Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A Perticular Day Out!

eKLaB

Bluelighter
Just got back from my perticular day out,after spending from 2:45am this morning until 7 trying to hitch back home!
I've just got a few queries about my day and hopefully some fellow Bluelighters can shed some light on these.
This is my day!
Got there at 10:30...was pissed cause my mate hadn't turned up with my 007's..5 to be exact.Didn't get them until 12:30 and then he jips me and only gives me 4,then I nearly punch his head in cause he wasn't gunna me the 5th one then and there,then he has a sook cause I told him I'd sell him 1 only if I didn't get through them all,which by the way I did have them all!

So anyway,I went halves just to shut him up and I wait.....and wait....and wait...Nothing...and I was told these 007's were the bomb from a reliable source! It was about 1pm when I dropped the half and felt quite pissed off....an hour later and sick of waiting I drop a whole......30mins later I'm off my noodle! But this may have lasted for maybe all of 2 hours and it was a quick, clean comedown.
So it's 3:30pm by now and I go another whole,feeling impatient I drop another whole 30mins later,4:30 comes by and I'm so chatty I'm talking to every random I see,so I'm crusin' on these 2 for the next 5 hours and I head for some Jaxx at 10pm,which by the way I thought was quite a shitty show.
By now my body is so fucken tired I'm struggling to hold myself up but my mind is still sharp as tac,so I decide to drop my last whole,which I thought would hit me quite quick,seeing since I'd been off it for the last 5 hrs.But nothing!.Not a thing! and this was an hour b4 my day had finished and instead of saving this whole I thought I'd make my bus trip home interesting,how wrong I was.
I had to sit there trying to sleep while the chick next to me is talking to a friend about shaggin her b/f in a combi! I wanted to laugh at her but then she would have know I was eves dropping,well not really seeing since we're on a bus with all of 30cm gap between the seats.
But then looking back over the night I think my last pill may have had some affect,I suppose it was hard to tell cause I had nobody to talk to or music to dance to,it has kept me awake from 2am this morning until right now and after looking at my pupils 30mins ago they were still quite dilated.
So here are my queries:
1.I had drunk over 6Lts of water through out the day and never took a piss once! Could this be from the pills or just me sweatin it out?
2.I had taken 3 Borrocas on the day aswell and in a previous post I asked if they would affect my pills and Skinlab suggested that the vitamin B's in beroccas slow down the absoprtion of 5-htp,I didn't think much of it at the time but now I think he was right.And does anybody know if Beroccas surprese pissin'?
3.I cramped up alot on the day and now I can barely open my mouth without my jaw hurting! I got the jaw wobbles pretty bad while on my 2 wholes!
4.What is this clear/yellow fluid running from my sunburn on my head? :(
All productive,positive information will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,eKLaB!
P.S Thank You RaveSafe for a great job,well done!

the whole night you were thinking about the effects and waiting for them to hurry up and 'come on' would these thoughts and feelings (anger towards friend) have anything to do with the effect not being there or not being strong enough? perhaps your emotions and constant thinking about what the drug should make you feel outweighed the actual feelings of the drug.

or perhaps what I said is a load of shit - someone fix this post if so, i'm just guessing.

1.I had drunk over 6Lts of water through out the day and never took a piss once! Could this be from the pills or just me sweatin it out?
2.I had taken 3 Borrocas on the day aswell and in a previous post I asked if they would affect my pills and Skinlab suggested that the vitamin B's in beroccas slow down the absoprtion of 5-htp,I didn't think much of it at the time but now I think he was right.And does anybody know if Beroccas surprese pissin'?
3.I cramped up alot on the day and now I can barely open my mouth without my jaw hurting! I got the jaw wobbles pretty bad while on my 2 wholes!
4.What is this clear/yellow fluid running from my sunburn on my head?
Thanks,eKLaB!

1, When u r on pills, it will cause u to sweat profusely and also makes peeing hard, but not impossible, for me it usually comes in a dribble sort of.

2. Cant help you with this one.

3. Sounds reasonably normal. I dont usually have a prob with my jaw muscles just the rawness of my tongue from biting it.

4. The clear yellow liquid is a healing fluid your body produces to heal things such as your sunburn which must be fairly bad. Someone here will no the technical term but its nothing to worry about. Normally it doesnt flkow that much but probably is cos of the excess sweat being produced. Usually it goes hard and forms a scab over the damaged area.

Im pretty sure all my answers are pretty close to the mark but some proffessor, and there are heaps in here, will come in and tell u if Im not and also fill in all the technical stuff that you prolly wont understand anyways.

Cheers mate.

1- You may very well have sweated the majority of the water you drank out. If your wondering if you are severly dehydrated I sugest pulling the skin on the back of your hand, if it takes some time to flatten back out you may be seriously dehydrated. If so drink another few liters when you get home and keep drinking water until you need to urinate. (dont drink an exessive amount)

2- Have no idea about this one, however beroca and sources of electrolytes are deffinatly a good idea if dancing and drug taking for as long as you did.

