• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants A good story about meth for a change

Commander_Rik

Greenlighter
Hi all 1st poster long time reader.

Long story short I've been Diagnosed with Hyper Kinetic Disorder ( really bad Adhd ) since the age of 2 and struggled most my life because of it,
From the age of 6 I was put on Ritalin up to 60mg per day but my family found every 20mg dose would burn out my system in an hour to an hour and a half,
Family didn't want me on dexamfetamine so psychiatrist put me on an antipsychotic called risperidone and I stayed on that till I left home and lived on my own from a grand old age of 21 lol.
When I moved out I stopped taking my antipsychotics and my adhd symptoms anger unlimited energy fast talking couldn't stay still came back with a vengeance,
I must add my family stopped the Ritalin when I turned 14 due to me getting nasty when ever it wore off.
So from the age of 21 till 26 all I did to help me stay calm was smoke weed,
I'm one of those people who you would think is on drugs when I'm not on my meds by way so because of how hyper I was I moved home so many times couldn't keep a job etc.
Then on my 26th birthday my ex partner I was was sniffing something one day and I asked her was it was and she called it Piko.
Turns out piko stand for perviten aka methamphetamine in chec Slovakia where she was from,
I thought I'd try it as she was always so bloody horny and happy and smiling when she was on it.
One thing I must add before I continue I have tried a few times other stims like coke/crack and even some flake coke and they didn't do anything for me my friends would be off there tits and I would be bored and always go back to smoking a joint, let's continue.

So I have this small line she made for me and snort it and I kid you not within a minute my whole body feels calm I don't fell like I have unlimited energy and my mood it's like everything makes sense, best way I can put it was like the pill in the film limitless,
My ex thinking she was going to get lucky that night sadly didn't happen. Instead I was on my phone all night finding everything I could about what this magic piko was that had made me finally feel normal, after that I read a whole book from start to finish, please bear in mind I can hardly read a menu sometimes a food court so this is a massive thing that happened to me that night,
My ex had gone to sleep at that point 6 hours after taking and she said to me that day I'm weird as she has never seen piko calm someone down like it did to be, I then cooked myself dinner and fell asleep 7 hours after taking.

What then happened from that onwards to age of 30 is me becoming a manager at a family run pub, with me doing duty like stock rotation, ordering and even learning how to do the chefs job on chefs day off,
I held that job down for 3.5 years and all I ever did was one line in the morning each day, I made a load of good friends always eat well sleepeD well, I've never held a job longer than 2 weeks before meth came into my life, I even stopped smoking for a couple of years during this time my life was complete any time I went to doctors my health was always good.
Come some time when I turned 30 my guy got arrest coming over the border don't know which one in Europe from chec Slovakia he gets 25 years and there is me with meth,
Within 2 weeks I lose my job another 2 weeks I lose some friends and my home due to how all my adhd symptoms have come back and no one can handle being around me, I can think straight aka fog brain which adhd gives you and always acting in anger and then I have a massive nervous mental breakdown,
I'll be quick here long story short my gp at the time who was lovely lady got adult service in touch with me,
I'm put back on my risperidone and given a few different antidepressants till we find one that sort of works.
Then adult adhd centre in UK sees me.
We go on Ritalin again, put on dosages up to 100mg aday but once again same as when I was a child burns out of me too quickly, they then switch to concerts up to 108mg but that once again burned out to quickly and gave me anxiety which I've never had before and still have ever since when the 2nd release kicked in, then they change me to elvance which I'm now on 60mg and 20mg of instant dexamfetamine which I'm on now and while it doesn't help as much as the meth did they do calm a few adhd symptoms,
now reason I write this post is because my new psychiatrist whom I'm seeing has told me the maker of deyoxne think that's how it spelt has made an office in UK and they our thinking of doing trials in UK on, deyoxne is methamphetamine in 5mg tablets if you don't know that is currently only available in USA or in UK under a private prescription with a special stamp from uk government that is imported to UK from USA, my psychiatrist only know one person on it and he was a special case I've been told about like me he laughed when he told me,
Long story short my psychiatrist is going to recommend me for stage one of the trial that starts in next couple of years sometime and it made me think back to when my life was going well, you here all these bad stories about meth but I can tell you for with my type of adhd it is the limitless pill.
I must add I only once tried meth with more than one line and I had 3 and all it did was make me feel calm but I had more energy than I do normally and I felt crap days after so never did more than one again.
I have also done 600+mg of instant Ritalin in 10 to prove a point to my psychiatrist amberlance was called but all my results came back normal apart from bp being a little high so they left,
Before i was put back on my adhd meds I used to USA up to a oz a week of base aka amfetamine sulphate and by the way my mate used to make it so was never cut when he scooped out his bath tub, and I've told you about what coke/crack was like before, so that's just to tell you how my body responds to stims,
My current adhd meds I take 10mg dex just to sleep,

Anyway I've gone on to long with this post but fingers crossed for when I get to do this trial and then I will update this tread and tell you all how meth has once again changed my life for the better only difference will be this time I will be prescribed it by a psychiatrist,

Be safe boys and girls what ever you do and know there is always light at the end of the tunnel no matter how pitch black it may seem.

Long story short I've been Diagnosed with Hyper Kinetic Disorder ( really bad Adhd ) since the age of 2 and struggled most my life because of it,
From the age of 6 I was put on Ritalin up to 60mg per day but my family found every 20mg dose would burn out my system in an hour to an hour and a half,
Family didn't want me on dexamfetamine so psychiatrist put me on an antipsychotic called risperidone and I stayed on that till I left home and lived on my own from a grand old age of 21 lol.
When I moved out I stopped taking my antipsychotics and my adhd symptoms anger unlimited energy fast talking couldn't stay still came back with a vengeance,
I must add my family stopped the Ritalin when I turned 14 due to me getting nasty when ever it wore off.
I'm one of those people who you would think is on drugs when I'm not on my meds by way so because of how hyper I was I moved home so many times couldn't keep a job etc.
Then on my 26th birthday my ex partner I was was sniffing something one day and I asked her was it was and she called it Piko.
Turns out piko stand for perviten aka methamphetamine in chec Slovakia where she was from,
I thought I'd try it as she was always so bloody horny and happy and smiling when she was on it.
One thing I must add before I continue I have tried a few times other stims like coke/crack and even some flake coke and they didn't do anything for me my friends would be off there tits and I would be bored and always go back to smoking a joint, let's continue.

So I have this small line she made for me and snort it and I kid you not within a minute my whole body feels calm I don't fell like I have unlimited energy and my mood it's like everything makes sense, best way I can put it was like the pill in the film limitless,
My ex thinking she was going to get lucky that night sadly didn't happen. Instead I was on my phone all night finding everything I could about what this magic piko was that had made me finally feel normal, after that I read a whole book from start to finish, please bear in mind I can hardly read a menu sometimes a food court so this is a massive thing that happened to me that night,
My ex had gone to sleep at that point 6 hours after taking and she said to me that day I'm weird as she has never seen piko calm someone down like it did to be, I then cooked myself dinner and fell asleep 7 hours after taking.

