• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 90 5mg Oxycodone Routes of Administration

Samhain

Greenlighter
Hello guys and gals,

As those who have read my last post know I have broken jaw and was just released last night from the hospital. Good news is I can still talk relatively pain free but it is completely broke at a spot where

eating a potato chip anywhere in my entire mouth is impossible. I got permanent metal plates and was able to avoid getting wired shut. So on to business...

I was released with 90 5 mg Oxycodone (no APAP/Aspirin) prescribed every 4 hours 1-2 pills (5-10mg)

Also somewhat surprisingly even though I am on Clonazapam I was prescribed 60 5 mg Valium, apparently for its muscle relaxing effects in the part of the jaw that's been fractured. Besides being on

Gabapentin, Tramadol and Baclofen which I believe all have at least in part muscle relaxing qualities I thought Clonazapam shared these effects even much more that Valium. But I damned sure aint

complaining for 60 Valiums which I'm guessing, along with the Hydroxyzine, are being used to enhance the weak dose of Oxycodone.

Now I forget the silly word used for recreational opiate user terminology, but that describes me. When I get high, I get high and binge for several days. It is simply not my drug of choice as benzos

, alcohol, barbitiuates , Soma & GHB ( Gaba Gaba hey!)

So to keep this on topic on top of my wonderful buzz I have a few q's...

I shot up 6 pills, (30 mg) using the method I cam across simply adding 60 units of water, mixing up with the plunger and injecting all the liquid I could. ( I re did this twice because it seemed to be

largely wasteful.) As it is only oxycodone I just didn't expect there to be so much remains and as I ate 15 mg before this and sniffed 10 after, am certainly high - but I think I wasted a bit of the drug.
'
Is there a cleaner way to do this to make sure I am getting a maximum dose without so much wasted. I know its not heroin but still a moderately strong opiate. I am down to about 75 pills, maybe

70. I'm watching a few flicks tonight with a friend to kick it and rest (Blue Velvet and Pot Zombies 2), but Ill be binging on these all day, along with the Valium and K-Pins and maybe some other

goodies.

Im thinking the best enjoyable and long lasting way to go about this is to pop a 5mg, prepare 10 mg for injection, then sniff one, inject 2, then sniff another one. I will be taking 50 mg Hydroxyzine

a half hour before each dose along with 4 mg Klonopin and 10 mg Valium.

I think that's my preference though I know I wont be falling out it should keep me a lustful buzz but by the end of the day I do wish to hit a nice euphoria. I have always preferred Oxys to Hydros

due to nausea with Hydros but cant remember the last time Ive had them, if they infact delivered the full blown euphotic high Ive come to expect. Also heroin use, though not a habit, has steadily

increased and the 3 days in the hospital I was getting Fentanyl 100mcg every hour and Oxy 10 mg every 4 with the Klonopin, Valium. Hydroxyzine Gabapentin and Baclofen (Goddamn I need to get

back on Soma!)

Basically ( appoly gollies if I created a confusing rant)

a) What would you be dosing for max euphoria. milking it for what its worth
b) is there supposed to be this much muck of cutter and binder left over from what shold be mostly all oxycodone.

---I added the water, heated till brief boiling then dropped the liquid into another spoon as the "muck" stayed on the other spoon.

I love these serenity "sick"days, jaw or faceless. (frightening, eh)

Cheers BL!%)

Edit : Comps fucked up sorry bout shitty punctuation. Thanks

5mg looks like 5 grains of sand. So yes, 99.99% of that pill is binder.

Dont heat the mixture. Use sterile water of your choosing. Grind the oxy into dust and add to the water. Mix around as much as you can, drop a filter of your choice, pull and shoot.

Adding any heat is just going to make the binders dissolve and kill the opiates. This being said, I always add a small amount of heat. Not sure why, but the junkie in me feels I get kore out of it.

Thats all I can respond on, your post was unreadable for the most part. Grammar like that makes me reach for my oxy bottle.

Feel free to reformat your post and I would be happy to add.