3-Cramping could possibly be due to lack of electrolytes in your muscles or excessive exercise.

4- That yellowish fluid is plasma from your blood, it is completly normal and occures when white blood cells are used to attack germs and co-agulate a wound.

EXTRA: If your 007's had a score on the back which was slightly domed and a flat front with a bevel. I have had these and found them to be good pills. I also noted a good 1 hour come on when the pills had be eaten. After taking pills for 4 years I personaly would never take as many as you did but we all have different limits I suppose. However from my experience people who take large doses of reasonable to good quality pills regularly end up giving them up due to a lack of effects within a year or two.

Last edited:
mongman said:
After taking pills for 4 years I personaly would never take as many as you did but we all have different limits I suppose. However from my experience people who take large doses of reasonable to good quality pills regularly end up giving them up due to a lack of effects within a year or two.

I have been been taking pills for almost 4 years too and have found that moderation is the key. 5 pills in a night, in my opinion, is way too much. But this is another topic / thread altogether.

shorza: This is true, however I thought I would add it incase eKLaB was un-aware of the possible affects of his consumption in relation to his Particular Day Out. I hope it was aplicable advice.

You asked for advice, ignored it when given and busted your body. Why should we answer your queries now? So you can go out next time, take 7 pills, puke everywhere and leave RaveSafe to clean up the mess? :\

mongman said:
shorza: This is true, however I thought I would add it incase eKLaB was un-aware of the possible affects of his consumption in relation to his Particular Day Out. I hope it was aplicable advice.

It was a good point and good advice.
It wasn't a dig at you, I just didn't want my opinion to tangent this thread off topic.

shorza: cheers sorry about that. Nothing better than Bluelight on a Monday...... hehehe (my fault) Back On Topic->

This was my third time on pills,maybe I was expecting too much and hence the effects weren't as strong as I'd hoped for.
To aunty establishment: There's no way I'd have the money for this amount of pills again! 5 was a one timer and for a whole day so I doubt I'd be doing 7 in one night and puking all over the shop!
Also I was still fairly angry at my friend for some time(Possible reason for my pills having less effect?),the bastard didn't roll my j's like he'd promised and I was ticked off about that for a while until my pills did kick.I suppose what I'm really angry is not getting my moneys worth,5 cost me a fair bit and to be let down the way I was,it frustrated me.
But I suppose this is just one of the many lessons I'll learn with pills!

eKLaB, you started pilling three weeks ago! You shouldn't need to take 2+ pills in a sitting (not yet anyway). Keep it to <2 and your honeymoon with pills will last alot longer.

But more importantly, did you test your pills? No matter what shit you read on pillreports it's a good idea to test your pills to see if you've got an MDMA like substance before caning 3, 4 or 5 in a night.

Good luck, but take it easy in the future eh.

Last edited:
4.What is this clear/yellow fluid running from my sunburn on my head?
Thanks,eKLaB!

1. When you take MDMA, your body heats up and it knows that it will need water to minimise dehydration, so it increases the levels of a hormone called Anti-Diuretic Hormone (ADH). The effect of this is that it pretty much tells your bladder that you don't need to go to the toilet for a long time, regardless of how full you feel. So you stand there in front of the toilet straining, and nothing comes out. The more pills you take, the more pronounced this is. Some hours later the levels of ADH return to normal, and you 'break the seal' needing to urinate urgently, sometimes several times in quick succession.

2. See 1.

3. This is normal. Take magnesium supplements and/or multivitamin & minerals before MDMA to reduce jaw grinding and muscle cramping, and stay hydrated.

4. Get a GP to look at your sunburn.

5. These are all answers that could be easily found using the search function.

BigTrancer :)

I have little to add to what's been said, and nicely summed by BT, other than perhaps something on the urination difficulty.

As BT explained, MDMA causes release of Anti-diuretic hormone (ADH). Not peeing for a prolonged period, especially when drinking that much fluid and processing toxic metabolites, can be very dangerous.

Think carefully whether the side effects of MDMA that increase with extra dosages are worth it (unpleasant vs pleasant). If you find you experience trouble urinating when taking MDMA, consider drinking a small amount of alcohol. Alcohol inhibits the release of ADH, which can temporarily fix the problem. I don't like to encourage poly drug use, but sometimes just a very small amount will reverse the effect.

Thanks for the comments regarding RaveSafe eKLaB. I'll pass them onto the crew. I'm sure it will make a few smile, including the poor girl laid up with badly bruised ribs 8(

Drinking something like a Powerade or a Gatorade will be extremely beneficial as its raises your body's electrolyte concentrations from what may be dangerously low levels.

These drinks also give you some much needed carbohydrates for energy - that brain of yours needs glucose (the most simple carbohydrate) to function at all - so why shouldnt it get it when being pushed to the extreme by MDMA.

