• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 90mg morphine and 2mg clonazepam

ovo1024

Bluelighter
So I have a slight tolerance to both opiates and benzos. Am I in any real danger combining These two? The morphine and klonopin will both be taken orally except maybe one of the Kpins sublingual. I know all about the dangers of mixing these as they are both CNS depressants. I've mixed 1mg klonopin with 75mg of oral morphine before and only got a small nod when I would smoke cigarettes. So am I okay to take the combination listed in the title? I actually really like combining these as it completely erases my sometimes severe anxiety. And mods (mainly KleinerKeefer) don't just close this please move if need be.

No you may cheat death once and get away with it, but keep doing it and you'll piss death off and be taken. Please don't cervine another statistic.

No you may cheat death once and get away with it, but keep doing it and you'll piss death off and be taken. Please don't cervine another statistic.

Um no you have this wrong, I most definitely won't die from this combination. I went ahead and did the combination I'm talking about a few hours ago and I can assure you I'm in no danger. I can't even sleep if I tried and my breathing is perfectly fine. I'm high yes but not in any way that's putting me at risk.

glad to hear you're okay - mixing opi's and benzo's is always fraught with some level of danger, you just need to balance out the risk.

And mods (mainly KleinerKeefer) don't just close this please move if need be.

Don't worry, I'll just ignore this thread, as we already discussed this a few times.
Imo mixing CNS depressants is reckless and unpredictable and it's impossible for us to tell you if you're going to survive x mg of a benzo + y mg of an opioid.
And just because 1mg klonopin with 75mg of oral morphine didn't knock you out doesn't mean that you can double the clonazepam and add some more morphine, the effects don't increase, linear, but exponentially, so this could've killed you (I'm glad it didn't, even though we had our problems I still respect you as a valuable member of OD and I don't want to see your name in The Shrine)
So if you still insist on doing it, titrate yourself up really slow and have someone around.