• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs A-PVP, different batches and effects.

steingalkrs

Bluelighter
I wonder if anyone is familiar with the different types of A-PVP available. Attached I have an image which points out two different batches. The brownish batch is very potent and is nasaly on 20mg a 2hr buzz the first time of the evening, does not work orally. Doesnt really work like coke but more like amphetamin exept for the first hit, and it kills sleep...

I would note, on the brownish, that some people get an intense experience on their first snort (20mg) however this are people that have never really tried anything with real quality as I never heard of any regular og recreational users able to recreate this experience. Heard of this happened twice to be honest. Regular users report it more like amphetamin'ish, and very very hard to sleep on.

Anyone familiar with the white version? I have no information on this one at all. The white version by the way would typically be one of the latest batches out there and the brownish from summertime.

Brown: has a very peculiar smell
White: no smell

Image link: http://bayimg.com/DAGHAAAeA

Update:
I found another thread in here with google search terms "site:bluelight.ru" as a-pvp is not searchable with the forums search. This thread also have the two different versions. This white one in this thread I might add will be the white version from summer aswell, the white in my picture is a new batch. I now got confirmed from supplier that its a new batch which basically is stronger. Please any feedback is appretiated.

http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/threads/629720-My-aPVP-report

Last edited:
I have noticed red apvp is more fiendish and less euphoria than crystal version. Crystal is the way to go with me. White apvp seemed to last longer and have some kind of adrenaline effect on me.

Crystal version produced less paranoia as well and was smoother more euphoria and relatively stronger, well longer lasting positive effects in my experience.

Crystal version produced less paranoia as well and was smoother more euphoria and relatively stronger, well longer lasting positive effects in my experience.

I would say I agree on this.

After this weekend I can add that the white crystals where much smoother than the brownish. I also got less heart rate so all in all this was a better version, that being said still for me sleeping is not the easiest on this one so one needs to be structured when using this so that one does not need sleeping pills during the next day or so to break it off. I would say going beyong 60mg on this stuff during a night, and you are off to "24h"+ awake night and forget getting drunk ... So use in moderat dosage.

Recently got a batch that recrystalizes into small strange crystals. Smells sweet. Impurity Im guessing.
The vapor is harsh and body killing. Blows the BP and HR up. Not consuming any until NMR is back. Will power going strong, "we" have a mutual understanding.

I'm pretty sure that the off-white stuff with a strong smell is a free base form. It vaporizes very easily and cleanly, and is pleasant to inhale. The crystal HCl salt burns easily, and the vapor is really harsh to inhale; it's possible, but unpleasant. It's the same as the difference between crack cocaine and powder cocaine; it's the same drug, but the effect is different.

I like the off white strong chemical smelling powder. Crystal a-pvp is not for me.

I have an off white powder HCl salt. It vaporizes quickly and easily and is not harsh. Tastes pleasent.

However rarely asI dig further through the vial. The prepared amount to be vaporized takes a bit more heat, smells sand tastes sweet, and recrystalizes instead of staying a puddle the effects are also noticably different a sort of stoned rush and body numbness. Something is up. I await the NMR results.

It was New Years, had to indulge ha

P.s. I think I may have a mix of HCl and FB. Probably not, but it would explain that when 5ml of dh20 is added to 30mg on a sterilized glass pan the liquid turns cloudy after the powder turns wet. It looks like a freebase in water to me. But the packaging said HCl and I trust the source.

Any suggestions

Last edited:
After review my notes it appears Ive been researching the freebase except for my first encounter amd this last one, both HCl. The freebase is definately the real demon. HCl has all the negative side effects with a lessened roll coaster hill effect; not by much but still.

Long story short HCl is not as good as freebase. Damn

Last edited:
I really doubt that anyone is actually receiving a freebase form of this. The freebase degrades fast and is likely to interact with things (air, water, etc.)

Hcl is much more stable and really the only reliable way to store it.

Freebase is out there. Definately needs to be stored well. The HCl isnt the most stable chem either

There are vendors claiming to sell a-PVP with small additives to aid in vaporization. Perhaps this is where the confusion lies?

I still don't understand how so many people can binge on a-PVP and my one time dose of 25-30mg led me to some crazy panic attack of some sort. My heart rate was 186 BPM ! It was fucking crazy. I thought I was about to die within seconds. And it wasn't measured by hand and a timer either, I'm positive it was 186, then dropped to around 150-155 BPM for the next hour before dropping a little more.

At first it felt awesome. The euphoria was really intense and I was really enjoying it. Then I did my usual stimulant heart rate check and started to notice it was beating extremely fast. I'm to afraid to try a-PVP again for fear of dying. I let my friend try the same batch (his first time taking a stimulant EVER) and he said it was amazing.

Anyways the batch I had was off white and sandy like some a lot of MXE I've had. Not at all fluffy such as 4-FA.

Well,from what you have said, the attack seemed to have been indirectly precipitated by checking your heart rate. A prudent measure TBPH, but don't get all tweaked out on checking it I guess hehe

Well,from what you have said, the attack seemed to have been indirectly precipitated by checking your heart rate. A prudent measure TBPH, but don't get all tweaked out on checking it I guess hehe

I always check my heart rate on stimulants multiple times and have never had it go anywhere near that high before.

I still don't understand how so many people can binge on a-PVP and my one time dose of 25-30mg led me to some crazy panic attack of some sort. My heart rate was 186 BPM ! It was fucking crazy. I thought I was about to die within seconds. And it wasn't measured by hand and a timer either, I'm positive it was 186, then dropped to around 150-155 BPM for the next hour before dropping a little more.

At first it felt awesome. The euphoria was really intense and I was really enjoying it. Then I did my usual stimulant heart rate check and started to notice it was beating extremely fast. I'm to afraid to try a-PVP again for fear of dying. I let my friend try the same batch (his first time taking a stimulant EVER) and he said it was amazing.

Anyways the batch I had was off white and sandy like some a lot of MXE I've had. Not at all fluffy such as 4-FA.

i know what you mean, i used to be like you with mdpv. however, once you have been binging for over 24 hours the anxiety quickly dissipates (ime anyway) please note im not recomending you binge on this stuff. in terms of the heart beatign thing i get this with most intense stims too but with many of them i think the release of serotonin puts you in a batter state of mind so you just dont really think about it.

interesting you say your 4-fa was fluffy, mine has always had a sandy, grainy texture and been a sandy kind of colour too.

i know what you mean, i used to be like you with mdpv. however, once you have been binging for over 24 hours the anxiety quickly dissipates (ime anyway) please note im not recomending you binge on this stuff. in terms of the heart beatign thing i get this with most intense stims too but with many of them i think the release of serotonin puts you in a batter state of mind so you just dont really think about it.

interesting you say your 4-fa was fluffy, mine has always had a sandy, grainy texture and been a sandy kind of colour too.

I had the same thing with MDPV and aPVP also. I found that, paradoxically, if i dosed too LOW (as well as too high) i would get heart/anxiety issues... but that as you can imagine it was really scary to put that theory to the test but i found that moving from a few milligrams up into the 20-30 range i would breakthrough that anxious limbo and get into the high of the matter.