Supplements A Personal Review: Mucuna Pruriens on Test / Tren

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
So for those who don't know Mucuna Pruriens is a creeping vine that can be found growing in India, the Caribbean and tropical areas of Africa. This tropical plant is also often referred to as “velvet bean” and many other names.

I'll call Mucuna Pruriens MP to save time since I'll speak of it a lot in this post.

So MP has been proven to naturally lower Prolactin levels, like a weaker, natural Caber. It also naturally boosts Dopamine levels and libido, which are just 2 more benefits of the plant.

So the reason MP are relevant to steroids is because Trenbolone side effects are mostly related to the increase in prolactin it causes.

On my first cycle of Tren A, I came across MP and began taking it and thought it was the miracle drug in terms of boosting my sex drive, mood elevation, sleep, etc. However I began taking it for 6 months, even after my cycle stopped and I came to realize that once I stopped the MP, my mental fog and random headaches disappeared (Which leads me to believe tolerance and cycling off of MP is necessary to avoid side effects and maximize benefits)

So... fast forward a year... and I just began another cycle.

Started with: Tren A 75 mg / Test P 100 mg EOD. (Front load / hold over till i got Enthanate)

Then about a week ago started my actual cycle...

Test C - 300 mg
Tren E - 200 mg

After my 2nd shot, doing twice a week shots, the next day I felt extremely off, my mood, blood pressure, eye pressure, overly aggravated.. which is unusual for me even on juice.

So last night as I was roaming my supplement cabinet, I found my old friend MP. took 3 of them, and it was almost comical how the skies cleared. It was like Mucuna P. parted the seas for my mood, depression, anxiety...

Which is interesting because I've only been running Tren for about 3 weeks, so I really can only come to 2 conclusions.

1. Tren already spiked my Prolactin levels way higher than normal, and taking the MP fixed it.

2. Unrelated past drug use has my dopamine levels low and the MP boosted them, causing a change in mood.

Regardless, MP is a very curious and useful substance I would suggest anyone on Tren try out, but as I said I personally recommend a cycle / not taking it daily because side effects added up for me over time.

Side note, in the past week I have documented how 400 mg Magnesium Gylcinate Chelate, 200 mg CoQ10, and 2 grams Fish Oil has successfully dropped my blood pressure and IOP (eye pressure, which has been an issue for me on Tren) an average of 40 on both Diastolic and Systolic, which is impressive.

Hope all my fellow lifters are doing good and healthy today, interested to hear your take on MP / Caper / Prolactin / Tren

Interesting. Just started using MP maybe 2 months ago off and on and haven’t noticed anything.

Are you using an extract or just the plain root?

Is it cheap? It sounds familiar. Is it something that goes into OTC test boosters?

Yeah, it gets added to all kinds of supps RL (as do others like Fava bean), but there are so many extracts of MP with wildly varying strengths of L-dopa.

And just like with pharm L-dopa, a boost beyond the norm could simply make you sleepy and fuzzy headed (a pre-synaptic feedback effect). The right dose might help though.

Interesting. Just started using MP maybe 2 months ago off and on and haven’t noticed anything.

Are you using an extract or just the plain root?

It’s strange because of how many supplements I take to be able to differentiate if the Mucuna was entirely responsible for my change of mood.

I found a very strong one containing 100 mg of L-Dopa per 166 mg Mucuna, I usually take 3 capsules.

I really want to get some Caber and see if it would be better

Yeah, it gets added to all kinds of supps RL (as do others like Fava bean), but there are so many extracts of MP with wildly varying strengths of L-dopa.

And just like with pharm L-dopa, a boost beyond the norm could simply make you sleepy and fuzzy headed (a pre-synaptic feedback effect). The right dose might help though.

Definitely true about the fuzzy head.

I know how frowned upon this is but I’ve never gotten blood work just set up my first one so I’m curious to see where all my levels are at.