• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

I just starting IVing about 2 months ago and I'm just curious to know if anyone can tell me why I don't nod off at all.. Ever! The only time I nodded is the first time I did an oxy like 6 years ago. Ever since that no matter how much H I do I can't get a nod and hardly feel anything besides the rush. I know my tolerance is high but I don't think it's so outrageously high that I can't get messed up. I mean people that use for way longer than me still feel the effects stronger and longer than me. My friend has been IVing for like 5 years now and she does half of what I do and gets more messed up. Could it just be my metabolism? I honestly think I would have to slam like 10 bags to be where I want.. Is that normal for someone who just started IVing? Btw, it took a lot for me to get high from sniffing as well. Sorry if I rambled I just really want an answer so I wanted to be descriptive.

I just starting IVing about 2 months ago and I'm just curious to know if anyone can tell me why I don't nod off at all.. Ever! The only time I nodded is the first time I did an oxy like 6 years ago. Ever since that no matter how much H I do I can't get a nod and hardly feel anything besides the rush. I know my tolerance is high but I don't think it's so outrageously high that I can't get messed up. I mean people that use for way longer than me still feel the effects stronger and longer than me. My friend has been IVing for like 5 years now and she does half of what I do and gets more messed up. Could it just be my metabolism? I honestly think I would have to slam like 10 bags to be where I want.. Is that normal for someone who just started IVing? Btw, it took a lot for me to get high from sniffing as well. Sorry if I rambled I just really want an answer so I wanted to be descriptive.

take that tolerance as a sign and quit now man.

the longer you use dope the more accustomed to its effects youll become. When i first switched from OC to tar i would smoke and smoke and swear that it wasnt working, the only way i knew it was is i wasnt sick. But now after a year i can feel effects from just a couple of hits, and if im kicking when i get a good hit its like i can feel it going into my brain and relaxing me instantly.

It is possible to have a high natural tolerance to opiates. It is also a possibility that you are getting shit dope.. I take 75mg of methadone daily. 200mg of oxycodone does absolutely nothing to me, but the dope I can get I still get very high from shooting three bags, on top of my methadone..

I would take it as a sign to quit while you're ahead, or perhabs seek out an alternative source for your heroin.

Yeah.. I lost my car when I started getting high again and so I can't get to the city to buy it anymore. The stuff I have access to sucks and it's expensive. The guy I get it from takes half outta the bags for himself so I need to spend a lot of money on it n I don't get very high. It sucks but I haven't been able to stop even though I have a full script methadone. What can I say.. I'm not a quitter.. I'll keep chasing that high and hopefully I'll eventually get to where I wanna be!

asbeen,

I shot raw for a year but i couldnt keep up with the lifestyle in the financial sense (despite working 3 jobs and selling here and there)

And that's when I discovered that shooting suboxone, if done properly (and it's very very easy) was an option. I shot subs for a year, multiple times a day (although a dosage i.e. a shot, is only needed once every 24 hours) and not once did anything unpleasant happen to me.

It's cheap as hell (many people have scripts to it and will "share") no bad taste, you still get to shoot up, you get a rush, and well, it's just easier overall.

I dont know, you might be completely against shooting pills, and if that's true, then good for you. But not many people know that you can shoot it and I just thought I'd share whatever knowledge I have about that. You just gotta take extra precautions if you shoot it.

Good Luck

(To anyone who reads this and feels the need to reply something along the lines of "YOU'RE A DUMBASS FOR SHOOTING PILLS BLAHBLAHBLAH" thanks, but i'm already well aware of the risks and all that shit but when someone's not getting anything out of dope but is not able to quit (especially not able to give up the needle) shooting subs isnt the worst they can do.)

I do the same thing man. I quit doing dope a year ago and got on subs but would relapse like every month or so. About 6 months ago I read up on that you can shoot subs so I've also been doing that 1-3 times a day now and it does significantly help the cravings for using the needle. I find myself doing it more than once or twice a day when Im sitting at home bored, but if Im busy doing it once when I wake up im good to go for at least 12 hours before I start getting the yawns and other minor stuff. It def leaves my system faster IVing it rather than taking it sublingual. What sort of dosages do you use ?

