• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids a pretty simple question about kratom and PAWS from suboxone

conorneversaid

Greenlighter
I think this is a pretty simple question that i cannot find an answer to anywhere. If I take kratom during late PAWS from light suboxonoe withdrawal will that kick back the suboxone withdrawal again? Another question... does kratom even have a cross tolerance to regular opaites in a way that would kick back withdrawal durring paws or late withdrawal? Thanks.<3

Look into learning more about how tolerance with various opioids works.

Once you have detoxed and gone through buprenorphine's acute withdrawal, you no longer will have a tolerance to it. Taking something else, like kratom, will not trigger to you withdrawal from the buprenorphine you're no longer taking. The Suboxone withdrawal will have been well and done with once you're out of withdrawal.

BTW, how long has it been since you stopped taking the Suboxone?

With kratom and other opioids, it depends what direction you're going in. If you are already taking normal opioids, something like oxycodone or buprenorphine, you will have an incredibly high tolerance when it comes to most of kratom's pleasant effects. However, if you're only tolerant from taking kratom alone, you will be able to enjoy the effects of other opioids very much like normal, as if you didn't have a significant tolerance.

If you use too much kratom too often, you will become tolerant and dependent on kratom. I've read that the withdrawal from kratom is less severe but slightly more protracted than short acting full agonist opioids like oxycodone. Using low doses on a set schedule if you're using every day or irregularly if you don't use it every day will help you manage tolerance and the potential dependency that will happen after enough kratom use.

Look into learning more about how tolerance with various opioids works.

Once you have detoxed and gone through buprenorphine's acute withdrawal, you no longer will have a tolerance to it. Taking something else, like kratom, will not trigger to you withdrawal from the buprenorphine you're no longer taking. The Suboxone withdrawal will have been well and done with once you're out of withdrawal.

BTW, how long has it been since you stopped taking the Suboxone?

Thanks. Can anyone confirm this first part?

Also, It has been 2 months and 5 days since I took my last suboxone. Withdrawal stoped around 6-14 days (it's kinda foggy).