What then happened from that onwards to age of 30 is me becoming a manager at a family run pub, with me doing duty like stock rotation, ordering and even learning how to do the chefs job on chefs day off,
I held that job down for 3.5 years and all I ever did was one line in the morning each day, I made a load of good friends always eat well sleepeD well, I've never held a job longer than 2 weeks before meth came into my life, I even stopped smoking for a couple of years during this time my life was complete any time I went to doctors my health was always good.
Come some time when I turned 30 my guy got arrest coming over the border don't know which one in Europe from chec Slovakia he gets 25 years and there is me with meth,
Within 2 weeks I lose my job another 2 weeks I lose some friends and my home due to how all my adhd symptoms have come back and no one can handle being around me, I can think straight aka fog brain which adhd gives you and always acting in anger and then I have a massive nervous mental breakdown,
I'll be quick here long story short my gp at the time who was lovely lady got adult service in touch with me,
I'm put back on my risperidone and given a few different antidepressants till we find one that sort of works.
We go on Ritalin again, put on dosages up to 100mg aday but once again same as when I was a child burns out of me too quickly, they then switch to concerts up to 108mg but that once again burned out to quickly and gave me anxiety which I've never had before and still have ever since when the 2nd release kicked in, then they change me to elvance which I'm now on 60mg and 20mg of instant dexamfetamine which I'm on now and while it doesn't help as much as the meth did they do calm a few adhd symptoms,
now reason I write this post is because my new psychiatrist whom I'm seeing has told me the maker of deyoxne think that's how it spelt has made an office in UK and they our thinking of doing trials in UK on, deyoxne is methamphetamine in 5mg tablets if you don't know that is currently only available in USA or in UK under a private prescription with a special stamp from uk government that is imported to UK from USA, my psychiatrist only know one person on it and he was a special case I've been told about like me he laughed when he told me,
Long story short my psychiatrist is going to recommend me for stage one of the trial that starts in next couple of years sometime and it made me think back to when my life was going well, you here all these bad stories about meth but I can tell you for with my type of adhd it is the limitless pill.
I must add I only once tried meth with more than one line and I had 3 and all it did was make me feel calm but I had more energy than I do normally and I felt crap days after so never did more than one again.
I have also done 600+mg of instant Ritalin in 10 to prove a point to my psychiatrist amberlance was called but all my results came back normal apart from bp being a little high so they left,
Before i was put back on my adhd meds I used to USA up to a oz a week of base aka amfetamine sulphate and by the way my mate used to make it so was never cut when he scooped out his bath tub, and I've told you about what coke/crack was like before, so that's just to tell you how my body responds to stims,

Anyway I've gone on to long with this post but fingers crossed for when I get to do this trial and then I will update this tread and tell you all how meth has once again changed my life for the better only difference will be this time I will be prescribed it by a psychiatrist,

Be safe boys and girls what ever you do and know there is always light at the end of the tunnel no matter how pitch black it may seem.
👍👍👊👊😊😊👌👌👌So im not the only one Who suffers from adhd which is literally HC... I was just dg when i was 35 but the way the doctor Who took the adhd test, somebody fights for their adhd medication for years, but My one went so that the doctor when i was on his room, it was 45min and then the doctor said that, congratulations, you are My first adhd person i dg, that goes way over the test max points, and straight 54mg concerta.. And then when the dose was in here where i live, sic marked max 108mg, and then it just WASNT help at all. Then we go To 70mg elvanse, and that WASNT enough, so doctor add there 20mg attentin (dexedrine IR)) on More, so that is the only that somehow control My hyper functions... Its not even legal dose in this country, because its like 2pcs of 70mg elvanse, because attentin dose is when altered To LISdexamphetamine, 20.8mg of attentin is the same... I fight for that medication combination for year with the valvira and fimea Who here gives doctors kick on the ass if they do anything about that isnt inside their regulations... Yeah, i wish desoxyn would be legal here. Peace out ✌️

Out of all of that I got that the medicinal dose of meth for ADHD is 5 mg - which suggests my average 200 mg dose is wasteful if I mainly want to concentrate and get some work done.

Have you ever tried RxList › desoxyn-drug
Desoxyn (Methamphetamine Hydrochloride)? I heard that shit gets you more high and focused then anything.

No - but I get prescribed 30 mg dexamfetamine each day. But I normally don't bother taking it when I am into meth for a while.

I feel you and my bf has a lot on common as far as his mental health symptoms, he recently had a small relapse after two years and it was the most normal I had ever seen him, he could actually sit and communicate with me etc . Anyways don't know how this works but would love a update on how everything is now?