• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs A-php Comparison

genedeanween

Greenlighter
How does a-php compare to other drugs like amphetamines, cocaine, mdma ext... I found threads of it being compared to 2-fa, mdpv, a-pvp and so on but I don't find this helpful as I don't have experience with those chemicals.

Thanks!

P.S.
Also I have researched ethylphenidate and have found it to be very stimulating with little euphoria in my opinion, and have heard a-php to be less stimulating but has more euphoria. I was wonder would mixing the 2 have a cocaine like effect? Has anyone tried this?

yeah that thread provides good info but very few comparisons other than mdpv and a-pvp which I have no experience with so don't find very helpful :(

well a-php, MDPV and aPVP are very different from others stims, they are almost like their own "class" of stims to me personally. Keep in mind everyone's concept of "euphoria" is different.

If you want some similar comparisons (is that allowed w/e) to non PV stims here is my very quick run down. Some of this might not be 100% because I am going it fast, and some may have differing opinions.

Cocaine; while they have similar mechanisms of actions, its like apples and oranges to me. Cocaine has a stronger effect on serotonin, the PVs and PHP don't really. Cocaine gives you a good mood lift, and obviously enerrgy. Cocaine lasts much much shorter, but keep in mind a-PHP isn't that long either. a-PHP is a "body tweak high" while cocaine is much more of a mood lifer. Coincidentally, I can't stay erect very easily on either. But I can get rock hard for hours on aPVP. Both very compulsive to re-dose. Easier to "take too much" a-PHP I think.

Amphetamine: I've only done adderall so that's what I am basing this on. Similar on the "tweak feeling" scale. Amp is MUCH more clear headed and less compulsive. You can also get erect and have sex on it :) plus good luck getting some vape-able pure amphetamine. More energy with amp for sure, like real energy. a-PHP energy is more like electricity flowing through you, not as motivating either. A good dose of amp is more euphoric to more, and lasts an hour or two longer at least.

Meth: Because the PVs have completely blitzkrieged my brain, no amount of meth, good, bad, pure, w/e get's me high sorry :(. PVP and PHP are definitely stronger, however doing productive things on amp and meth is easier.

MDMA: I'm not going to type this one. MDMA is an empathogen/enactogen, and a psychedelic. Pure MDMA is hardly a good stimulant (dont flame me I I know its a plenty decent stim) a-PHP is nothing like MDMA in my opinion. Its a waste comparing them.

Ethylphenidate:
I found EPH to be mildly euphoric, but only because of the very short rush after snorting it. After that, it was a mediocre stim and I would occasionally get the urge to redose hard. I do drugs to get fucked up and have fun. Not for "functional" stims. Which is why I crack up when I hear people talking about snorting EPH as a functional stim for the day. Thats what they all say at first.

Anyways, in regards to EPH..... faster rush, but shorter lasting. aPHP takes a minute to rush you, but is a bit more gradual and lasts longer. I find aPVP to be extremely euphoric as a stim. Obviously heroin, oxy etc are more euphoric, But as a stimulant aPVP takes the cake.

The debate isnt quite half and half, but there are a lot of people who LOVE a-PHP, even love it over PVP. I personally find a-PHP to be a bad purchase. Its very compulse, so you're head is in the foil constantly, and you don't keep getting high after each hit either, its literally so you dont have to start coming down. Rush is minimal, euphoria is almost not present. Stomach gets a tiny bit more upset than anything other stim I've done, remember MDMA isn't being included.

Some people call it the RC-crack. But I think those people are too young to have been around for the actually good drugs, before they got banned by getting caught by their white middle class attorney religious fundamentalist parents. PVP is more like RC-cracl (ive heard vaping EPH can be similar.)

a-PHP eventually becomes sort of fun, and feels good. But trust me when I say, DO NOT expect it to be as dope or crazy as you have read in other threads. Its not the heroin of stimulants, hell neither is aPVP.

Where do you pull that idea of mixing the two for a cocaine effect from? The the brain.....the universe... doesn't work like that so easily;. Not to mention if you have never done a-PHP why would that idea even seem reasonable. Both EPH and a-PHP aren't as bomb with the serotonin as cocaine, nor as they are fast acting. You might.... and I mean MIGHT get a mildly similar high, but not the same rush, not the same mood life, it really won't be the same. Also be safe when mixing stims, a-PHP is powerful and potent.

One last thing, snorting it is as bad or worse for your nose than EPH. the PV and PHP drugs are because meant to be vaporized, so keep that in mind with my comparisons

Wow thanks so much very very helpful! One of the best responses I have gotten on this site so far!

Also you would say a-php is more powerful than meth? I have never done meth so I find that kinda intimidating...

Meth is a smoother more so long lasting high to me personally verses php. Php is quick and fast, you have to keep on doing it a lot more frequently to get that euphoric high verses meth. I prefer the feeling of php personally when comparing the two, just wish it lasted as long as meth.

Yeah a lot of people get a huge rush from meth and such. I find it to be a smooth long lasting functional stimulant, even when smoked.

a-PHP is whack, and will just ruin you with no pleasure in return. Get a-PVP or just find an amphetamine you have access to.

I seriously just registered to chime in. Good php imo far outweighs pvp. Better than any of the previously mentioned stims. Quality has been poor on the php side to say the least...

You either have the two mixed up or you get really shitty a-pvp. Top quality pvp blows even mdpv out of the water imo