I never shoot more than .5-1mg per shot, since I find lower doses give much better effects than super high doses (im prescribed 24mgs a day hah). Im curious to know what you use as "extra precautions" when you shoot it though. I put my sub in a spoon, crush it into a very fine powder with my needle cap, add about 50-60 units of water, give it a stir, wait a couple minutes for the insolubles from the pill to settle at the bottom, toss the cotton in, press the needle pretty hard into the cotton so it doesnt suck the liquid straight into the needle thus sucking all the "cloudy shit" or nsolubles, i make sure the liquid slowly seeps thru the cotton to catch everything, then i do this one or two more times until the solution is crystal clear..then blast it. But when doing this i cant help thinking there a lot of the "cloudy shit" is just passin thru the cotton anyway since the cotton doesnt seem to stop it, only the bigger shit thats floating in it...any ideas?

What is the optimal pH for heroin no. 3 dissolution?

Hey peeps,

Dabbled with some brown heroin and needles recently, and I started a thread, in order to gain more knowledge regarding the optimal pH for complete dissolution of heroin no. 3 (the base form of diacetylmorphine). Please read and comment, anyone who has any input on the matter - just yet another of the million and one heroin questions... Thread can be found at following link:

What is the optimal pH for heroin no. 3 dissolution? (http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=568249)

All the best to you all!

I do the same thing man. I quit doing dope a year ago and got on subs but would relapse like every month or so. About 6 months ago I read up on that you can shoot subs so I've also been doing that 1-3 times a day now and it does significantly help the cravings for using the needle. I find myself doing it more than once or twice a day when Im sitting at home bored, but if Im busy doing it once when I wake up im good to go for at least 12 hours before I start getting the yawns and other minor stuff. It def leaves my system faster IVing it rather than taking it sublingual. What sort of dosages do you use ?

I never shoot more than .5-1mg per shot, since I find lower doses give much better effects than super high doses (im prescribed 24mgs a day hah). Im curious to know what you use as "extra precautions" when you shoot it though. I put my sub in a spoon, crush it into a very fine powder with my needle cap, add about 50-60 units of water, give it a stir, wait a couple minutes for the insolubles from the pill to settle at the bottom, toss the cotton in, press the needle pretty hard into the cotton so it doesnt suck the liquid straight into the needle thus sucking all the "cloudy shit" or nsolubles, i make sure the liquid slowly seeps thru the cotton to catch everything, then i do this one or two more times until the solution is crystal clear..then blast it. But when doing this i cant help thinking there a lot of the "cloudy shit" is just passin thru the cotton anyway since the cotton doesnt seem to stop it, only the bigger shit thats floating in it...any ideas?

^Read the micron filtering thread by Captain.Heroin... Using wheel filters is the way to go... 0.45 to remove most of the fillers and all that, and if you bought your pills from the hands of some street junkie, you might wanna go with a 0.22 micron filter, as that will take care of most bacteria... I usually make 2-3 day batches, by A) dissolving pills, B) cotton filtering, C) filter with a 0.45 micron filter, and D) filter into a storage syringe or directly to multiple shot syringes using a 0.22 micron filter, and E) store the storage or shot syringes in a sterilized airtight container. And I have had no problems so far, and always end up with a crystal clear, effective solution. This method also leaves a good deal of equipment that can be stored and later flushed and refiltered for remnant drugs on rainy days. Mind you, I have not tried filtering Suboxone, only Subutex and Temgesic... But the fillers and binders are the same I guess, only difference is the naloxone...

Last edited:
And now that I'm all busy in here... asbeen who started the thread, anyone hear from her since she was last active in here? Just out of curiosity. Wondering how she is doing, and going about her issue that spawned the thread...

I know the OP of this thread is old but i hope she got better, sounds like she was well messed up :(

I have horrible veins for shooting as well thats why I haven't been shooting up as much my ex-gf would do it for plus she would like to tease me drawing the blood in but not pushing right away

Question

Hello, I had a question about plugging H. Have never done it any way buy snorting and would like to know if i can do the same amount that I had done while snorting? and is plugging even worth it? It is brown powder I have never seen any solid tar form around these parts. thanks for any help

There are a good amount of threads on plugging in this section you should check out

Using the same amount as your used to should be fine and it is worth it because its the least harmful way to use heroin and you still get the effects from it

welcome to bluelight :)

and I am currently on 4 mg suboxone under-tongue and will be 48 hrs tomm since i have took any. I am going to try to get high!

what is process required to snort tar? just out of curiosity. I'm an ecp guy never even seen tar but it sounds like it sucks haha.
what are some of your opinions on the subject. I've talked to a few people who said they'd kill to live on the east coast haha not trying to make anyone jealous.. I've talked to others who say fuck powder anyway...
what are your thoughts?