• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants 90 mg Adderall XR + 30 mg IR + Benedryl

julesso

Greenlighter
Hi everyone long time lurker, first time poster here! I took 90 mg of Adderall XR in one dose today around 10 AM and then around 6 PM took 30 mg of an IR. I've been a long time user so I have a tolerance, however going to bed is sometimes an issue. When I don't have green or benzos to bring me down I end up taking Benedryl.. and quite a lot. 100 mg WILL NOT make me sleepy even in the slightest and 200 mg I feel somewhat sleepy for maybe a half hour (not enough to actually fall asleep). However, if I take 300+ mg I can usually fall asleep for a couple of hours (I've never exceeded more than 500 mg) I was just wondering what your experiences are with stimulants and then a diphenhydramine for the comedown. Is there anyway to fall asleep at a lower dose? I hate taking so much in a short amount of time, but I can't find anything else effective when I'm out of green or benzos. Besides the obvious facts like not taking a stim so late or lowering the dose, what are other ways work for you to fall asleep when you can't get green or benzos? OTC preferred, melatonin does nothing for me and I hate Valerian Root (can't get pass the stinky feet smell) Sorry if this post doesn't make sense lol thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
It would probably be terrible compared to nothing or marijuana.

Like a bad interaction

I have abused the absolute crap out of adderall. There's no way to get sleep after a certain dosage and I never intend on getting it during my benders anyway. If I go past 30 milligrams, I know that I will not sleep that night. But it's alright because I feel prettyyyy good for a long time.

I suppose one could say a powerful benzo like alprazolam is the only way to acquire sleep.. but going on a fun ride with speed and ending it with benzos can't make someone too proud of oneself lol. If you need to get sleep for the next day I would moderate the dose quite a bit. Otherwise, there's no way to speed out of your mind and sleep as if nothing happened the day before. I know what I'm doing is not healthy but quite frankly I think I like it too much.

I feel like more people are accepting of drug use as a hobby, and getting around the addiction guilt/side effects.

I feel like more people are accepting of drug use as a hobby, and getting around the addiction guilt/side effects.

Lol well every substance is an equivalent exchange. I think anyone has the right to put whatever into their body and whenever they want to. As long as you know you're giving up something for the effects then it becomes more realistic to assess your actions. I would never advise as to using stimulants more than 4-5 days in a row due to diminishing returns and sleep depravation/the mental tax of the effects alone (I suppose I'm referring to dopamine depletion). But I don't see anything morally wrong with substance use/abuse as long as you're only hurting yourself. Stimulants will always cause sleep depravation and can always take you to crazy town. It's a permanent attribute of uppers and there's really no way around it that's solid. Adderall fails as a hard narcotic in my opinion.. it can still ruin's one life but as can be seen it does simply not rival the power of heroin/meth. Occasional stimulant usage can be a good thing I think. It can reset the brain and mind temporarily when used on occasions (this could be total BS but is just my experience). Throwing benzos on top of stimulant usage for the crash can result in benzo dependency in the long run.

Last edited: