PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric A guide to ego death and how to achieve it

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
my guide to achieving ego death without the use of 5-meo dmt

What is ego death?

Ego death is the result of complete reset of the brain you as a person and everything stored in becomes blank. But what inhabits this blank state is the union with source/universe/god which is unimaginable bliss and love beyond any measure

Ego death is a process or destruction of the filter that you have created inside of your brain. your ego has been created by every single one of your experiences since birth and it continues to build itself as long as you are alive.

Ego dissolution is probably a better term since the ego never really dies since its always come backs afterwards a bit reborn and just a little more light awakened in your daily life.

It can also be a series of trips where you feel on the edge and leading up to the moment of ego death in the future sometimes we never manage to fully let go and i always asked myself how we do acutally let go? do i just sit there and not interact with my thoughts no one ever tells us how to let go but i found a trick.

Unprepared and inexperienced trippers the first time they encounter ego death and resist it usually end up having a horrible time i must admit my first few ego deaths through my life were fucking horrifying and this confusion and darkness is only increased if cannabis has been consumed it restricts you from a easier death.

But by simply letting go and not holding on we can achieve the light and love and the ultimate treasure awaits those who dare venture into the non dual state. To give up and lose everything we gain everything beyond our wildest dreams we finally have arrived home in the sea of love and bliss and realize our true nature.

"The feeling of ego death is death itself; rather, you are convinced that you are going to die. You will feel overburdened from the drug and will think that the drugs are the cause of your death. You'll either fight or accept death, and whichever choice you make will pave a path for the rest of your life. The experience is so profound that if you fight the experience you'll likely be scarred for some time. I know a woman who fears any sort of drug because of the experience and constantly questions her realness. If you choose to accept death, then you'll be back on the right path."

You first want a quite place in the dark some ambient type light is a bit fine like moonlight etc in room.

250 ug accurated lab test darknet lsd dosage

The catalyst for this non dual state will be this powerful song Maok is a Slovakian composer who channels the deepest level of peace and love and is experienced with 5-meo dmt.

Around the 2-3 hour mark really play it close your eyes in a sitting meditation position the CEVS will be pretty intense we will now use a word trigger to try go deeper. Starting focusing and thinking about "everything' "everyone" "the world" Flashing images should get pretty intense keep your eyes closed. If you know how to use energy from daily practice you can focus your lifeforce all the way into your crown charka and through the top of your head aswell to push your consciousness to new heights.

Now the real trick i found is how to actually let yourself go. In this state as it comes roll your closed eye balls all the way back into your skull into infinity fold just keeping doing it. This is the true release of ego you will literally die body becomes limp and automatically goes into some crazy symmetrical posture posturing on the floor head to the ground just like how the Muslims pray pretty much. if you did it right you will be totally gone in the godhead in your true nature intense infinity love peace and bliss and nothing else but it. Once it starts its just so easy to keep letting go completely and then you now have figured out the secrets to non duality and enlightenment for any future trip. You will die into the sea of love and awaken to your true nature the body and everything should dissolve your mind becomes transparent you are now completely one with god who is actually you playing a game of hide and seek.

Intense peace ensures deep insights to zen and the most euphoric body high you will ever feel on any drug You will ever feel. This will be a deep energy release you will feel like a new born child when you arrive back into your body and the world for this i recommend having this next music setup to ensure a peaceful grounding and transition instead of anything harsh.

So yeah if any psychonauts want to try this technique let me know how it goes. This could be applied to high dose shrooms 5 g+ aswell.

Last edited:
i am loving maok now,
it sounds to me that you are exploring awareness with detatchment from mental forms.

i agree this is an essential skill at any dosage.

his music is 100% a good trip. Soon as i put it on all the anxiety and come up roughness disappeared and it was just intense peace. His improv is insane he plays music from a open heart focusing on deep release. so far i have been able to tap into a deeper peace in daily life when i sleep its just a bliss of white light. I hope it stays the same. I will try this technique with shrooms in the future aswell.

Thanks @TripSitterNZ this is the most easily understood and actual technique I’ve read/heard about yet. Even very experienced trippers can have difficulty letting go and this zeros right in on a tangible method to ease into that state. And thanks for turning us on to Maok here - totally loving it!

thanks drumtripper. I have worked on this letting go technique since September i had small glimpses of it with the eye rolling back but i did not fully let go and held on but now i understood the mechanism that worked for me and want to see if other able to replicate it. If so we could be at the pinnacle of transforming the psychedelic experince for people to achieve deeper states of union.

ochh, it's so personal that if you manage to help a single other person you have done amazingly well.

but I get it
let's take over the world!

E1VQcio.jpg

So far myself and two other people have achieved ego death using my method with LSD.

Just tried rolling my eyes back sober and . . . hold it there for two minutes and I start to feel like a shift in brainwave pattern is happening. While on acid this would be amazing - gonna try next drop!

There seems to be something to this; must read more, but a ton of articles pop up when searching this. It appears that eyes looking up or rolling back triggers the production of alpha waves in the brain. Whenever we reach for a distant memory, or search for lost information, we tend to do this. I'd agree, though, that you'd have to be body aware not to strain them too hard for too long!

i aint going to lie since i did it for nearly a hour straight once i figured it out my eyes hurt all day lol. plus at one point my body was a in automatic yoga stance from the non duality.

At least 250ug of LSD, or more. Preferably with cannabis but I used to love smoking marijuana while on acid. On mushrooms smoking pot and inhaling nitrous just made things confusing to me and I preferred shrooms without anything else.

Or in my case 2.0 grams of Psilocybin mushrooms did it as well the first time I ate them. According to my friend who I was tripping with back when we were teens decades ago, they were very strong and well grown.

No cannabis should not be consumed for ego death it just leads to confusion and bad trips for most people. 250 ug is the sweet spot of ego death you dont need anymore. 200 ug is usually the most perfect lsd dose

Interesting that you mention the muslim prayer position, I've definitely found myself there during some really deep trips.

Maok seems really good, but I did find his vocals a bit much in that first piece. Looking forward to crawling through his bandcamp I'm sure there will be stuff in there that hits the spot

The vocals while sober might not seem like much but they are one of the main catalysts for the whole experince while your acutally on the lsd. Since they have no meaning in language we can understand this is good for LSD. Its something you have to try infact when i first found the song sober i did not think much of it at all. Quickly realized the music on a trip is really on a whole other level to anything else.

I think the positions taken during ego death are always fully symmetrical complete body symmetry it can usually be automatic yoga asanas full lying on back spread eagle type symmetry or the prayer to god position very interesting stuff

for post integration work i recommend yoga and something called body anchoring feel where your body is most relaxed and now focus on the experince you had to anchor it into your body and learn to recall it all the time to integrate it and anchor yourself within your body.

This short video about siddah shakipat love and compassion made me feel that divinity.

No cannabis should not be consumed for ego death it just leads to confusion and bad trips for most people. 250 ug is the sweet spot of ego death you dont need anymore. 200 ug is usually the most perfect lsd dose
If you say so. Cannabis went together with acid like marzipan and chocolate. But on most of my acid trips I would smoke what was then better quality Colombian herb, but this was long before the super high THC strains, dabbing, wax, etc. of today.

I remember the first time I smoked high quality marijuana and Moroccan hashish and it was super psychedelic and I tripped on it. Sort of like a low dose mushroom trip with very light OEVs, very vivid CEVs, and brighter colors but they did not blend or melt like on acid and mushrooms. If you eat a high dose of marijuana, Hashish, it is also like this and psychedelic.

Last edited:
cannabis is something that should no longer be consumed at all once you cross over to the other side with many non duality experinces. once somebody has a full release on 5 meo dmt cannabis will only hinder said persons energy and life.

One of my biggest insights of the LSD transcended realm was to stop smoking cannabis its really a trap if you do not need it as for a legit purpose to treat pain or other things.

Cannabis is pure hedonism on LSD and only muddles the clear light of reality. I don't want anybody getting the idea they should be smoking on the top of my guide to liberation. it will hold you back from true release.

cannabis is something that should no longer be consumed at all once you cross over to the other side with many non duality experinces. once somebody has a full release on 5 meo dmt cannabis will only hinder said persons energy and life.

One of my biggest insights of the LSD transcended realm was to stop smoking cannabis its really a trap if you do not need it as for a legit purpose to treat pain or other things.

Cannabis is pure hedonism on LSD and only muddles the clear light of reality. I don't want anybody getting the idea they should be smoking on the top of my guide to liberation. it will hold you back from true release.
Ok I would smoke marijuana very early on in the trip, like before the peak.

i use to be the heaviest cannabis smoker for nearly my entire life til i quit it daily use back at the start of 2019 only smoke on rare occasions with friends mostly if its a special time.

Smoking cannabis before the peak and on the peak is the #1 leading cause of bad trips smoking near end of trip is safer but still can induce psychotic breaks and paranoia out of nowhere if too much is consumed.

Infact if anybody finds the trip boring that they need to smoke it on there dose was very low in the first place. anything above 150-200 ug will be pretty darn strong that you will most likely be impossible to roll a joint anyway if not prepared before taking the LSD.