is? the friend assumed at first it was a hallucination caused by the drug, but has had sober friends confirm that they are seeing the same thing. Also, when a friend soaks in hot water, it is as if the water becomes filled with tiny white and black threads or filaments from their body. I cannot seem to find any information on what this could be from. THanks for your insight.

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight,

first of all: Do not IV A-PVP! Use it orally, intranasal or rectal if you must. It is very likely to get health complications by injecting Research Chemicals with unknown purity etc.
Despite that it is a higly addictive substance that causes various problems like sleep deprivation and related psychotic behaviour, temporarily eating disorder and other nasty things associated with heavy upper use.

Regarding your other questions: The hairs standing up could be a result of the dopamine rush. The rest seem to be drug induced imaginations or a simple lack of hygiene.

I highly discourage everyone using these strong upper RCs. They are basically Crack 2.0 and so cheap that compulsive self-destructive use is very common.

Sounds like you did too much. I once convinced myself I had mastered quantum physics by reading Wikipedia, while I was twacked out on a-PVP.

If you feel its something serious see a professional. But that sounds like what Zerwas said, a dopamine rush "tingly" feeling you get when you're gettttttinnn hiiighhhh mannn.

Firstly, I am guessing the 'friend' is you.

Secondly, you are hallucinating - Its just like the time I thought I was sweating crystals out of my skin pores because I hadn't crushed them enough when snorting. I could actually see the crystals coming out of my pores and forming on my skin... Or when I thought I had a flea infestation and even went to the trouble of putting microscopic black 'specks' of nothing under a powerful microscope and convinced myself I could see heads, legs, teeth and them wriggling about, - turns out it was fibres from the carpets etc. 8(

Forget these pros with " get some sleep" , I found something similar read on demodex, it seems to be in the family. Does it seem to be like false hair. I went to the we with this. My family watched the powder have projects hairs. It is some kind of lava that is do I d more and more in Chinese suppliers. Drop some in water and see if any thing floats to the top Nd moves breaking the surface tension. I have had been a month clean and went to LOok before doing any and one bag was clean were the a-PvP wasn't. I know the stigma of bugs and Stimulants. I had a lab work up they said it was an Asiatic bug but beyond that they didn't know. Watch out if his back hurts , I need out a worm with blood, brought it to all the doubting doctors at er who first released me on drug overdose.
I would think the boiling would kill them but it didn't with me either. I had to boil freeze boil freeze. Does any one have a way to clean crystals as in dmt that would work.
Should we not warn people of this. Demodex grabs on to hair s and eye lashs waiting for the glands to release whatever at night..
And all you people that think we are crazy I will send you some,punks.

Either

1) This is textbook stimulant psychosis

or

2) It is real and you think we can decontaminate your drugs for you over the internet

Morgellons?

Just what I was going to say, gotta make it more theatrical though. Something like: "Congrats! Your drugs came complete with an incurable bioengineered nano organism which has taken up residence in its new host, you! For free!"

Forget these pros with " get some sleep" , I found something similar read on demodex, it seems to be in the family. Does it seem to be like false hair. I went to the we with this. My family watched the powder have projects hairs. It is some kind of lava that is do I d more and more in Chinese suppliers. Drop some in water and see if any thing floats to the top Nd moves breaking the surface tension. I have had been a month clean and went to LOok before doing any and one bag was clean were the a-PvP wasn't. I know the stigma of bugs and Stimulants. I had a lab work up they said it was an Asiatic bug but beyond that they didn't know. Watch out if his back hurts , I need out a worm with blood, brought it to all the doubting doctors at er who first released me on drug overdose.
I would think the boiling would kill them but it didn't with me either. I had to boil freeze boil freeze. Does any one have a way to clean crystals as in dmt that would work.
Should we not warn people of this. Demodex grabs on to hair s and eye lashs waiting for the glands to release whatever at night..
And all you people that think we are crazy I will send you some,punks.

