Training Log A Day In The Life Log

Took about 2-3 days for my stomach to mostly get back to normal this week but definitely doing better.

Hit some chest last night and still had some guy ask if I train people even though I look like shit lmao. Endurance and strength starting to come back thankfully!

Hammer strength press
2 plates x 20 x20
3 plates x 15
3.5 plates x 10
4 plates x6x6x6
4plates + 10lbs x 5, 3 plates x8, 2 plates x10, 1 plate x15 (time under tension)

Dumbbell incline press
90x10
110x6x5
100x10x8, 50x15

Incline fly
80 x10x6 (low incline)
60x8x8 (high incline)

Landmine press
2.5 plates x12x10x10

Cable fly
42.5 x3 sets failure

Also dropped my cruise down to 225mg TPP every 3 days. Gonna give my body two more weeks to get over the havoc that it got hit with and get bloods done before adding a few things in.

Also saw my doc this last week and switched from my usual adderall script to concerta just to see if it helps with lowering sex drive while also addressing the ADD.

Right now it's written for 1QD 36mg XR while I try it for a month but have taken two per day the last few days I've used it. Seems slightly smoother/subtle than adderall so far but also seems to not last quite as long. Also seems to increase sex drive less which is what I'm after but gonna give it some more time to evaluate.

Right now my adderall is written for 20mg XR BID. If I stay on the concerta though I'll likely go to 36mg BID or 54mg BID since it doesn't seem quite as noticeable. Wanna see how it feels on tolerance over the next week or two though.

Was it you who was running (and liked) DHB? What is a good first cycle of it in terms of dose?

Was it you who was running (and liked) DHB? What is a good first cycle of it in terms of dose?

Yes sir! Great compound. The only thing I don't like is that I can't get it to hold over 100mg/ml with good raws but haven't tried myglyol as a carrier yet so going to do that next time I brew it.

Good first run dose would probably be between 400-600 imo...600-800 is probably the true sweet spot in terms of results vs sides/cost from the past time I've run it and what I've heard from others but I'm lazy and don't feel like pinning much oil anymore lol.

It doesn't aromatize so no e2 to worry about. It will probably make you a tad bit warm but still nothing like tren and I noticed some strong strength gains on it, probably more so than what I get from tren. Also adds hardness...not quite like DHT derivatives but more of a tight fullness.

Best thing for a comparison is probably a mix of EQ and tren.

Ya, I'm seriously considering running it this summer. Something like:
1-12 500 sust
1-12 400 DHB
1-4 tbol

It is expensive from my guy, though. And your sweet spot is prohibitively expensive for me right now. Sero is trying to talk me into low dose tren, but I'm actually worried about that messing with my romantic relationship.

If all I can afford is 400/wk, is it worth it? I know EQ is rather hit-or-miss for people, and I'm impatient and don't feel like waiting around for 8 weeks to see if it works for me.

Also, how is the pip for DHB? I've heard bad things. And how soon did you notice changes from it?

That would be a good run. Tren is great too obviously, doesn't really matter the order you try stuff just wanna know what to expect, have ancillaries, and try to keep changes to one compound at a time although I'd exclude some orals from that.

IMO it's always worth it- never ran gear and thought it wasn't worth it, just sometimes I may want more or less of any given effect so then the next time I'll raise/lower dose to achieve that effect. Love EQ and DHB but for different reasons.

PIP mostly depends on how it's brewed but it's a see compound to work with. No PIP at 100mg/ml in full EO but it was pretty damn painful at 150

Quick update while I'm at it.

So the stomach issues I was having end of March into April turned out to be undiagnosed C. diff as I originally thought. Currently have a malpractice suit with a doc that lied about diagnostics. So that turned into a 4 day hospitalization at the end of April right before finals.

Turns out I still have colitis though.

Just tested negative for C diff about two weeks ago after vancomycin treatment so stomach is slowly returning to normal although appetite isn't fully back yet.

On another note, I'm almost a week in to organic chemistry that I'm taking in a 4-wee summer mini-term so it's insane and doing about 80 hours of class/studying a week right now. Just getting in workouts when I can shooting for about 4/week. Trying to limit overall stress right now where possible because I'm also taking a lot of adderall/vyvanse and will be for the next month so keeping workouts short and sweet.

Down 15-20lbs to about 217lbs this morning although leaner. Currently running

250-500mg test e
300-400 test phenylprop
400 EQ or 200 DHB - just kinda alternating or whatever I feel like
40mg epistane

Last edited:
I personally like low dose tren :p doesn't affect me at the 150-200 range. Dhb is definitely expensive. Cheaper than primo generally and more potent from the sounds of it. I'm gonna give it a go someday. And epistane again. You just reminded me of it. I loved it.

Quick update while I'm at it.

So the stomach issues I was having end of March into April turned out to be undiagnosed C. diff as I originally thought. Currently have a malpractice suit with a doc that lied about diagnostics.

Turns out I still have colitis though.