As people have said avoid having so many pills in a sitting and importantly allow at least a month between "runs".

Other than that all the negative effects you experienced are textbook side effects from large amounts of MDMA and using it at a dance party/nightclub/carnival/the beach etc.

Large amounts of water (low salt) coupled with excessive sweating (high salt) and no urination whatsoever causes the concentrations of your electrolytes/salts in your blood to reduce somewhat dramatically.

Low Magnesium = muscle cramps and jaw clenching.
Low Sodium = a variety of serious side effects including cerebral edema ("swelling of the brain") which if left untreated will kill you - without question.
This is one of MDMA's potentially risky side effects when it is used in risky environments by people that do not know any better.

Hyperthermia is however the major problem - if you or a friend has taken MDMA and has been exerting themselves heavily in hot conditions, yet you find you are no longer sweating leave the dancefloor immediately, re-hydrate and cool off with something like blocks of ice.
This is a potentially life-threatening situation so consider going straight to the medical tent to be looked after by experts if you feel unwell.
Only when you leave the hot environment and place yourself in cool conditions such that you begin to feel more clear-headed and "normal" do you realise just what state you were in. Try and remember the proceeding 15-30mins - you probably will not be able to.

Too many people such as yourself who are new to MDMA attend different types of "events" and then proceed to go very hard on multiple pills. You do this despite not sufficiently understanding the physiological effects of the drug you are taking and the added risks it poses due to the environment it is taken in.

MDMA rarely kills people or even causes them acute health problems - however when combined with the sort of environment it is most commonly used in and the ignorance or naivety of its user it can cause significant health problems - probably more than any other common "recreational"/"party" drug bar GHB.

/rant

I'm glad drugs are illegal, at least more people like this bloke wont get their hands on them.

Sorry to be harsh, but like aunty said, you asked for advice, then ignored, nae, you spited it by taking MORE. I know it's hard at 17 to not think you're invincible, but if you continue on the track you're on, you're going to be a statistic that we end up reading in the Herald-Sun. Just because drugs aren't as dangerous as you've been led to believe your whole life, it doesn't mean they're not dangerous. I think you need to spend some time looking around this board, especially the drug basics and ecstacy discussions. There are a lot of people here with a hell of a lot of experience. You made the first step by asking the questions, now you need to make the next step and heed that advice. I know were only human, and inclined to have to find out for ourselves, but don't you think it's a bit silly to have many people tell you your idea of 3 is probably not a great idea, then you go out and take 5...

OK so I was nieve on the consupmtion of how many I should have taken but if I hadn't of taken that many then its better I learn the lesson now than rather down the track.
I've learnt that everything has a meaning and every meaning has a purpose,so this event had a meaning and now I understand the purpose of it's meaning!

Sorry to be another commenting on your irresponsible drug use, but I couldn't resist. I have been using pills for over three years now and feel qualified enough to say this. Five pills on the third time you've tried MDxx is a ridiculously high amount to have. Obviously everybody is different, and I know plenty of people who started with a lot, but end up needing a whole lot more.

My guess is you are probably under twenty, and if you want to experience MDxx to its maximum effect, and still enjoy it by the time you're twenty one, then you need to lower your dose. I wouldn't recommend having more than one pill on one occasion for at least another 6 months.

The fact that you said you were 'so chatty' that you talked to every random there was, indicates that you were totally off your face. This 'nothingness' you described was purely because you were focusing on 'what the drugs were doing' rather than just trying to enjoy yourself. MDMA at its purest is very subtle, and particularly at high doses, the effects can be lessened by focusing on them. It is especially easy for people inexperienced with MDMA to focus on the feeling, and thus have an average time.

I've never seen any point in eating more than 3 pills on one occasion. Maybe this is because I started with half, and gradually increased my dose over the years. I've eaten a 4th pill enough times to know that it rarely does anymore than keep me awake.

In the best interest of your health, your tolerance, and maybe even your wallet, don't eat any more than 2 pills on one occasion. You are new to the experience, so one pill should lead you through a whole event with ease. Like I said, everyone is different, I have a mate who has never been into electronic music and thus never came out with us, but has had pills from time to time. He always needed more than others to feel comparible effects.

You may be one of those people that for some reason need more than others. But seriously, take some time to think about what you are doing, and listen to the advice posted by those here. It is entirely up to you, how many you eat, but make your decision a well though out and educated one :)

Wise words melancholic. eKLaB, if you keep doing 5 pills an event you will be burned out within a year. Do yourself a favour and stop chasing the high, and learn to enjoy 1 to 2 high dose MDMA pills at the most.

I couldn't reists adding I agree with everyone else here.

Being angry at your friend definately would have affected your experience. I've been fucked around with pills right before an event, and I wasn't happy, but I've learnt to just let it go and have a good time. Forget about the bad and concentrate on the good.

Don't expect much of it and you'll have a better time. Moderation is good too.