• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

A Current Affair - The Ice Age

Dave82 said:
What I don't get is the ACA stated no money traded hands doing the deals. So what did they use, monopoly money?

I'd imagine that the so-called "deals" were staged for the benefit of the cameras and the dealer was paid for his acting role? Current affairs television is not below doing such a thing.

hoptis said:
I'd imagine that the so-called "deals" were staged for the benefit of the cameras and the dealer was paid for his acting role? Current affairs television is not below doing such a thing.

Never.

I can't believe you would suggest that such highly respected shows such as ACA and TT would stoop to such levels. I'm sure that every journalist strives to become a member of such esteemed productions like these. =D

hoptis said:

Nah I dont think it was staged, they people they got to score are regular junkies you see in Kings Cross everyday if you go there, lol.

Sure, using rock does have detrimental effects, yet it really doesnt help when stories in ACA makes everyone oh so paranoid and watching them depicting that skank teen as a typical rock user was very embarassing to watch!