• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 90s meth

Marduk04

Greenlighter
Looking for info on 90s meth , it was very good sold in grains not grams .

Sold in grains not grams? Are you sure you don't mean 1890's? Things haven't been sold in grains (1= 65mg) for a long time.

Early 90's had alot of phenylacetone derived methamphetamine floating around, which yields racemic methamphetamine (d,l-meth). Supposedly it produces a stronger rush than d-meth, though d-meth (ephedrine and pseudoephedrine derived) is the more active compound.

2020 meth still sold in points (1=100mg) for the underfunded but just one won’t get you very far in my experience.

Ya we sold it in grains 14.7 in a gram for $20.00 . And it was moist wet , never tried smoking it back then just snort or iv .

Color was from a brown to dark purple and with a strong smell like cat piss . And was really strong stuff a grain would last 12 hours .

Sold in grains not grams? Are you sure you don't mean 1890's? Things haven't been sold in grains (1= 65mg) for a long time.

Early 90's had alot of phenylacetone derived methamphetamine floating around, which yields racemic methamphetamine (d,l-meth). Supposedly it produces a stronger rush than d-meth, though d-meth (ephedrine and pseudoephedrine derived) is the more active compound.

Ok d,l meth explain please

Living in the central valley and doing meth in the early 90s gear was good. It had names like peanut butter and rosebud it got me fucked for years

I have not done it for years i always thought the gear be better now with crystal meth about. I was under the impression that the crank we did was weaker then crystal meth .

So many more factors in manufacture as opposed to other drugs, where the goal is purity. The old cooks tinkered, and took pride in not only the rush, but intricacies like longevity, focus vs euphoria etc. Superlabs just about profit lol. I personally think they synthesized more of a " hook" in it; in the old days one could hit the sweet spot and roll awhile.

I have not done it for years i always thought the gear be better now with crystal meth about. I was under the impression that the crank we did was weaker then crystal meth .

On paper it absolutely should be. And probably was, for a decade or two.

Unfortunately things began to derail when the DEA decided to take all the Sudafed off store shelves around 2007.
The big cooks all ended up in prison or died. Major Domestic production gradually dried up and mexico took over something like 90% lol
They're cutting a lot of corners to say the least.
China is a huge problem as well. They're shoveling in mounds of different meth look-alike substances and substitute precursors via the internet.
Real methamphetamine could end up being phased out of existence.

Its not looking good long term, unless you're big pharma.

Last edited:
I'll bet shake and bake numbers will be off the charts soon, if borders dont open. Still know couple that source psuedo through a network, though its personal stash only. That good ole gas dope

On paper it absolutely should be. And probably was, for a decade or two.

Unfortunately things began to derail when the DEA decided to take all the Sudafed off store shelves around 2007.
The big cooks all ended up in prison or died. Major Domestic production gradually dried up and mexico took over something like 90% lol
They're cutting a lot of corners to say the least.
China is a huge problem as well. They're shoveling in mounds of different meth look-alike substances and substitute precursors via the internet.
Real methamphetamine could end up being phased out of existance.

Its not looking good long term
When I was first doing crank in the early 90s I read about ice in japan and Hawaii I could not wait for it to come to California I was in UK by the time it arrived. Always thought it be way better then the crank in the UK which never really got into it I would call crystal cranks older stronger brother. Takes me back that smell the tear rolling down the face the pain in nose good days

When I was first doing crank in the early 90s I read about ice in japan and Hawaii I could not wait for it to come to California I was in UK by the time it arrived. Always thought it be way better then the crank in the UK which never really got into it I would call crystal cranks older stronger brother. Takes me back that smell the tear rolling down the face the pain in nose good days

I started out on crank in 2000 or 2001. Multitude of different colors.
I'll be honest though, I don't miss it at all lol. The taste, the smell, getting physically sick during the crash, yuck.
I got high as fuck off it, but then again I was new to the drug.
Crystal was only available sporadically or if you knew the right people but like twice as expensive as crank. I didn't see it start to become the market "standard" until a few years later.

Last edited:
Pl
I started out on crank in 2000 or 2001. Multitude of different colors. I'll be honest though, I don't miss it at all lol. The taste, the smell, getting physically sick during the crash, yuck.
I got high as fuck off it, but then again I was new to the drug.
I loved the taste the drainage I hated the comedown but eventually learned just carry on for days eventually you would crash and sleep for a few days then start again. I would then wake up hungry as fuck eat loads then start again. I never ended up as one of those you see on the meth posters of before and after. You knew I was a tweaker if you looked under my bed there be radios I had taken apart trying to make the ariel better so I could pick up the rock station from Sacramento or a device I could listen to other people talking far away. I don't miss the paranoia the looking out my bedroom window all night thinking someone hiding behind my old mans semi. But I also had some great times met my girl who my wife now and some fucked up nights with friends.

Chinese meth not cut 100% pure d-meth 20 mg will have you going for a full day a point will fry your ass into crazy tweaker mode for at least 2 days but people chase the instant rush so they end up using upwards of a gram a day and going fucking super crazy.

Meth is on another level in south east asia once its uncut mexican meth is dogshit racemic. 90s meth is where pure d meth started getting made in NZ with psudeo ephrine

Chinese meth not cut 100% pure d-meth 20 mg will have you going for a full day a point will fry your ass into crazy tweaker mode for at least 2 days but people chase the instant rush so they end up using upwards of a gram a day and going fucking super crazy.

Meth is on another level in south east asia once its uncut mexican meth is dogshit racemic. 90s meth is where pure d meth started getting made in NZ with psudeo ephrine

Oh absolutely, most of asia is flooded with unicorn-grade crystal clear ICE. And I mean real ice, like Hawaii circa 1994. places like Indonesia and Thailand are up to their assholes in cheap precursers and its just no big deal to them lol.
Meanwhile china continues shoveling tons of the same uncut regret we've all come to terms with 🤤

I agree you can get to a level with crank that's pretty recreational. Crystal meth doesn't compare in that way but it's more potent

I never get a comedown from either one but I have ADD. On crank I can stay up for ages but on crystal meth I'll sleep after a day and then I need a short break

I don't know if most people would find it insane or normal or just think I'm full of shit, but it's been years since Ive even came close to running out. And I get high every day and sleep every night, and eat!