Does anyone know what this guy is saying even remotely

He's talking about a type of mite (genus demodex) that can live on human hair and skin. All the typos and poor grammar make it almost unreadable, but he seems to be claiming his drugs had mite larvae in them.

Demodex are nothing to worry about, they live on nearly everyone and rarely cause any health problems. Just another part of the ecosystem that is the human body, ain't life grand?!

Last edited:
Welcome to Bluelight,

first of all: Do not IV A-PVP! Use it orally, intranasal or rectal if you must. It is very likely to get health complications by injecting Research Chemicals with unknown purity etc.
Despite that it is a higly addictive substance that causes various problems like sleep deprivation and related psychotic behaviour, temporarily eating disorder and other nasty things associated with heavy upper use.

Regarding your other questions: The hairs standing up could be a result of the dopamine rush. The rest seem to be drug induced imaginations or a simple lack of hygiene.

I highly discourage everyone using these strong upper RCs. They are basically Crack 2.0 and so cheap that compulsive self-destructive use is very common.

First of all "don't do drugs" and "Do not IV Alpha-pvp" do not work which is why this site's priority is harm reduction, let's be realistic he aint gonna stop shooting PV because you told him not to, i wouldn't. I agree with the rest but i think if used orally these compounds have alot of potential, ofcourse when you starting smoking or IVing you are asking for trouble, but most users of these compounds like trouble.

I was severely addicted to i.v. A-pvp for a long time I.v.ing all day every day for months on end, buying ounces at a time, etc, weighed 110bs and I'm a 6 ft tall make.

Anyways I am no stranger to the dillusional that this shit plants in your head. My thing was demons and paranormal shit, I could feel them biting me and there were times where they would knock something over in my room and my family would hear It from down stairs. There was a time one of them left a mark on my arm after I did a 500mg shot by accident and got bitten. There was even a time where one threw an a-pvp rock up from under my bed which I threw in a cap and injected.

Point is some of this shit defys all logic. I have 15 months clean from all drugs but when I look back at some of the shit I experienced on a daily basis it makes me question everything that I know is real. This shit will play tricks on you, it is extremely cunning. There are no threads or worms or anything, The truth is when you are up for long enough on high enough doses you will hallucinate vividly. I used to look out my window into the woods with binos for long enough that I would start to see all kind of crazy shit, it's the drugs man.

First of all "don't do drugs" and "Do not IV Alpha-pvp" do not work which is why this site's priority is harm reduction, let's be realistic he aint gonna stop shooting PV because you told him not to, i wouldn't..

It was more of a general statement for others reading this thread. And because of the Harm Reduction it should be stated that injecting RCs is quite the opposite of what Bluelight stands for.

And there are cases where OPs changed their ROA or even stopped when confronted with potential severe consequences, so you can not generalize that everyone would just continue this kind of self-destructive behavior.

Another example: Just because many users combine Benzos/Alcohol with opiates does not mean that it shouldn't be generally discouraged regularly. Many new members or users new to these drugs don't have enough knowledge regarding the associated potential serious health issues.

I think its morgellons. Don't know if people get it from the drug or whether the toxins in the drugs exacerbate it

Hello,
A friend uses a-pvp via IV and almost immediately after each shot the hairs all over stand up and almost look as if their are moving. Also, it appears as if there are little white threads or particles that start ejecting out of the pores all over. Does anyone know what this is? the friend assumed at first it was a hallucination caused by the drug, but has had sober friends confirm that they are seeing the same thing. Also, when a friend soaks in hot water, it is as if the water becomes filled with tiny white and black threads or filaments from their body. I cannot seem to find any information on what this could be from. THanks for your insight.
Dude those are hallucinations, your sober friend was probably fucking with you. I've seen shit like that too when I used to iv pvp, immediately after pushing the plunger I would start seeing shit like you describe.
It's not real you are going into psychosis immediately. For your own safety you should really switch ROA's