• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs A-PVP, different batches and effects.

I would like to add, the latest batch difference was more of a problem for me as all a-pvp pretty much tips me over. Believe I done to much, thats the reason. A batch og a-pvt solved it but I quickly realise what I wrote a year back or so... Time to take a break from theese stims :D

Last batch above has no panick attacks attached to it - it was all me!

I have a fresh batch of A-PVP BIG Crystals from my China source and I have to say this is the most pure and cleanest I've had in a few years. The last batch I had was 100grams of brown powder that had a super strong odor to it. It did the job but was not a clean of a comedown as the crystal has been and the crystal has no odor at all. I prefer the crystals over the powder form.

I still don't understand how so many people can binge on a-PVP and my one time dose of 25-30mg led me to some crazy panic attack of some sort. My heart rate was 186 BPM ! It was fucking crazy. I thought I was about to die within seconds. And it wasn't measured by hand and a timer either, I'm positive it was 186, then dropped to around 150-155 BPM for the next hour before dropping a little more.

Any blood pressure data? Asteep rise coinciding with high BPM would be consistent with rapid-onset vasoconstriction. In such a case the trip can be smoothed out with a low-potency benzo that will drop BP via GABA-a- mediated vasodilation. This seemingly little-know fact applies to all vasoconstrictor stims.

You better believe it the ligjt bulb is the way to go cant wait till i get by hands on some ga usa sucksthinking of moving to yemen lol

You got to do the bulb gives you more space to role without burning and thus more vape throw you a good half gram "should vape for a good couple hours aand im a7 day binger"melt slightly then start rolling all the way around 2 big hits and hold till you run out of breath i always start inhaling at the count of five with a good bic about 1 inch twirling it all around and tell me yoy dont start flying chunks are better the very clear ice like that smell like vinigar we call it vin round south ga north florida. i also keep a towell close by to cool your vin soon as you cant inhale any more or a smoking buddy to inhale good couple of time after then vice versa your girlfriend might be better because you are defenetly going to want to get it in you have to try the blue crystals they actually tast like blue berry /snasberries haha but the blue disipates first hit or two when i say this i does keep the og vin flavor the ladies love that sweet tast but that clear clear is the man long live vinny

Last edited: