• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

RCs a few questions regarding smoking/vaporizing hexen

i would be interested in hearing about an in depth trip report, do you have one where you've vaporized the compound rather than snorting? i've read a couple on reddit but they didnt give me much information other than the redosing issue and how great but addictive it is.
I'm on reddit too, but they havev a badly skewed view on NEH, having been taking weaker substitutes with the Hexen label on it and then blaming the Hexen. Used to mod researchchems there, then they cut the balls off reddit.

I'm on reddit too, but they havev a badly skewed view on NEH, having been taking weaker substitutes with the Hexen label on it and then blaming the Hexen. Used to mod researchchems there, then they cut the balls off reddit.
yeah, i agree that reddit is pretty much useless for accurate hexen trip reports. so much conflicting information due to people not getting actual hex. that's why i figured i'd ask here rather than there.
i wonder if there's a home test kit to see if the compound really is hexen? i looked around on dancesafe but didnt find anything there (didnt think i'd find anything there anyway) and i dont really know any other reagent test kit sites, especially ones with testing for RCs.
on reddit i've seen a few people say that while the crystals are better, they're more likely to be an entirely different compound altogether. the powder, however, might be more heavily cut but almost always contains hexen (hence my idea for a wash)

yeah, i agree that reddit is pretty much useless for accurate hexen trip reports. so much conflicting information due to people not getting actual hex. that's why i figured i'd ask here rather than there.
i wonder if there's a home test kit to see if the compound really is hexen? i looked around on dancesafe but didnt find anything there (didnt think i'd find anything there anyway) and i dont really know any other reagent test kit sites, especially ones with testing for RCs.
on reddit i've seen a few people say that while the crystals are better, they're more likely to be an entirely different compound altogether. the powder, however, might be more heavily cut but almost always contains hexen (hence my idea for a wash)
It's so prevalent on Reddit that every time I've mentioned it often being NEP, complete with proof, it's scoffed at. The crystals are far better in my experience, and it has only been powers that have come back testing as NEP or other cathinones, so I'm saving a bit of my current powered "N-Ethyl-Heedrone" to post off to Energy Control in Spain. I did a very rushed, kitchen-type acetone wash of the stuff, but either it's >90% pure something, or it was just my shit technique. Hoping to do it proper within the coming week.

Home test hits won't help, that's why I'm paying for the full GC/MS and NMR report

It's so prevalent on Reddit that every time I've mentioned it often being NEP, complete with proof, it's scoffed at. The crystals are far better in my experience, and it has only been powers that have come back testing as NEP or other cathinones, so I'm saving a bit of my current powered "N-Ethyl-Heedrone" to post off to Energy Control in Spain. I did a very rushed, kitchen-type acetone wash of the stuff, but either it's >90% pure something, or it was just my shit technique. Hoping to do it proper within the coming week.

Home test hits won't help, that's why I'm paying for the full GC/MS and NMR report
how much does said report cost? i'll more than likely get it tested that way if i decide to make a bigger order in the future.
acetone from what i've read may be too harsh for a hex wash, same with an iso wash. washing in water is optimal from what i've gathered.
what technique did you use? washes are pretty simple for hex. i found a really good one done with distilled water that i'm planning on doing.

how much does said report cost? i'll more than likely get it tested that way if i decide to make a bigger order in the future.
acetone from what i've read may be too harsh for a hex wash, same with an iso wash. washing in water is optimal from what i've gathered.
what technique did you use? washes are pretty simple for hex. i found a really good one done with distilled water that i'm planning on doing.
The acetone wash I did isn;t worht mentioning really, my favoured solvent for anything else has been 99.8% isopropanol, water dissolved NEH powder to about 150mg/mL, haven't tried filtering that though, just as a mix for a nasal spray.

70 Euros for a basic one or 120 Euros ($195 AUD) for the test and PDF with outpout from the GC/MS LC/MS equipment