• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants A few questions for a n00b

ThePrincess

Greenlighter
Alright i'm going to try and keep this as short as possible... we'll see how that turns out ;)

So this girl I know, Tina, seems to always be literally burning thru her stash. She only buys a tiny bit at a time therefore she loads tiny bowls. I think she gets maybe 5 hits every time she reloads? If I were her, I would b pissed since it's already such a small amount & then it's out pretty fuckin quick.
From what I've seen, she seems to be doing everything right...

- the lighter never touches the bowl
- melts it down and gently blows the smoke out of the pipe (only does this when melting down a new bowl, she heard it can remove cuts or something like that?)
- melts it, takes her hit, takes the lighter off after like 4 seconds of hitting it but keeps sucking & twirling
- twirly twirl twirl the entire time until it all cracks back
- let's it crack back and the bowl to not be hot anymore between every hit

But somehow her stuff seems burnt and the pookie gets dark brown/black stains INSIDE the bowl!!
My theory is that it does that because she will continue to try and get a hit when the stuff is gone. Like 5% because she's tweakin and 95% because she can't see inside of the damn bowl! OR maybe the stuff gets trapped in the little scratches she makes when she scrapes her pipe therefore it has no where to roll around and just burns? The only reason I think it could be because of her scraping is because the shit will NOT clean outta there!

She just wants to know I guess:
- what the fuck she's doing wrong first of all!?
- why is it turning brown (probably because it's burning duh, but why)?
- are bigger bowls or smaller bowls better? (she doesn't share or anything, always does it alone)
- are there any tips or tricks that work for you to not waste so much
- is it better to keep twirling until it cracks back, or a slightly damp rag (NOT WET!)
- and why the hell doesn't she get the big dragon clouds everyone is talking about?!

Then kind of on a different note... after you're done taking your hit and the pookie is still smoking, can you plug the stem and the hole on the top of the bowl and kinda trap the smoke in there so you can scrape it later? Or does it not work like that?

are you trying to smoke powder amphetamines in a pipe? 8(

If you're using crank or powdered amphetamine it certainly seems to be working in that route of administration.

Most people just snort or eat powdered amphetamine, or meth that's powder.

Fat bowls dont burn as easily, which is a good thing. Burning is bad (obviously). Tiny bowls can be very wasteful because many people burn the shit on the first hit making the remaining product significantly compromised.

Loading a fatty is always a better idea. IMO

Using a torch lighter can improve your smoking technique big time. The hotter flame allows you to vaporize the shit more effectively. Also, it will put an end to any nasty residue issues, everything will burn off. Leaving you nice clean glass.

Blowing monster clouds can be affected by many things. Read, experiment, etc. But if your holding the vapor in, for any length of time, it will drastically decrease what you exhale.

I rarely smoke the shit anymore, only with other people. I see it as the worst ROA. It harshly impacts vital body parts (mouth, throat, lungs). It can be wasteful, and to top it off, it doesnt get me super high.

Have you tried other ROA's? They are all better than smoking IMO. IV takes the cake, of course.

^^I think whenever mentioning personal IV drug use I always think you should follow it up with "I do not condone injecting drugs and do not encourage anybody to try it as it is incredibly addictive and in the wrong hands can easily end your life". Because what you said at the end made it sound very much like your saying smoking meth sucks and he should inject it, which may be true for you but I don't think any drug use should be encouraged at all, especially injecting drugs though as the possible negative outcomes are endless and greatly increased from the risks of using in other ways.

I don't load huge bowls but peoples definition of huge are different. I put around 30mg in if I only have like 1 deal, but if I have upwards of 1/2g I might put a point in and it seems to vape quicker when I put more in but that's because more surface area is being used to vape the stuff so your actually getting more. Smaller bowls seem to last a long time but its usually because you wouldn't be getting as much of the drug into you per hit. Smaller bowls are also much easier to burn.

I prefer to IV it but if you want to get as good of a high as those of us who inject then try plugging it. Put an amount, id personally start with 50-75mg, dissolve in a few ml of water, suck into syringe and squirt up your lubed up bum before laying belly down on the bed or lounge for 5 minutes. You will more than likely be feeling something at the end of those 5 minutes and you will steadily come up from there to a nice plateau before floating back down after a much longer time than it would take when smoking. It is renowned for being extremely euphoric and I have to agree. Many people don't like it because it could be unhygienic if you didn't wash your hands, its also not social and the rest of the idiots feel gay when theyre going it(I tell you now, im gay and your not gay unless you love cock, just coz something is going up your arse does NOT mean your gay and if you think it does then you probably are gay!)

Sounds like you're doing it right but Im not sure how much truth there is to the part where you said you blow the smoke of the first hit away to "get rid of cuts"

Youre just wasting a hit tbh. And idk about anyone else, but I never really found smoking meth to get me that high I wanted from a stimulant.

I just felt all over the place and got really paranoid. There isnt a point where you stop and say "you know I think im high enough now". You always think you need more with smoking meth.

I've yet to find another drug and ROA that is that fiendish yet. Not even injecting drugs is like smoking meth imo.

Its just... different. The act of getting high itself becomes all that's on your mind because in all honesty it is a process and you're on fucking meth so you kind of just act without thinking

And before you know it you're scanning the floor for that one shard you vaguely remember dropping like 3 days ago

Or was it 4 days ago? Idk I might have lost a day because I was high on meth