• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

A few questions about Shrooms

Yeah the stems are just as potent as the caps. Except...once the shroom begins to open up and sporulate..that particular shroom will lose a great deal of potency. So if your dealer gives u open caps make sure there will be a lot of them.

Yeah the stems are just as potent as the caps. Except...once the shroom begins to open up and sporulate..that particular shroom will lose a great deal of potency. So if your dealer gives u open caps make sure there will be a lot of them.

Yeah the stems are equally as potent as the caps. However, once the shrooms have opened up and begun to sporulate, they lose a significant amount of potency.
So just keep this in mind for when you get your next bag of shrooms.

I love mushrooms!!!
Consumption tips:
-i don't know a lot about science, but i understand the concept of surface area. the more there is, the faster it dissolves...
so, fresh ones really taste pretty similar to real mushrooms... just chew 'em up good!
I did that the first time. every time since then, i ground them in a coffee grinder, added them to some gatorade, shook well, and gulpie, gulpie...
smile.gif
they hit about 15 mins later if you do it that way, and you come up hard and fast!
- as far as stomach-ickieness... it does happen... when i've eaten something sometime prior it isn't too bad, but usually about 5 mins after i get a liitle yucky. it's a good judge because i know that i have about 10 minutes to settle in...
when i at raw 'shrooms, i ate them with a peppermint patty. it was a weird consistency and flavor, but still cool...
enjoy those!
smile.gif

Lindsay
------------------
AIM: Linds3779

I dunno where you people are getting your shrooms, but mine are very pleasant tasting. I LOVE eating em!

Be careful when it comes to drinking on mushrooms. Personally I find that alcohol does calm me down when tripping. On the other hand I've seen people drink while shrooming and absolutely freak out. Just keep some benzos on hand, that will work for sure
smile.gif

Shrooms are real good if you eat at least a full eighth...just chew them up. You don't need to ingest it a certain way. Also, you will trip plenty long doing it that way. The visuals are great. If you want to get rid of some stomach discomfort, tums do work. The stomach discomfort doesn't last that long anyways...maybe like five minutes at most for me, and it wasn't that bad anyways. You are most likely gonna love shrooms, so have a great time!!!

If they shrooms are wet when u first get them are they any stronger than dry ones. Also do wet shrooms go bad at any time. I have had them for a day and am goin to eat them tonite?peace

If they shrooms are wet when u first get them are they any stronger than dry ones. Also do wet shrooms go bad at any time. I have had them for a day and am goin to eat them tonite?peace

Fresh ones are *usually* stronger than dried. There is no way to tell untill you eat them. I wouldn't worry about them going bad if you're going to take them tonight. Keep fresh mushrooms in the fridge in a paper bag.

Saturday me, my brother and two of his friends ate the Shrooms. They are experienced Shroom trippers. We each ate half an eigth. Walked into the woods, and had a blast. Visuals were amazing, body high was very pleasurable. I only experienced brief nasuea when the shrooms were digesting. I've tripped harder though, next time I'll up the dose. Everyone agreed the shrooms were kinda weak though.
------------------
"Everything is nothing, and emptiness is in everything"

I don't understand the whole thing about putting them in the tea, do you eat the shrooms after you drink the tea, or I'm assuming that they melt or something. Does it matter how much you put in the tea?

ppl put mushies in tea to get rid of the taste thats all. some people, myself included, dont have any trouble eating the shrooms right outta the bag tho. they just taste like cardboard to me
biggrin.gif

Here's another vote for just chewing them up.
They don't really taste all that bad. Do you like the way regular mushrooms taste? I happen to *like* the way shrooms taste. Better yet, grow your own and don't worry about eating cowshit. I personally think that they have a nutty kind of flavor.
Lots of people experience nausea from shrooms. Yes, eating a couple tums will help.

Come on people, there are plenty more reasons to use tea rather than just munching them down. I personally like the taste of shrooms but I will almost always consume the tea first...it has nothing to do with the taste.
Yes, if you're just looking to "get fucked up" off your shrooms then go ahead and chomp them down; it won't make an ounce of difference which method you choose.
Slipnirvana, as for whether or not you eat them after you've ingested the tea....those who are using the tea to avoid the taste will not eat the shrooms. If you are taking the tea route for other reasons (like me) then you may choose to eat them afterwards (they can still have some decent potency to them)...be forewarned, some people find the shrooms to taste even worse after soaking in tea as the shrooms rehydrate themselves.

bunt, what are some reasons, besides ingesting psilocybin, to drink the tea? If someone just eats the mushrooms why does it mean they just want to get M4d FucK3d yO?

RRww, read back through this thread....I listed a handful earlier...that's not to say there can't be other reasons as well.