Just tested negative for C diff about two weeks ago after vancomycin treatment so stomach is slowly returning to normal although appetite isn't fully back yet.

Look into gut permeability caused by epithelium tight junction dysregulation..

Try cutting out all grains.. Go organic..

Protective Effects of Lignite Extract Supplement on Intestinal Barrier Function in Glyphosate-Mediated Tight Junction Injury
John J Gildea, David A Roberts, Zachary Bush
Journal of Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Vol. 3 No. 1: 1
January 2017

DOI: 10.4172/2472-1921.100035

I personally like low dose tren :p doesn't affect me at the 150-200 range. Dhb is definitely expensive. Cheaper than primo generally and more potent from the sounds of it. I'm gonna give it a go someday. And epistane again. You just reminded me of it. I loved it.

Ya, I would be spending $25/week to run DHB at an effective dose. It's not bad, especially when I reflect on how much I used to spend on street drugs, but it sucks paying it upfront. And I'm paranoid that it could be fake because it's an expensive compound. But I'm convinced after hearing good stuff about it. Aiming to start the cycle in 3 weeks. I will do a detailed log for those curious.

Apologies for hijacking the thread...

So let's say I order DHB and I want to verify it's DHB. How do this? Labs to send a sample to? Reagant-type kits? Is there a way to do this where it won't cost me a small fortune?

Look into gut permeability caused by epithelium tight junction dysregulation..

Try cutting out all grains.. Go organic..

Protective Effects of Lignite Extract Supplement on Intestinal Barrier Function in Glyphosate-Mediated Tight Junction Injury
John J Gildea, David A Roberts, Zachary Bush
Journal of Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics Vol. 3 No. 1: 1
January 2017

DOI: 10.4172/2472-1921.100035

Appreciate it Genetic Freak! I've read some on that but going to look into it some more. Been starting to reconstruct diet and supps to help my gut out

Apologies for hijacking the thread...

So let's say I order DHB and I want to verify it's DHB. How do this? Labs to send a sample to? Reagant-type kits? Is there a way to do this where it won't cost me a small fortune?

Not sure about premade but raw DHB isn't all that expensive, about the same as tren. Doesn't always translate though.

As far as testing, you could get a reagent kid but that's only qualitative. Lab tests are probably $500 or so from when I used to do them.

If you've got a solid source though it should be fine

Not sure about premade but raw DHB isn't all that expensive, about the same as tren. Doesn't always translate though.

As far as testing, you could get a reagent kid but that's only qualitative. Lab tests are probably $500 or so from when I used to do them.

If you've got a solid source though it should be fine

This. You could look for a labmax type test which will just test for the presence of the hormone and its a fairly reasonable test. Then theres a few places overseas you can send a vial to test. Usually runs 300-500 as swim said. Just trust your source and labmax it

Well just an update to kill some cardio time!

Finished up my organic chem class and slept for the last two days after the final. The 90+ hours a week ended up paying off and pulled my A!

Back in the gym today for a shoulder sesh to get back on track. Still down around 215lbs but not too mad as I've felt really good physically with this weight. Goal is to stay lean and come up with a decent schedule to keep me moving and get up around 220 while leaning out a tad or staying where I am bodyfat wise.

Still running injects every 3 days -

150mg TPP
250mg TE
80-100mg DHB

50mg anavar daily

Here's to being back at it! Now just to wean down my adderall tolerance haha

Well I'm currently killing time while waiting on a pizza for a date with a chick that has been sanctioned by my girlfriend lmao so figured I'd update this. We've been working on pulling a 3rd for a threesome and the last chick she had started dating so I'm up to bat haha.

Anyways, just been trying to stay down in weight and overall cut food consumption for overall health and to stay leaner and been liking it so far. Up about 3lbs (220-221) from where I was at after my summer class ended and definitely gaining LBM back quickly as stufff is starting to pop and get veiny fast.

Just brought in superdrol at 10mg a day for a total of

250mg test E
150mg TPP
200mg DHB
50mg anavar

Hitting the gym about 4x per week as that's where I look the best and where my CNS functions best for recovery.

Also deciddd I'm gonna finally brew some inject superdrol after reading Mike Arnold's review on PM and have been wanting to for a while. Might give miglyol 840 a shot with that and gonna give it a go at 20-30mg a day when I get it in. Will log for those interested

I have 50 10mg sdrol caps in my stash I may use during this cycle. It took discipline to not use them as a kick here to gain a quick 10lbs and some leverage for strength. But I should save them for if/when progressive overload stalls. Then I reflect on the four week oral pulsing protocol and could do weeks 3-6 and 11-14. But ya, do log that. DHB and injectable sdrol could be a force to be reckoned with.

Well I'm currently killing time while waiting on a pizza for a date with a chick that has been sanctioned by my girlfriend lmao so figured I'd update this. We've been working on pulling a 3rd for a threesome and the last chick she had started dating so I'm up to bat haha.

Pictures, or it never happened..!! :)

...I guess this is the moment I finally realized CFC is no longer a mod.