Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

a little experiment: smoking a pill

miss_goody2shoes

Bluelighter
my friend decided to try smoking about a quarter of a pill (beige ghost) in a glass pipe. When burning it smelt like honeycomb, no joke. one puff, she gagged bad n it turned into black goop which would no doubt make the pipe hard to clean :( the pill tasted like your normal bitter MDxx pill so what's with the smell I ponder......

ahha me and some mates hav done this a couple of time and we used a whole pill each time.... first one we tried i think was a yellow dimond and that melted down and smoke didnt taste the best but it def work we felt it prity quick then after a while it went black and tasted like shit and we just threw out the pipe coz it was fucken burnt on there... the next was something but cant rember and that one didnt work at all burnt black straight away and wasnt very nice tasting... but the next was a pink dolfin and that one woked a treat smoke prity clear rite ta the end and felt it realy strong like rushing was mad but we all reckon it was a bit of a waste of pills... but it is possible

Smoking binders? yuck ... I wouldnt reccomend that to anyone, most pill binders are probably not meant to be smoked and could possibly be quite harmful. At the very least i'd imagine it wouldnt taste too pleasant.

I've experimented with smoking mdma before, though it was mdma crystals not a pill full of all sorts of crap. The stuff smokes up pretty well, but even after a few large tokes there was only theshold effects. Such a waste - especially for crystals (something I have scarcely been able to obtain). You would get far better effects from oral consumption.

Last edited:
I wouldnt reccomend that to anyone, most pill binders are probably not meant to be smoked and could possibly be quite harmful

Absolutely. I'd be willing to bet that there would be some nasty compounds produced. At least first extract the MDMA with water (then evaporate) if you have to smoke it, but please don't smoke tablets :p

phase_dancer said:
Absolutely. I'd be willing to bet that there would be some nasty compounds produced. At least first extract the MDMA with water (then evaporate) if you have to smoke it, but please don't smoke tablets :p

phase_dancer,

What's the best method of evaporating the water containing the MDMA? Obviously any binders that are soluble in water would also crystalize when the water is evaporated?

Are a lot of common binders used water soluble? If so, which ones?

Ta.

Ashley.