• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin A million and one heroin questions

I know this is an old thread but.... Hopefully your doing good and your still alive. My father died from a skin popping infection. God bless you. It's definitely methadone time! If they don't call you back take some initiative and keep calling until you talk to someone

**** I would like to apologize to the OP I did not realize that you're clean and doing well thank God have a good day I sincerely apologize

I'm on methadone too. Changed my life completely.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread but.... Hopefully your doing good and your still alive. My father died from a skin popping infection. God bless you. It's definitely methadone time! If they don't call you back take some initiative and keep calling until you talk to someone

**** I would like to apologize to the OP I did not realize that you're clean and doing well thank God have a good day I sincerely apologize

I'm on methadone too. Changed my life completely.

Yea it's an old thread alright. 209? Nice ;)

---------> MDPV psychosis
Noticed your from Normal too brotha... Hell yeah... Por vida... Be cool and stay safe bro!

Last edited:
Hey guys i'm new here (new to forums in general) trying to figure out this random ass question someone asked me, but is it possible if you are a snorter of dope and not a shooter and somebody decided to give you a few HEAVILY USED cottons is there any possible way to get the good stuff out of the cotton and turned back into the preferred ROA which would be powder? Apologize if this is already asked and answered or whatever but as I said im new! Thanks ladies and gents

Hey guys i'm new here (new to forums in general) trying to figure out this random ass question someone asked me, but is it possible if you are a snorter of dope and not a shooter and somebody decided to give you a few HEAVILY USED cottons is there any possible way to get the good stuff out of the cotton and turned back into the preferred ROA which would be powder? Apologize if this is already asked and answered or whatever but as I said im new! Thanks ladies and gents

Welcome to BL OTD

The problem lies with what might have grown in the cottons while it was stored and wet. One of the problems with people that IV used cottons in a pinch is getting sick from contamination right after the shot. So hydrating and waterlining, while safer than IV'ing, is still possibly introducing spores or contaminants straight into your nasal septum. Trying to hydrate then drying out the extracted solution will most likely degrade the heroin back into morphine or at least a good portion of it so I'm not sure I'd waste the time and effort for what little return might lie within them.

Thanks Jekyl!! Well see thats the thing..the person who gave away the cottons does 1-3 bundles PER SHOT. He's used his own cottons when running low and has came close to falling out. Whether or not it turns back to morphine or being contaminated isnt too much of a concern as the cottons wouldnt be that old. Maybe a few days max.. but is there a way that a snorter would be able to get anything out of them? I heard to let it soak in a little water and just sniff the water.. theres no way to use maybe like rubbing alcohol or some other substance to extract it and maybe squeeze it on a plate and let the alcohol dry and get some residue left behind? I'm very curious as there is still alot of product left in the cottons he typically throws out.

Just out of harm reduction interest how hard is it to vape heroin i mean ive lived with people who do it so i know the basics i might have a look on youtube got nothing better to do..

Just out of harm reduction interest how hard is it to vape heroin i mean ive lived with people who do it so i know the basics i might have a look on youtube got nothing better to do..

It's very easy to do and very easy to do wrong. Effective vaping is an acquired skill that is best taught personally by experts. However, the worst that can happen if you get it wrong is you waste your money - unlike IVing for example...

Thanks Jekyl!! Well see thats the thing..the person who gave away the cottons does 1-3 bundles PER SHOT. He's used his own cottons when running low and has came close to falling out. Whether or not it turns back to morphine or being contaminated isnt too much of a concern as the cottons wouldnt be that old. Maybe a few days max.. but is there a way that a snorter would be able to get anything out of them? I heard to let it soak in a little water and just sniff the water.. theres no way to use maybe like rubbing alcohol or some other substance to extract it and maybe squeeze it on a plate and let the alcohol dry and get some residue left behind? I'm very curious as there is still alot of product left in the cottons he typically throws out.

If you have the patience, the alcohol soak & evap would be my choice over straight waterlining (nasally spraying or snorting water+H). The issue at hand is the variability of cuts used and how they will (re)hydrate and dry, but the use of some alcohol def seems cleaner overall.

You might find that the alcohol/ H solution dries as a single hard or sticky disk, in which case you'd just have to see if it's possible to granulate somehow like with a razor blade, but again I think it's going to depend on the cuts used. Worst case scenario is you could just re-hydrate and waterline if the alcohol evap doesn't come out so great. Just make sure it's completely dry of course before chopping up or re-hydrating. Hope it works out OTD.
smile.gif

Have you not tried plugging it? In my experience its the next best to iv use. It's an absorbent enough area to even offer a rush without risk of infection or abscess. Much better than IM

The problem with plugging is exact placement. Too high up and you get absorption into the hepatic portal same as oral. The key is placement as low as possible without leaking. Plugging while laying down can be a problem when trying to achieve proper placement.

i got a question. so when you inject herion and you can see it bubble up as you shot it kind of stings biut not like a miss and when you get done you can rub it in and it will go away it doesnt hurt after or it doesnt leave a mark what is that? am i getting the full dosage? is it a miss? it does kind of hurt when you touch it but within 12 hours there is no pain when you touch, can someone pleae explain to me what is going on with it?

i got a question. so when you inject herion and you can see it bubble up as you shot it kind of stings biut not like a miss and when you get done you can rub it in and it will go away it doesnt hurt after or it doesnt leave a mark what is that? am i getting the full dosage? is it a miss? it does kind of hurt when you touch it but within 12 hours there is no pain when you touch, can someone pleae explain to me what is going on with it?

Hi johnyblack, Welcome to BL :)

From your description it could be several things but I'm going to guess Urticaria, or hives that come from the histamine release of H or morphine when it extravasates (a small miss or leak) at the site of injection.

Usually dissipates fairly quick but antihistamines can help if you notice excessive itching or redness.

Looks kinda like:

Without more info it's just pure speculation though.

---
If you ever feel your throat tightening up causing difficult breathing then it's anaphylaxis or a severe allergic reaction and help should be sought.

Jekyl Anhydride and g0to thank you for responding. So Jekyl that is not it, what you are saying that does happen every now and then but never at the same time the bump thing happens I don't have a smart phone so I cant take a pic. of it the bump pops up right where the injection is. it is as if all of it just collects right there in that vein and doesn't go anywhere until it gets pressed on then it goes away

I don't want to venture into endless speculation but a slight miss akin to a small sub-cutaneous shot seems plausible. The bloods a movin at all times unless you keep it tied off. As long as it goes away I suppose there's no cause for alarm. Get it looked at if it persists or doesn't go away, eh.

You're using another's cotton? Are you not scared of Hep C & other germs/illness?

im in the uk
have to mix it with citric
works wonderfully plugged if u do it right.
i once snorted the mixture with citric burnt to fuck but i was smashed
i have a oxy tolerance but h if good always smashes me
smoking is good but u waste it

I'm with you on wanting to learn about heroin's history in Mexico. It seems as though you could read about heroin in every other country, and area, except Mexico. Weird.
In my opinion, it’s not like that Mexican people were just like one day decided to cut and milk poppies to produce heroin somebody had to have taught them! Just like the idea of hunters and gatherers building the pyramids! (The idea and he thought it had to of been planted) I feel that the governmental people taught them as to start the war on drugs!